PDA

View Full Version : OTC looking for someone close to this and going to TF

freaksfix
05-23-2008, 11:41 AM
You guys run a pretty big crew. Any of you guys close to this and going to TF that would be willing to help me out. Id be will to compensate you for you gas and time.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250250679505&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:1123

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Matt

thefox
05-23-2008, 11:51 AM
Which Hillsboro OH is it? Mapquest shows 2....

seadoo650
05-23-2008, 10:26 PM
Dude. I was expecting a trike. haha. I'd do it but Hillsboro is all the way down by Cincinnati. Loooong drive from here and really no time to go get it. If the seller can bring it up to Columbus, I can meet him.

Howdy
05-24-2008, 09:10 AM
It's probably 100-150 miles ( round trip ) off of your trip route, so you might want to just swing in and pick it up on the way or back.
It's 140 mile trip ( one way ) for me and my truck is broke down.
Howdy

freaksfix
05-24-2008, 12:06 PM
It's probably 100-150 miles ( round trip ) off of your trip route, so you might want to just swing in and pick it up on the way or back.
It's 140 mile trip ( one way ) for me and my truck is broke down.
Howdy

Yeah thats what im going to do. But i just figured id try the odds and see if someone lived in the same town as this guy.. Im not looking for anyone to go out of there way,, just thought if someone was like 1/2 hour from it... Thanks

freaksfix
05-24-2008, 12:10 PM
Dude. I was expecting a trike. haha. I'd do it but Hillsboro is all the way down by Cincinnati. Loooong drive from here and really no time to go get it. If the seller can bring it up to Columbus, I can meet him.

LOL... Not everything is trikes,,, still need to cut the grass.. I have looked at a few 3 wheeled mowers but havent got one,,,,,,,,, yet...

I will probly just swing threw there one the way to TF or on the way out.. But thanks for the offer... Matt