PDA

View Full Version : side by side?

ovhonda1
05-16-2008, 05:07 PM
Looking at side by side models out there. Keeping the trikes but want something to ride with the girlfriend. I haven't researched yet so I thought that I would ask the folks here on the boards. What are the thoughts on the models out there? Probably want to go with a 660 or higher in size. What are the options to look for? Ups and downs of different models? Any help appreciated!

Eric250R
05-16-2008, 09:09 PM
If looking at a Rhino, go with the 450 or 700. The 660 is a good machine but tends to overheat and cook rings. The 700 is much quieter due to moving the air box under the hood and has some great power. The Kawasaki Teryx looks to be awesome but I haven't got to ride in one yet. But again, I"m sure it has great power. It's also bigger than the Rhino and will not fit in your truck like the rhino. The Razr is awesome but not sure how they're going to hold up. I have 2 friends that have them and they both went down within the first 3 weeks. There are some others to consider but for my money I would get the Rhino.

Billy Golightly
05-16-2008, 09:24 PM
I've ridden/drove the RZR and the Rhino, the RZR is hands down the winner at this point in time for me. They are awesome, I sure wish I could afford one. You feel alot more secure and strapped into an RZR then a Rhino. Haven't got to try a Teryx yet.