PDA

View Full Version : Blaster or Warrior

Big red 200es
05-16-2008, 09:53 AM
I want to buy a quad. But I dont know which one take the blaster or the warrior.

I very like the 2 stroke.

Which one of the two is faster.

Which one is the better all arround quad for me.

I want to go in the sand pit with this quad and do some jump.

Thanks Nick

SWIGIN
05-16-2008, 10:08 AM
sounds like you want the blaster

trikes4life
05-16-2008, 10:09 AM
they are two different quads but they both been around since the beginning of time. And both about the same price. Blaster, small in size, snappy little 2 stroke, top speed 58mph. Warrior, great trail machine, has reverse, decent speed, little heavy though. two good bikes.

SWIGIN
05-16-2008, 10:53 AM
they are two different quads but they both been around since the beginning of time. And both about the same price. Blaster, small in size, snappy little 2 stroke, top speed 58mph. Warrior, great trail machine, has reverse, decent speed, little heavy though. two good bikes.

all that is true (except id say a lot heavy)......but id still go for a 250x/300ex....lol

Big red 200es
05-17-2008, 06:14 PM
which one of the two is faster

SYKO
05-17-2008, 09:47 PM
stock for stock that warrior, but put 500 in the blaster and put 500 in the warrior, and the blaster will destroy the warrior. I built a blaster for my GF, and it has been one of the best machines I have ever owned period! its got quite a few mods done to it and it hangs just find with bigger 2 strokes on our rides.

chavo80
05-18-2008, 05:42 PM
i got my son a blaster...
put some rear 18x11 and a 14t front sproket w/ bill silincer, hes 11 years old and he love it and when he need some more hump we can always slap on a 240 kit for more power.....BLASTER ALL THE WAY!
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f303/feintosr5/mateo.jpg
never tryed the warrior and maybe never will.

Big red 200es
05-19-2008, 09:34 PM
I will try to try the two and I will see what i want.

In my area he have a clean stock warrior 1992 for 1500$ and a clean 1998 blaster with fmf powercore 2 pipe for 2000$.

smvorndran
05-21-2008, 07:09 PM
I've owned both. My blaster was the worst machine I've ever owned out of about 20 I've had. I spent more time kicking it than I did riding it. That was before I knew a lot about working on these machine. It probably just needed a new carb. After that, I swore I'd never buy another one. I had a 96 Warrior, and it was one of the best quads I've owned. I had a great time on it, and I'm not sure why I sold it. I think they have problems with the crankshaft bearings, but mine was rebuilt right before I bought it. It was heavy, but it was reliable. I just don't like 2 strokes anymore.

smvorndran

scooterroo
05-21-2008, 10:11 PM
well my blaster is hands down one of the best quads i have ever owned. i have never had a 2 stroke as dependable as the blaster i have. of course i have quite abit of money in mine in mods... and it will put the smack down on any warrior i have come acrossed. i didnt mod as i fixxed parts cuz they broke either. i had the bike for almost 5 years now, when i got it i got it stock as they come. bought it for 1400 bucks, without even hearing the thing run. filled the gas, checked the oil in the case and the gay injector bottle, hit the on switch, kicked it twice and it fired right up. rode it for almost 2 years while i saved up for this part and that part i wanted to change on it, collected all the parts, and then i stripped it, tore the motor apart cuz i wanted to, not cuz i needed to, put it all back together, and have ridden it pretty hardcore since and i still havent had to push it yet!! has no problems staying with/ passing the bigger boys on the closed course, and hangs right in there with the bigger 250's with no problems when out on the lakes in winter, or trails in summer. warriors in my opinion should have racks on them like the say 230 quadrunner that looks like the suzuki quadsport. hahahaha, big, bulky, HEAVY, and oh yeah slllloooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h315/scooterroo/014.jpg

Big red 200es
05-22-2008, 05:03 PM
You have a very goodl looking blaster scooterroo.
Now im not sure on which one chose. In a couple of days I will go to see a warrior and a blaster. I will try it and i would know which one i want.

Thanks