PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is up with Superlift?!

LonesomeTriZ
06-11-2008, 06:14 AM
This is ridiculous! I should not have to sign up on a freaking forum to ask a simple question. They have a forum but not a regular email address? What the hell is up with that? Then to make my blood boil further, you have to call the ass holes first before you can sign up! I am currently working in Iraq and have no other means to communicate. I have a simple question that I do not wish to make public nor do I wish to go through a bunch of stupid crap to get in answered. I want to buy stuff and, I cannot not even get the assistance I need for that. My loyalty to Superlift has been weakening a lot lately, and now this ridiculous lack of customer service just made it weaken further. :mad: :banned:

SYKO
06-11-2008, 08:25 AM
scew those tards homie! I can lift anything!

LonesomeTriZ
06-11-2008, 08:36 AM
Agreed. I am going to go with Sky Jacker for now on.

SWIGIN
06-11-2008, 04:43 PM
i never dealt with them directly but i do love some of the stuff they build.

there ajustable track bars are sweet for the money....sucks to hear they are such ass's

LonesomeTriZ
06-11-2008, 11:50 PM
I love their Super Runner kits. If you ever biuld a TTB Ford that is the best kit to go with. But damn, I don't it is worth it any more.

200x newby
06-12-2008, 12:04 AM
Im poutting there 6" lift on my ranger now with their 3" body but im taking it off a parts truck i got so i need a manual from them i may join the forum to see if i can get a manual if you need i can them the questuon you need! anything to help ya out! My brother is currently over there now!

LonesomeTriZ
06-12-2008, 05:19 AM
Is it a Super runner kit? I installed on on a Ranger a while back and loved it. I'll see if I can locate the photograph. I appreciate the offer, but I am so fed up with them I do not even care any more.

LonesomeTriZ
06-12-2008, 05:22 AM
Here they are.

SWIGIN
06-12-2008, 04:11 PM
I love their Super Runner kits. If you ever biuld a TTB Ford that is the best kit to go with. But damn, I don't it is worth it any more.

i will never lift a TTB truck....lol

SOILD AXLE FTW!! :w00t:

LonesomeTriZ
06-13-2008, 12:15 AM
I love TTB front ends. If you biuld them right they will out perform a straight axle. Especialy with the rising cost of straight ax conversions, I think TTB's are the way to go.

200x newby
06-13-2008, 09:41 AM
very nice! I have a 95 4x4 ext. cab 4.0 5 speed. I will get pictures of it soon for a before shot then when I get it done this summer I will post the finished pics. its gettin 9" added to it and 33" or 35" tires!

LonesomeTriZ
06-13-2008, 10:45 AM
Didn't 95's still have the D35's up front? If so that is a good front end. You can get a lot of wheel travel with a kit and front end like that.

SWIGIN
06-13-2008, 07:07 PM
I love TTB front ends. If you biuld them right they will out perform a straight axle. Especialy with the rising cost of straight ax conversions, I think TTB's are the way to go.

i was just busting your balls.......the real reason i like solid axles is the old trucks i like come with them stock.

LonesomeTriZ
06-14-2008, 12:14 AM
I agree with that. If it ca,e with one, I leave it. But I have coverted a few to TTB front that had no 4x front end at all.

83ATC185S
08-20-2008, 09:49 PM
I have a bronco and am going to be lifting the ttb 4inches, i have a rancho kit that im going to be useing.

I have heard that the tierod ends or something like that wears on the super runner steering and its hard to replace them? have you run into this problem i was considering a super runner on my bronco.