PDA

View Full Version : Oldschool: You've heard "It aint an $#@*#& tractor" But have you heard this...

Billy Golightly
06-07-2008, 12:17 AM
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/remotepictures/GolfCart1.mp3

I think Howdy and I made this in 2002, or something, whatever the first year for the predator 500 was when it was announced/released. Way before it was in production. Many people have told me it was funnier then the original, dunno about that but its pretty funny I think. Warning, lots of cussing :P

MTS
06-07-2008, 12:29 AM
I think i just shat myself laughing..hahaha

Billy Golightly
06-07-2008, 12:37 AM
get yousself a predato five hundred fo wheela

Yamada
06-07-2008, 08:46 AM
It ain't a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited* golfcart!!!! It don't require me to pedals, It saves me *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* load of energy..
Ho my god it was good.

TravEX
06-07-2008, 10:59 AM
LMAO, good one!

xr497rider
06-08-2008, 09:56 AM
trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro great!

84honda200s
06-08-2008, 10:14 PM
oooo god lmao. my gut hurts. thats some good stuff rite there.

Howdy
06-08-2008, 11:13 PM
I remember us putting that together way back when. I had the "Tractor" version sent to me in 2000-2001. I just had to send it to quite a few here on the site. Then a year or 2 later we called 4 wheelers golf carts here on the forums, so it was only natural that we do something up about golf carts. So I jokingly started to re-write the "Tractor" script. Billy pm'd me and said we should do it up for the site. So I did my part of the script here in Ohio and emailed the audio file to Billy. Billy then did his part of the script and put the thing together to how it is now. He actually done more work putting it together so give him the credit for it.

Is there more to come? I have at times started to put a couple other "Funny" ones together, how ever my creative mind went blank, so I scrapped them. To me if the idea's don'e flow good they won't turn out good. Some day there will be another commerial done up that is good, but who knows when.

FYI, My favorite input on the commercial was the "Pullmeassie cycle center" I come up with that one because of some bad luck in the past. I went riding with a few friends ( they were on Polaris's ). Any how during that one trip I had to pull every one of them back because of break downs. Thus "Pull-Me-assie" was a easy name and addition to come up with.

Howdy

J.D.
06-09-2008, 05:50 PM
Hahaha yeah I remember when you guys made that, awesome stuff! Ha...it'll outfawk anything in it's class!!!

trikes4life
06-10-2008, 11:51 AM
LMFAO i think i just pissed my self....