PDA

View Full Version : Should I bring my G/F to TF?

Lomax
05-02-2008, 04:45 PM
I never been so I dont know how many women actually show up to this event. There is a freind of mine that is supposed to come with me but I cant seem to get ahold of him so that we can make plans for the trip. In the event I am unable to contact him I was thinking of asking the girl to come along.
She's nothing but dangerous on three wheels but she just got a new four wheeler Last Friday and is a competent rider on it. I was thinking that it might be a good time but before i mention a word of it to her I wanted to make sure she wouldnt be one of the only women there.
-Will

dizasterzrfun69
05-02-2008, 05:48 PM
I never been so I dont know how many women actually show up to this event. There is a freind of mine that is supposed to come with me but I cant seem to get ahold of him so that we can make plans for the trip. In the event I am unable to contact him I was thinking of asking the girl to come along.
She's nothing but dangerous on three wheels but she just got a new four wheeler Last Friday and is a competent rider on it. I was thinking that it might be a good time but before i mention a word of it to her I wanted to make sure she wouldnt be one of the only women there.
-Will

well i know my girlfriend is going, last year there was my girlfriend, jason halls wife, seadoo's wife, and moshmans wife. i dont think the moshes are going this year though. If she can ride and she dont mind "ruffing it" for a few days then i'd bring her along. my girlfriend LOVES it.

firehart
05-02-2008, 05:57 PM
Is she a "city girl" or a "country girl"?

atctim
05-02-2008, 05:59 PM
My wife has gone the last two years and loves it. Others have their better half there too - John Swinehart's wife - Mrs. Raffa, - My Brother brings his wife - Andrea - and many others. Unfortunately - Shelly can not attend this year due to other engagements (She has to run the family business and her Dad planned his Canada fishing trip right over TF this year!)

RoscoW
05-02-2008, 06:11 PM
My wife hasn't been yet but will be coming along this year for sure along with her new quad..

Ross..

jeswinehart
05-02-2008, 09:33 PM
And her man Dan will be there again I am sure.

john

03 ORANGE SHEE
05-02-2008, 10:33 PM
i did not bring my girlfriend to tf last year, but i did have the blow up doll there, this year shes going to oregon instead:crazy:

Bryan Raffa
05-03-2008, 08:07 AM
i did not bring my girlfriend to tf last year, but i did have the blow up doll there, this year shes going to oregon instead:crazy:

I heard she left your *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* and is comeing to TF with Kintore!:beer

Mrs.Mosh
05-03-2008, 08:30 AM
There are many Cool gals at Trikefest. If she likes to camp and ride, she will have fun. Take her out!

Lomax
05-03-2008, 11:00 AM
yeah she loves camping, no question there. I think maybe even more than me. The only problem is that she is rather quiet and instead of trying to make conversation with anyone other than me, she will just sit there. I think that she would have fun if she went. It would give her a chance to put some more miles on her new quad. Unlike the person that is/was "supposed" to go with me, she is reliable, i have a feeling jeff is going to leave me holding the ball at the last minute.
-Will

03 ORANGE SHEE
05-04-2008, 07:51 PM
I heard she left your *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* and is comeing to TF with Kintore!:beer

she did, and she got an attorney, and wants half the house. i think im going to find a nail and pop her, then she wont have a leg to sand on!

Xowner
05-04-2008, 08:21 PM
she did, and she got an attorney, and wants half the house. i think im going to find a nail and pop her, then she wont have a leg to sand on!

WHAT A FAG! going out west were the queers are!

TF For the WIN!

Eric250R
05-07-2008, 06:17 PM
yeah she loves camping, no question there. I think maybe even more than me. The only problem is that she is rather quiet and instead of trying to make conversation with anyone other than me, she will just sit there. I think that she would have fun if she went. It would give her a chance to put some more miles on her new quad. Unlike the person that is/was "supposed" to go with me, she is reliable, i have a feeling jeff is going to leave me holding the ball at the last minute.
-Will

Too bad Jess is not coming with me this year, they sound similar in nature. She went with me last year and had a great time. But she's not ready to leave our daughter for that long just yet. But I"m sure she'll have a great time if you bring her.

brapp
05-08-2008, 04:12 PM
hey man put up a pic lol she cute? j/k i am not shure man ther eis gonan be tons of cool peopel to chill with. and you can cure shyness with alcahol lots and lots of alcahol it worked for me lol

Kintore
05-13-2008, 08:21 PM

hahahah funnyist thing ive heard in awhile

ditchmud
05-26-2008, 10:16 PM
Nathan, are you sure a nail will take her out? I saw that girl shoot fireworks out her backside and live!