PDA

View Full Version : Hey Tim Sr

Bill X_R
06-12-2003, 06:41 PM
You waiting till TF 04' to get those CD's burned? Come on man lets get on the ball:)

J/K but keep us posted!

Howdy
06-12-2003, 06:42 PM
You waiting till TF 04' to get those CD's burned? Come on man lets get on the ball:)

J/K but keep us posted!

I know for a fact he hasn't gotten all the pictures yet. I am scanning like mad right now.
Howdy

TimSr
06-12-2003, 09:54 PM
Yep, still waiting for pics to come in. Howdy is still scanning his. TriZ Jim sent two CD's but one was damaged, so we are working on that. Still got plenty of space left if anybody would like to submit more.

Hey Trikeaholic, if youre out there, everybody says youve got some good trail shots! Let me know if youd like to submit any!!

Also, if anybody is waiting on film to be developed or anything, or has any on the way, let me know that they are coming. I dont want to leave any out!

Dynofox
06-12-2003, 11:11 PM
Hey Tim, in my signature there is a link to my TF pics if you'd like to put them on the cd. If you would like to let me know and I will send you my log in info so you can view all of the pics in full size.

bentwrench
06-13-2003, 12:43 AM
I can't help it.. Bill in your little pic your on a Quad and posted in 3WWW.
BUT... the real question is are you fat enough to hold that thing down for the burn out or does it have good brakes??? Sorry had to ask... :D :?: :smokin

Bill X_R
06-13-2003, 06:51 AM
HA HA..Actually that is just a really bad angle

The post below is a much better shot

Bill X_R
06-13-2003, 06:57 AM
Try this one!

This was the one finger salute!, but I took it off for a couple of different reasons...One of them was I didn’t think it would be received in the jokingly manner it was intended...as I ASSUME yours was posted in the same fashion!

TimSr
06-13-2003, 11:30 AM
Hey Dynofax, youve got soem great pictures, and Id like to add them. Cna you email them, or is there a way I can download them from that site in their original long file format?