PDA

View Full Version : just got a cool phone call

200xkwit
05-19-2008, 09:55 PM
well i was sitting here typing about the masonryman13 thing when i get a phone call. i answer and this older guy asked me if i had a 3 wheeler for sale on criagslist. i told him about the bike and he began telling me that he used to race a 84 200x back in the day. he was telling me how he went to the track (not sure what track but it was a flat track) one time and for some reason they made him race with the pros. he said he saw some of the other guys using a strap to lower the rear of there bike so he did the same thing and lined up with them. he said he was wearing a carhart and he lined up against some pro racers on 250rs and they were looking at him like wtf are you doing? he lost his exhaust b/c the rear end was so low. anyway he was a pretty kool guy his name was carl. hes gunna come over tomorrow to look at the bike tomorrow so ill see if i cant get some stories out of him. and yea i ,told him about the site couple :beer s tomorrow and ill see if i cant hear a little more about the old days eh