PDA

View Full Version : WHOOHOOOO the biotch has dropped out of the race!!!!!

LonesomeTriZ
06-04-2008, 06:01 AM
Can I get an AMEEEEEEN my brothus and sistus?!!!!!????? She IS NOT going to be our president. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :beer

Bryan Raffa
06-04-2008, 06:48 AM
and HE..is a better choice? the only reason he ever got in office is because of some fiasco like Spitzer had here in NY..:rolleyes:

LonesomeTriZ
06-04-2008, 07:12 AM
Any one is better than that sack-o-crap Clinton.

factoryX
06-04-2008, 07:26 AM
except obama/crack head. and she could still be in to, she could go in as an independent canidate.... I hate democrats anyway, they are the reason for gas prices we have today. I would like for some one who would drill in alaska and not tell anybody about there self drilling. it would bring the value of the dollar back up and we would put are selfs back in the game.

LonesomeTriZ
06-04-2008, 07:34 AM
^^^^^Agreed^^^^^^

chris200x
06-04-2008, 08:06 AM
You guys are all Racists! :w00t: :welcome:

:postwhore

factoryX
06-04-2008, 08:31 AM
I think I have set a image apon my self, ooops....

SYKO
06-04-2008, 08:37 AM
I wounder how much money she Foocked from everyone to suport her campain? all these stupid polititions blow unreasonable amount of money to show there face and shout their false promises in our face. That money im sure could have gone somewhere else to benieft something that trully needed it, instead she paraded her ugly ass around for a year with it, I hope she goes home to Bill and he skull Foocks her!

edog
06-04-2008, 08:57 AM
I hope she goes home to Bill and he skull Foocks her!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :w00t:

factoryX
06-04-2008, 09:00 AM
Look out!!!

LonesomeTriZ
06-04-2008, 11:00 AM
I wounder how much money she Foocked from everyone to suport her campain? all these stupid polititions blow unreasonable amount of money to show there face and shout their false promises in our face. That money im sure could have gone somewhere else to benieft something that trully needed it, instead she paraded her ugly ass around for a year with it, I hope she goes home to Bill and he skull Foocks her!

Damn you go boy, Amen to that. :welcome: :beer :Bounce

LonesomeTriZ
06-04-2008, 11:01 AM
Look out!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Erics350x
06-04-2008, 01:06 PM
except obama/crack head. and she could still be in to, she could go in as an independent canidate.... I hate democrats anyway, they are the reason for gas prices we have today. I would like for some one who would drill in alaska and not tell anybody about there self drilling. it would bring the value of the dollar back up and we would put are selfs back in the game.

So, because im a Dem you hate me and i caused the rise in gas prices? You are lucky you are on the other side of the country!:mad: Thats like me saying all Rep. are self-righteous idiot's. Do i need to remind you that Rep. party is why we have this idiot running our country now? You voted, Bush's in with the oil company's dumb *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* in and now you blame Dem. for your problems?:rolleyes:

And for the record i think all the canidates suck and i wont be voting for any of the smucks

SWIGIN
06-04-2008, 01:58 PM
So, because im a Dem you hate me and i caused the rise in gas prices? You are lucky you are on the other side of the country!:mad: Thats like me saying all Rep. are self-righteous idiot's. Do i need to remind you that Rep. party is why we have this idiot running our country now? You voted Bush's in with the oil company's dumb *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* in and now you blame Dem. for your problems?:rolleyes:

And for the record i think all the canidates suck and i wont be voting for any of the smucks

the problem started about 30 years ago when they put a hold on drilling and the building of refinerys....and if i remeber right it was a dem.

only a moron would blame the current pres for something thats 30 years old

Yamahondaman
06-04-2008, 02:59 PM
You guys are all Racists!

Pleeezzzz Support the United Negro College Fund !! :lol:

300rman
06-04-2008, 04:30 PM
Vote independent.........every other candidate SUCKS.

200x newby
06-04-2008, 04:48 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Erics350x
06-04-2008, 05:58 PM
the problem started about 30 years ago when they put a hold on drilling and the building of refinerys....and if i remeber right it was a dem.

only a moron would blame the current pres for something thats 30 years old

So, something that went down over 30 years ago suddenly caused the price of gas to sky rocket the past couple years? Your right im the moron :rolleyes:
Watch the name calling PA isn't too far to drive! lol

brapp
06-04-2008, 06:21 PM
scre the united negro collage fund i am gonna supor tthe pennsyltucky redneck beer fund

DeePa
06-04-2008, 06:30 PM
translation:

Screw the united negro college fund. I am going to support the pennsylvania/kentucky redneck beer fund.

factoryX
06-04-2008, 06:38 PM
So, something that went down over 30 years ago suddenly caused the price of gas to ski rocket the past couple years? Your right im the moron :rolleyes:

The prices have been rising for the last ten years, and now that we are paying 4 dollars a gallon because of the gas tax that democrats voted for in the first place.

And to top it off, you know how they moving towards ethnol? It is proven that it cause's more co2 than fossil fuels. you are putting crap in your motor that eats your motor for no reason. all these non-fossil fuel that they are making will polute more. The democratic parties know this and are making a killing off the this taX.

Howdy
06-04-2008, 08:27 PM
You guys are all Racists! :w00t: :welcome:

:postwhore

I'm not and I can prove it.

I have a colored TV.

Did you know: Obama is the first Black man to Publicly beat a white woman and not go to jail.

Howdy

Erics350x
06-04-2008, 09:35 PM
I honestly dont support either party. Just making a point about how that sounds. I don't think a good honest person can be found in the White House, except for maybe the janitor

firehart
06-04-2008, 09:53 PM
They are all crooks. Vote for me. I promise to sit on my butt, take expensive vacations on taxpayers money, and to have a three wheeler in every garage.

oldsking86
06-04-2008, 11:34 PM
I have given up on all that political crap already! I see at as this, yea gas prices and cost of living go up, we all moan and complain; now why hasn't the workers wage gone up?! or the support for new entrepreneurs around?! why because the crooked as corporations who are complaining that there "MARGINS" are not where they should be are running this country!

Margin is profit no matter how you look at it. WHen you compare your "margin" to a previous years number yes it will be down, schit everything is down right now.. Though the CEO's and top officals there are still getting bonuses and making there money aren't they?!?! Focus needs to be on the big time companies that operate and pay the normal people.

How can you justify an hourly person who say makes $8-10 an hour if they are lucky, when gas is nearly $4 a gallon, milk cost over $3, there goes an hour worth of work right there! The rate that inflation is moving and the lack of support for the common worker is the problem. These companies are still making huge profits, the problem is simple, GREED.

Im not that racist, I eat chicken and watermelon too :)

LonesomeTriZ
06-05-2008, 12:31 AM
The democraps had a perfect opportunity recently to do something about the oil prices and voted against it. Some one please explain this to me. Most of my family are democrats. But they are southern democrats and they are nothing like the ones I see on TV and read about. They are far from liberal and they believe in a lot of things that conservatives belief in. why do they have such a difference of opinion than the ones that run for office. If a democrat would run with beliefs like my family has, I might change my mind about them. But as long as the liberal scumbag democraps are running I have nothing good to say about them.

dizasterzrfun69
06-05-2008, 12:36 AM
barrack o bama was on the news last night.

He said america is so screwed up right now that he doesnt even know if he can fix it. he said he sure is going to try to _______ rig it though :lol:

SWIGIN
06-05-2008, 12:39 AM
So, something that went down over 30 years ago suddenly caused the price of gas to sky rocket the past couple years? Your right im the moron :rolleyes:

its a fact that if we drilled some holes and used less towle head oil we would be better off and we are short on refineries.

and i didnt call you a moron...i said only a moron would say/think that way....if the shoe fits...lol

factoryX
06-05-2008, 01:24 AM
We have some much oil in the united states it is rediculous..

SWIGIN
06-05-2008, 01:52 AM
but not a drop to use...or refine

LonesomeTriZ
06-05-2008, 01:57 AM
That IS becuase of the Democraps.

factoryX
06-05-2008, 02:14 AM
this is kind of wierd to know, there is an oil field under the white house almost as big as alaska's. also in the middle of new york square there is an oil field bigger than alaskas... now add that to all of the other oil we have, it would last in the united states for millions of years... just my 2 cents...

LonesomeTriZ
06-05-2008, 03:24 AM
I saw this article recently.

"Last week, liberals in Congress voted for the equivalent of a $150
billion tax increase. They voted to make your next trip to the gas
station more expensive; to make your next airplane ticket more
expensive; to make heating your home more expensive -- even to make
feeding your family more expensive.

How did they do it? By voting to block environmentally sound
production of U.S. energy in favor of continuing to be held hostage
to oil from foreign dictatorships. I'll explain in a minute.

"A Vote That Would Make a Difference in People's Lives"

Who's to blame for our high gas prices? The oil companies? The
Saudis? OPEC? The answer, unfortunately, is closer to home: The
"No-We-Can't" Left in Congress.

Last Thursday, with oil at $124 a barrel, liberals on the Senate
Appropriations committee voted to block environmentally sound
development of oil shale in Colorado.

According to the Investors Business Daily there are an estimated
1 trillion barrels of oil trapped in shale in the U.S. and Canada.
Retrieving just a tenth of it would quadruple our current oil
reserves.

But the "No-We-Can't" Left in Congress -- as they're prone to do --
said no, and Americans will pay the price. Colorado Senator Wayne
Allard (R) put it best when he said: "If we are really serious about
reducing pain at the pump, this is a vote that would make a
difference in people's lives."

Saudi Arabia Did More Last Week to Lower Gas Prices Than Congress

The Left just doesn't seem to get it. They spent much of last week
ridiculing the President for visiting Saudi Arabia in an effort to
lower oil prices. Here's what Senator Chuck Schumer (D-NY) said on
Friday:

"The president seems to value his friendship with the Saudis more
than his obligation to help the American people with gas prices."

But what Senator Schumer doesn't seem to understand is that the
Saudis did more last week to lower oil prices than liberals in
Congress did.

While liberals were voting to prevent domestic production from oil
shale, the Saudis, following President Bush's visit, agreed to boost
their oil output by 300,000 barrels a day. It won't fix the problem,
but at least it won't make it worse, which is exactly what liberals
in Congress did last week.

As Americans, we all need to ask ourselves the following: Which is
it -- the Congress or Saudi Arabia -- that has a greater obligation
to ease our energy prices? And which is the greater obstacle to
energy independence and security?

The Left's Answer: More Pain, Not More Production

As I mentioned, the higher energy prices Americans are paying are
the equivalent of a huge tax increase. One economist calculated that
the price of oil rising from $80 a barrel to $100 a barrel had the
same effect on Americans' pocket books as a $150 billion tax
increase -- and the price of oil has risen an additional $27 since
then!

So how is it that the liberals in Congress, faced with an
opportunity like the one last week to lessen this burden on
Americans, could reject it without a second thought?

Once again, the answer seems to boil down to three little words:
"No we can't."

Americans Can Control Our Own Energy Destiny

Our energy and environment challenges are real. But America has the
technological know-how and the entrepreneurial spirit to overcome
them. And, as I pointed out last week, Americans overwhelmingly
support more domestic production of energy to help ease gas prices.

We -- not the Saudis or the oil companies -- control our energy
future. We just need the political will to do so.

High energy prices aren't theoretical, they have real consequences
for real people. The answer, to paraphrase Ronald Reagan, isn't
easy, but it's simple -- so simple it could fit on a bumper sticker:

Drill Here
Drill Now
Pay Less"

factoryX
06-05-2008, 03:42 AM
and the simple part is if we where to self drill it would solve almost all are problems...

LonesomeTriZ
06-05-2008, 03:50 AM
Why make things easier?

factoryX
06-05-2008, 03:51 AM
I guess they want the european gas prices of $8 and up...

Bryan Raffa
06-05-2008, 05:54 AM

;) time too bust out the plates!:lol: :beer

Yamahondaman
06-05-2008, 10:13 AM
;) time too bust out the plates!:lol: :beer

I WANT ONE of those Plates !! :lol:

oldsking86
06-05-2008, 10:24 AM
I WANT ONE of those Plates !! :lol:

I second that motion! :w00t: