PDA

View Full Version : Ultra sound SHOCKER!!!

Tri-Z 250
05-21-2008, 12:38 PM
:Bounce TWINS!!!!:Bounce This was the day we were to find out the sex of the baby. My wife was on the table and the Doc. said have a seat...."Here's one," at this point I'm thinking what:wondering...."Here's two," now I'm starting to sweat. I blert out there's more than two? The Doc said nope just two:w00t: healty so far they're just above weight for the norm. Well boys after that news Momma said thats it no more kids:lock: It's a girl and boy combo so thats good. I guess the second job is around the next corner of life for me. I think for now I'll just enjoy the wave I'm on. We have no Twins in the family on either side and had no clue going to the Doc's office today.....WOW:lol: :lol: My 3 yr old daughter has some mixed emotions. This is a big thing thats tuff for her to understand.:D
-

SWIGIN
05-21-2008, 12:40 PM
congrats

you must of bin loaded for bear that night....lol

Tri-Z 250
05-21-2008, 12:52 PM
My Dad said he always thought I was a pretty good shot. Thanks!

Brockey
05-21-2008, 04:16 PM
Congrats man. Friends of mine couldn't have any kids so they were told after years of trying. So they adopted a little girl. As soon as this happened they got preg on twins. Now they have 3 little girls running around in diapers. I have a boy and a girl and I am planning on getting cut very very soon.

brapp
05-21-2008, 06:34 PM
we not only got one swimmin dep but two lol congrats man are they your first?

400exguy
05-22-2008, 02:16 AM
:Bounce TWINS!!!!:Bounce This was the day we were to find out the sex of the baby. My wife was on the table and the Doc. said have a seat...."Here's one," at this point I'm thinking what:wondering...."Here's two," now I'm starting to sweat. I blert out there's more than two? The Doc said nope just two:w00t: healty so far they're just above weight for the norm. Well boys after that news Momma said thats it no more kids:lock: It's a girl and boy combo so thats good. I guess the second job is around the next corner of life for me. I think for now I'll just enjoy the wave I'm on. We have no Twins in the family on either side and had no clue going to the Doc's office today.....WOW:lol: :lol: My 3 yr old daughter has some mixed emotions. This is a big thing thats tuff for her to understand.:D
-

I bet if you look into it, either the mail man or the milk man has a history of twins! Just kidding man, congrats.

Bryan Raffa
05-22-2008, 07:18 AM
I bet if you look into it, either the mail man or the milk man has a history of twins! Just kidding man, congrats.

I did the mail man has a history of girls and the milk man has a history of boys:eek: :lol:

congrats! one of each is pretty cool in my book!!!:D

Tri-Z 250
05-22-2008, 09:56 AM
Thanks EVERYONE, This is the frist set of twins for both sides of the family. My mailman is a woman and I do the weekly food and milk shopping.:wondering they're slightly over size so they must be mine.:lol: We have a Great Gramma (81) that is so excited I can't explain. The 3yr old calmed down by the end of the day. It was alot of info to break down all at once, I think. I laugh now about how much crying Brooke did and now I'll have live stereo sound...better than HD:naughty: Thank God we have Brooke in the final stages of dippers....:( twice as many coming up,:w00t: The bright side is at least I can get the twins done at the same time...or so I hope. Thanks to all again! :D

travis712
05-22-2008, 03:15 PM
Glad to hear you're excited about it. Hope EVERYTHING goes well in the delivery of 'em. Good luck Ms. Tri-Z :w00t:

300rman
05-22-2008, 10:25 PM
watch out....my buddy and his twin brother are the result of being "fixed"
both mom and dad were fixed, 10 years later, my buddies popped out........

dirtbag
05-23-2008, 12:04 PM
good luck, 2 at a time should keep everyone busy.my last child was a shocker as I realized birth control does not work