PDA

View Full Version : Done!!!! That’s it…. I’m done!!!!

thefox
05-11-2008, 04:50 PM
:w00t:!!! I’m done with school…. Forever forever... for-ev-er. Ahh, It’s great to say. After 5 years of college I have finished my last final and graduate on Saturday with my B.S.E. in mechanical engineering from Geneva College. It has been a long road but I actually made it! :Bounce

With that I will also say thanks 3ww, there have been a lot of times that I would be working on school work and getting frustrated; I would read through the posts here for a few minutes to calm me down so I could get back to work. So again, thanks for a great site, not only to the administrators and moderators but to all members.

:beer :beer

Now I guess I have to find a job……

Russell 350X
05-11-2008, 05:03 PM
Congrats dude, I got 4 weeks of collage left, and it seems to go by slower everyday! Good luck with everything.

Brockey
05-11-2008, 05:05 PM
Congrats man, glad to hear you are finished. I hated school big time. Now good luck on the job finding and when in doubt you can always spend more time on this site to relax.

starky1234
05-11-2008, 05:47 PM
:( I am not done i am not done and its sucks:cry: Dammit

Twilight
05-11-2008, 05:50 PM
I had to drop out... no more money. I was studying the same thing you did.

Congrats! There are always needs for engineers.

84honda200s
05-11-2008, 06:45 PM
congrats man !!! glad to hear it. good luck on everything man.

thefox
05-11-2008, 06:50 PM
I had to drop out... no more money. I was studying the same thing you did.

Congrats! There are always needs for engineers.

I hear that, my first loan payment is due next month :( (I went part time for the spring). I have to find a job quick to keep from having to sell of the trikes.:eek:

350Xhilaration
05-11-2008, 07:16 PM
Glad to hear you're finished, but never say NEVER...

I knocked out a 4 yr BS degree in a lil less than 3 years and thought..."No way am I doing that again!!!"

Well, 2 years later here I am in the third class of my Masters in Information Security and Assurance degree.

Feels good to finish up. Get a good job that you enjoy with an employer that will pay you to get a Master's degree.

CONGRATS!!!

Twilight
05-11-2008, 07:39 PM
I hear that, my first loan payment is due next month :( (I went part time for the spring). I have to find a job quick to keep from having to sell of the trikes.:eek:

I already sold my toys (except one) and im still broke. :rolleyes: no more college for a long time for me

Bryan Raffa
05-11-2008, 07:53 PM
good deal buddy..glad ya finnished it.. time to get busy on some trikes now and do some rideing!!

thefox
05-11-2008, 07:54 PM
Glad to hear you're finished, but never say NEVER...

I knocked out a 4 yr BS degree in a lil less than 3 years and thought..."No way am I doing that again!!!"

Well, 2 years later here I am in the third class of my Masters in Information Security and Assurance degree.

Feels good to finish up. Get a good job that you enjoy with an employer that will pay you to get a Master's degree.

CONGRATS!!!

Oh don't remind me. lol I hear that a lot, so I should say that I am most likely done for a while. College sure wasn't easy for me so I don't want to think about doing more for a while.

thefox
05-11-2008, 08:02 PM
good deal buddy..glad ya finnished it.. time to get busy on some trikes now and do some rideing!!

That's the plan, unfortunately I need to get a job and some money first. Unless I get a place with a garage I have to thin down the heard a little, my dad doesn’t like all the trikes around. At least one of the 70's will get prepped for sale next time I am home, most likely the Big Red will as well. Ideally I would like to keep the YTM, maybe a 70 and get a 200x. There are a few ATV parks around here if I say in PA but haven't figured that out yet.

84honda200s
05-11-2008, 08:18 PM
your from ny arnt ya ???

thefox
05-11-2008, 08:22 PM
your from ny arnt ya ???

Yeah I'm from Chittenango NY... just east of Syracuse, that's where the trikes are now. I have an apartment in New Brighton PA (45 min north of Pittsburgh). The big question now for me is where to I want to live, move back home or stay here.

84honda200s
05-11-2008, 08:27 PM
my opinion....stay in pa. more parks and a all around better more fun/fair state then this pos state ny. i also hear its cheaper to live there than here in ny.

ive bin thinking more and more of moving either to pa or alaska. ha ha i love alaska. but it would cost me a ton to get up there. anyway man yea stay in pa.

just my 2 cents

DeePa
05-11-2008, 08:31 PM
Congrats dude, I got 4 weeks of collage left, and it seems to go by slower everyday! Good luck with everything.

and you cant spell college????

Dirtcrasher
05-12-2008, 10:22 AM
You ought o be very proud of yourself!! It takes allot of hard work to get where you are. Judging by plenty of your posts, your a smart kid and someone will pick up on that and hire you.

I work with a couple of (kids - lol) they are 22 YO and making about 13$ an hour. I keep telling them to either step up there game or get back in school. No one seems to listen, they'd rather just skate by in life. I warn them about how fast life gets real tough....

Congrats again!!