PDA

View Full Version : Silver Lake Help DUNES

bailey65686
06-06-2008, 12:05 AM
Hey guys I have 2 honda r's three wheelers I am geting ready to go on a trip to Mich. In two weeks I am taking my dad out in the trails for the first time. I have a fl350 odyssey for him. What I am worried about is the sound level I heard that they have a deceble status.

Guys I need help how serious is it also is there any good trail riding around the same area. Please email me. I'm pulling an enclosed from Mo. to SHELBY and going from there.

I have four days with me, my brother and my dad.... Trying to show dad why I have made trikes and riding my life. You know I want him to dig it.

Thanks

Noel

300rman
06-08-2008, 10:29 PM
well. if its trails you want, around rose city, is awesome. place called OGEMAW campground. the place has tracks, trails and is trike friendly. and there are hundreds of miles of state trails as well.

84 Rider
06-08-2008, 10:40 PM
Try the trials north and east of wolf lake- baldwin area. Look on Mich. DNR ORV site for trails. I stay at Carrieville F.S. campground and go out form there. It is about an hour or so drive from silver lake.

hublake
06-08-2008, 11:56 PM
Rose City, Mio area is good. Lots of trails

Ryan.
06-09-2008, 03:39 AM
i sugest the st. helen scramble area

bailey65686
06-10-2008, 10:19 PM
COOL I'm heading out this monday so anymore ideas would be great. Thanks guys!!!!

NOEL

bailey65686
06-23-2008, 10:41 PM
Just got back at four in the morning last night. We rode silver lake.. Waynoka is way better, but great view of Lake Mich. Rode trails around Clear lake area!!! Trails were tight but fun. I have a 2 Plus 2 axle on the trike that I brought.. Dad Blew both tires off the odyssey in the tight trails. We did some washing and pushing.... But thanks for all the tips.

Noel

Nuke Em
07-06-2008, 12:11 AM
You guys ever ride St Joes(south of St Louis). I do like Waynoka a lot but never went to Silver Lake. If you ever want to come out and ride Killpecker dunes in Wyoming, let me know. Any pics???

Gary