PDA

View Full Version : Rain is bad!

Billy Bob
06-10-2003, 07:40 PM
We just had our first good rain since winter, and of course I was out on my bike, (82 yamaha vision 550) and I was goin down the road, when all of a sudden this van slams on its brakes infront of me, im just like uh oh... look for a route to go, i see red lights flashing... its a schoolbus, infront of me is the van and a car beside it, so i hit the binders slightly, the roads so slick my tire just slides, bike starts goin sideways, I aim for between the van and car... didn;t make it, wacked the back drivers side of the van with my bike, luckily my leg took most of the impact, and did not damage, the guy looks in his mirror with a suprised look, and hops out of the van, quickly glances for damage to the van, noticing there is no identifiable damage, he asks me if im allrigh, i says yeah im fine... the road was so wet it just locked up, he says everythings alright, and pats me on the back and hops in his van and tours... i was so glad that i never did n e damage, my shins a little sore, but no big deal. im just happy there r easy going people out there. he never even took a name or plate#..... i know i will be driving much more carefully in the rain.