PDA

View Full Version : Pain!!!!

yamaha200E
06-12-2003, 09:37 PM
today i was rididng in the mudd since we got rain for the last week. and my grip on my bars slipped and pined my thumb thorattle wide open in 2nd gear. so i came around a turn goin bout 25 and my tire grabbed my shoe lace. and i felt my shoe comeoff the foot peg and it pulled me off the trike. so im, sitting there by my self thinking my leg is broke so i start screaming help please i think my leg is broke. so some chik come up and wouldnmt come in the woods and asked where i was at and i said in the woods back in the middle. so she goes to my6 house to get my dad but she never did :? . so i keep screming and finnaly a guy on a fourtrax and he had a celly and im called my dad and someone called the popo's and the ambulance. next thing i know im gettin x-rays. but its not broke just broosed REALLY bad. so i cant move it at all im trying to work out the sorness but it aint goin to so good. anyone else been in any wrecks gotta have something to do for a week or two. and ill tell ya i forgot to wear my helmet today to but after today im getting full body protection and i am so lucky that i didnt hit my head cause the one day that i forget to wear my helmet and this happens to me. peace all. kyle

Andrew
06-12-2003, 09:42 PM
its probably bruised as bad as my right arm was when i was walking down the road and someone not paying attention left their side mirror on my arm at 40mph!,i thought it was broke,but it wasnt,at the E R they said it was bruised VERY bad,i couldent move it at all and it was twice the size of my other arm for about a week! hope u get better quicker than i did!

kyle
06-12-2003, 09:44 PM
i actually had my thumb throttle stick on me today also. i went up a pretty good size hill, well when coming down in first gear my handle bar grip slid over and cought my thumb throttle and held it wide open, kinda scared me! but i fixed it quick and did a little modifying when i got back to the house. we also had a bunch of rain today, the creek going through my buddies yard was flooded, so we had some fun flooded creek riding today! :D :D :D

yamaha200E
06-12-2003, 09:51 PM
yea thats what i was doin today and andrew its the same exact thing lol. i hope ill get better but i cant move it either. peace kyle

TimSr
06-12-2003, 10:01 PM
I heard those 3 wheelers were dangerous!

Andrew
06-12-2003, 10:21 PM
LOL tim

yamaha200E
06-12-2003, 10:53 PM
haha tim lol :D . kyle

thefox
06-12-2003, 11:20 PM
I had the same thing happen on my brothers honda 110 a few years ago. We were riding 2 person, he was 17 and I was 14 (on back). We went through some tall weeds and the weeds pulled both my feet off the footpegs and under the tires. My brother was not paying attention to my yelling and just kept giving it gas becaause the thought we were stuck. Its a good thing those 110's are light. I had realy sore knees for a few days from the footpegs.

-Andrew

bentwrench
06-13-2003, 12:34 AM
OK .. Andrew your lucky I had a friend who drank to much at the local tavern and decided to walk home at 2AM and a pickup truck mirror hit him in the back of the head.............30ft landed in another friends driveway.........D.O.A.
as for the rest of you guys stickin' your feet between the peg and tire I only did it once and made a change on my SX.

J.D.
06-13-2003, 12:56 AM
WHOA that's tacky :shock: Guess it works though, eh?

bentwrench
06-13-2003, 01:00 AM
Tacky hell!! they are made with a plate behind the orig pegs and have longer bolts ..You can stand on them and when in the woods (which I realize you don't understand) they push off going thru the thick shi...........

J.D.
06-13-2003, 01:04 AM
What do you mean I don't understand about woods? LOL, I live in VEGAS man, there's woods everywhere!! :D :D

yamaha200E
06-13-2003, 11:10 AM
hey do u know where i can pick up a pair of nerfs or something like it? for a 85 200E? i dont even think they make em but i can try. and if not ill get my grandpa to weld something like urs bentwrench.kyle

yamaha200E
06-13-2003, 11:17 AM
o yea and i went to get it x-rayed again today cause our hospital sux so i went to carbondale and its not broke for sure. :) kyle

ATC crazy
06-13-2003, 11:20 AM
TACKY?!?!?! Hell, they look great. ;)

olderthandirt
06-13-2003, 05:38 PM
:-Dthere tacky because the paint is still wet ;)
but they would really look cool if they were dippied and chromed :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

yamaha200E
06-14-2003, 11:24 AM
i like em ima goin to make a set like that and putem on my 200e.kyle

ATCnut
06-14-2003, 07:56 PM
I have had a throttle stick on me a time or two in 20 years of triking. My advice, do not forget about the kill switch!!! Remenber, the motor will stop running when you turn the switch off.

PowerTrike
06-14-2003, 08:30 PM
I hooked my leg on a barbwire fence before. Luckily I wasn't going very fast. I kind of let the trike go and i just slid off the back. Ouch! I've also had the throttle stick wide open my old Ski-doo Super Olympique 100 going though the woods (yes there was a lot of trees) I played with it while dodging trees and it finally came unstuck after i had hit a small log. I replaced the heavily taped throttle cable shortly after. Thank god is wasn't my 580! :)

HOPE YOU HEAL UP QUICK!

yamaha200E
06-14-2003, 11:36 PM
man i can live with the leg cause i can walk on it now its just that im grounded from my trike for not wearing my helmet. it sux and i still cant shift it yet. and i didnt forget bout the kill switch thats what stoped me :shock: . and i have the front tire off right now cause im trying to put new brakes in cause my back brake caliper froze so it dont work and i dont fell like messin with it. but it does give me time to work on the minnibike till i sell it. kyle

yamaha200E
06-16-2003, 11:43 PM
man who else has had problems with there feet getting pulled into the tire? or anything simaler or anycrashes at all? kyle

yamaha200E
06-17-2003, 12:56 PM
ok so noe one has any stories alright i guess not. kyle

DIGGER DOG
06-19-2003, 06:15 PM
this is how i keep the hand grips from slipping I buy MSR grips and wire them on therer are slots in the grips for wire and you just basiclly tie it on and cut off exess had to do it when I was racing back in the day, also scott has some atv grips slotted for wire too I also use them on my ytm 200

Psyonyde
06-19-2003, 06:38 PM
I was once going down a steep, rocky trail, and my foot slipped off my peg. My leg got caught underneath my tire, and i had no choice but to drive over my leg. the bike started rolling down the hill, and i chased it, jumped on the back, and in my panic, squeezed the gas instead of the brakes...i flew down the hill, and just escaped hitting a pine tree at the bottom....boy that was fun

REDMAN225
06-20-2003, 04:56 PM
rest it up dude...theres no working out the soreness.

yamaha200E
06-21-2003, 02:50 PM
i can walk on it now but it is so sore still and every time i walk if i go to fast or push on it to hardit hurts. it stings and burns real bad.

kyle