PDA

View Full Version : WESTCOAST swingarm

Buster Brown
05-16-2008, 05:01 AM
Was this a good deal????? I do powder coating here in my shop and this one definitely needs a fresh coat of white and new decals. I hope this is for a 1986 ATC 250R????? It looks like it to me anyway. This will be my first Westcoast swinger. Any info on replacement decals, bearings and/or bushings is much appreciated! Thanks for any help here guys!

CRUD! I can't attach the link here because I've already paid for this and I think I would be opening up my account page with the link. Not sure, but anyway the item # is: 230253149962 Sorry for the -no link-!! I'll try to post some pics. I paid $125 w/$25 shipping. What do ya all think? I can take it, so don't be afraid to tell me if I F'ed up here. It wouldn't be the first time.

Orangecnty250r
05-16-2008, 05:52 AM
Thats a great deal especially if you do powder coat. You dont have to but I have thought that in the past about posting the link when you pay for something. Ebay recognizes your IP address I beleive if you post it all that header top line information saying youve paid wont show up here.

chris200x
05-16-2008, 07:44 AM
Member x.system here on the boards has your decals and bushings.

OC is rite about your personal info.. it wont show in a link you post.

Nice score!

Dammit!
05-16-2008, 09:17 AM
That's a great deal. Looks like a stock length. Definitely 86.