PDA

View Full Version : Who's calling who out at TF'08 !! SMACK Talkin'

sandpuppi101
06-01-2008, 10:00 PM
Just looking for some good ole' race's to stack up ,hearing Smack Talk,and seeing who's up for any challenge's.All in fun of course,but just wanting too see who's gonna call who out here ,weather it be in the Drag's or the MX..Basically who's gonna walk and who's gonna talk.There's a few matchup's everbody has in mind ,so let's post 'em up.I'll start..I'm thinking me and Erectordale going at it Tiger 500 vs my 600X .Remember last year Dale....Look at the pic below if you forgot,I rest my case !!Anybody else gotta good race they'd like too see ???

T3 LOPES
06-01-2008, 10:16 PM
I'll take on the old 600 Rog just to see how the tecate stacks up. I'd also like to run one with dale if hes up for it.

Bryan Raffa
06-01-2008, 10:23 PM
Im calling out this pig..:twisted:

Daddio
06-01-2008, 11:04 PM
I'll be there with camera in hand to document as much of the action as humanly possible, on and off the track:naughty:

ATC-Eric
06-02-2008, 02:01 AM
Im comin for ya Raffa! You better pack a lunch!

Bryan Raffa
06-02-2008, 06:42 AM
Im comin for ya Raffa! You better pack a lunch!

Bring it Junior..;)

Bryan Raffa
06-02-2008, 06:46 AM
and where's that Josh at... I heard he grew some balls on the mx track going through puberty.. get your mullet READY!:Bounce

ATC-Eric
06-02-2008, 08:05 PM
and where's that Josh at... I heard he grew some balls on the mx track going through puberty.. get your mullet READY!:Bounce

Aw man, dont tell me that a wig! :lol: I want that to be your hair!

seadoo650
06-03-2008, 04:39 PM
Well the racer X is all cleaned up and ready to go. Gonna take out alot of 4-strokes in the stock class. Plus a few 350X's and maybe a stock 250R or two. Got a little more magic done to it over the winter. Still within the stock motor for the stock class. Man this thing rips like a big bore. Better put a high speed shutter on your camera Daddio.

Plus the Blue 250R is all cleaned up and ready to dominate on the MX track. Well at least maybe get top three in the B-class. HAHA

As far as grudges with the drags. I'm gonna call out Roger on that big ole' 600. Whatcha say boy. Little meeger 200X vs. The big 600? You got the balls punk?:w00t:

The second pic is what ya'll better get used to seeing.

Tecate250
06-03-2008, 05:30 PM
Im not gonna be there but I would like to see "the ultimate trike drag race".
It should be called THE BIG THREE. Id like to see 1985 atc 250r vs Tecate vs Tri Z.
But see stock for stock and allow a few races to dial in there ride.:D

Kintore
06-04-2008, 12:00 AM

bahahah

mullet is rocking

prepare to eat my corn raffa

300rman
06-04-2008, 12:28 AM
pshht. i cant call out nothin. the tires i got are so asstastic that i doubt ill even place last in the drags.
i might do ok at beginner MX, but we will see.

UGH my sweet ass painted plastics got a huge crack in them and the one side sags horribly.

Billy Golightly
06-04-2008, 12:35 AM
I'm willing to bet money I will have the fastest stock length machine :)

ATC-Eric
06-04-2008, 10:10 AM
I'm willing to bet money I will have the fastest stock length machine :)

:lol: I really hope so Billy!

And as long as Im at it, Ill run your stock length bike with Jeckle. Be fun to see what it has.

sandpuppi101
06-04-2008, 10:37 AM
As far as grudges with the drags. I'm gonna call out Roger on that big ole' 600. Whatcha say boy. Little meeger 200X vs. The big 600? You got the balls punk?

I'll take on the old 600 Rog just to see how the tecate stacks up.

Hmmmmm' seem's to me as though I have a target on my back,well bring it on there fella's,:w00t: the old 600 as you call it lope's is on the surgery table as we speak .. You 2 ain't color blind are ya ,cuz when the light turn's green,I don't wanna hear any excuses :lol:

tecat-z
06-04-2008, 05:30 PM
All i know is if i can't pull a good holeshot, i'll be talkn' plenty of smack about ME!! Yep, there's a pretty good chance my bike will be one of the smallest 250's there. Just one mill over, and not even close to being set up for drags. Oh, and Roger. Target, naaa. But......kinda seems ya like to bask in the glory of "the past" with the big six hundred. You know where i can be found.:naughty:

brapp
06-05-2008, 09:25 PM
you all can fight it out i wont be there this year.

T3 LOPES
06-08-2008, 07:41 AM
Hey punk (sandpuppie) lol. I'll meet you at the track thursday night after we set up camp . Hope you get that box of bolts back together. When we line up and your bike starts pissing its self cuz shes scared, I want you to no how sorry I'm not . See you there Rog.

This is to much fun ! Lopes

sandpuppi101
06-08-2008, 08:05 AM
Hope you get that box of bolts back together.
Thanks Lope's ,Yeah I finally got the '79 ATC 70 all back together and ,I guess ,if you wanna have at it Thursday nite against your Tecate ,then your on.I have to warn ya though that I just changed the plug and adjusted the point's so the 70's spot on:naughty: .I know your not talking about the 600,because that would just be silly Lope's !!!:beer

T3 LOPES
06-08-2008, 08:10 AM
Hope you get that box of bolts back together.
Thanks Lope's ,Yeah I finally got the '79 ATC 70 all back together and ,I guess ,if you wanna have at it Thursday nite against your Tecate ,then your on.I have to warn ya though that I just changed the plug and adjusted the point's so the 70's spot on:naughty: .I know your not talking about the 600,because that would just be silly Lope's !!!:beer

Ya Ya ,your right . Of course I'm talking about the 600. My trizinger is running strong. As long as I can keep the front end down you will have no chance.:w00t:

Daddio
07-01-2008, 09:19 PM
All i know is if i can't pull a good holeshot, i'll be talkn' plenty of smack about ME!! Yep, there's a pretty good chance my bike will be one of the smallest 250's there. Just one mill over, and not even close to being set up for drags. Oh, and Roger. Target, naaa. But......kinda seems ya like to bask in the glory of "the past" with the big six hundred. You know where i can be found.:naughty:

Ed you were right. That mean green machine of yours is pretty darned fast. 1upfronts trail bike surprised me. I'm pretty sure that the only people there that were able to beat it were you and Raffa on his mxer. Raffa only beat him one out of three races though. He even beat that big 600x a couple of times with it. The first time I saw them race I thought , Dam that is one fast 350x . It's was keeping right up with that 250r ,then I saw that it was Rogers' 600x and I thought Dam that is one fast 250r. We never did get the 300 dialed in just right . He put it away Thursday night after a few passes because he wasn't happy with the way it was running. We got it dialed in a little closer before the drags but it was still a little rich on top. We've got it sorted out now. That freaking thing is an animal.

1upfront
07-01-2008, 10:20 PM
Yeah if I could just barely squeezed Roger out on my 83r than Ed for sure would have pulled him because Ed beat my 83 trail R in the stock class, but those races between me and raffa on his mxer where sick lol he pulled me once but I got him twice lol, where you at Raffa tell me what you think of how the old 83 airfooler runs.

hadar
07-02-2008, 06:13 PM
Yeah if I could just barely squeezed Roger out on my 83r than Ed for sure would have pulled him because Ed beat my 83 trail R in the stock class, but those races between me and raffa on his mxer where sick lol he pulled me once but I got him twice lol, where you at Raffa tell me what you think of how the old 83 airfooler runs.

I wish I could have got the chance to run you man. We should line 'em up for sure next year. I would have gave Ed a better run if I didn't blow the light like I did, haha. Had a real good time out there. Those foolers you got are quick, I'd like to get one someday. I could never part with my 82 though. I would like to have one from each generation. Getting a fooler next on my list. :naughty: I hope the Kawasaki gods don't frown on me too much about it.

Daddio
07-04-2008, 11:13 AM
I wish I could have got the chance to run you man. We should line 'em up for sure next year. I would have gave Ed a better run if I didn't blow the light like I did, haha. Had a real good time out there. Those foolers you got are quick, I'd like to get one someday. I could never part with my 82 though. I would like to have one from each generation. Getting a fooler next on my list. :naughty: I hope the Kawasaki gods don't frown on me too much about it.

Too bad we aren't a little closer. You guys could line 'em up sooner. We are going to be racing this weekend and next weekend. Next weekend we will be racing right outside of Cincinnati. That is if it ever stops raining.