PDA

View Full Version : I think I'll get bumper stickers made up!!

mike from long island
06-22-2008, 06:04 PM
I found this on Break.com Truth hurts sometimes,But hey.What else can we do??????????

84honda200s
06-22-2008, 06:29 PM
hell yea man !!!

300rman
06-22-2008, 08:18 PM
Do It Raggg!

oldsking86
06-22-2008, 08:44 PM
LOL exactly! Heck I'm spanish and I agree with that... See I was born in this country and I am grateful! adios

Dirtcrasher
06-23-2008, 05:44 PM
Seriously, why are we putting up with this chit??

Everywhere I go English is become the 2nd language and I'm NOT liking it!

I honestly get pissed when I don't understand guys on jobsites and I look at them and say " I have no FKNG idea what you just asked me...."

We need to make a stand on this crap, they also hang there Countries of origins flag on their rear view mirror which pisses me off even more...........

oldsking86
06-23-2008, 05:59 PM
We need to make a stand on this crap, they also hang there Countries of origins flag on their rear view mirror which pisses me off even more...........

I hate that sooooo much!! I just want to rip it off the vehicle stomp on it then piss on it after!

brapp
06-23-2008, 08:56 PM
amen bros>!!!!! and if they cant understand when i tellthem they cant park there ( i had tri axle dump trucks comign in and out) i moved thier van with the cat 963 track loader lol it was priceless when they couldnt find thier van

dizasterzrfun69
06-24-2008, 03:39 PM
they also hang there Countries of origins flag on their rear view mirror which pisses me off even more...........

If they are so proud of there country then go the *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* back to it. i think we should just open season on them ALL, i wouldnt be sexist or worry about kids if it was open season. the kids will just grow up and be the same way.

Dirtcrasher
06-24-2008, 10:12 PM
You all sound prejudice.
Or
If you don't have the ability to learn another language ya ought to word it differently IMO.

john

Prejudice it may sound...

In my 1st 25 years of life in America, I spoke and only spoke english and rarely ran into people that spoke otherwise.

In my last 10 years I have met ALLOT of people that speak different languages. They look at ME as if I have 2 heads when I don't understand them.......

I never left America and expected people in another country to understand me...... But apparently they left there country and feel that we should understand and make everything in America to accomodate them and there understanding.... Yet they advertise the country they came from.

Shouldn't that bother me at all?? I mean, I'm not the KKK here but........... :lol:

Mix races as much as you want as long as they are all GOOD PEOPLE, thats my take on being prejudice.................

bp739
06-25-2008, 04:57 AM
I found this on Break.com Truth hurts sometimes,But hey.What else can we do??????????

I live about 20 miles from that place ...and I used work in that area almost daily fo close to 10 years...still do on occasion...check out this link...that guy always has something to say...
http://www.casadice.com/signs/index.htm

TravEX
06-25-2008, 08:04 AM
Thanks, now I have a new desktop wallpaper!

I would buy that bumper sticker!

Macs
06-25-2008, 09:37 AM
when i was PM out in the plants, i would try to get rid of anyone that couldnt speak english. I thought it was a severe safety concern not being able to communicate with the workers. Well, the client and my company put an end to that. So before i knew it i had 70 guys working a T/A that could not speak english. Then they passed that Marsac law. i cant remeber which one, but it stated that anyone working in the plants on waterways had to have an extensive back ground check, no felonies and have all documentation. I lost 50 of those 70 people that day. Put the whole T/A in a bind.Ended up costing the client millions extra and my company alot of grief. They should have listened to me in the first place. OOOOOOOOO i am so happy to be away from them places.

PS: It really didnt cost the Client anything cause all they did was raise fuel cost to compensate. As we were fighting to finish the job way undermaned we could see the prices changing.

blue27
06-25-2008, 04:44 PM
I spent a week in Paris France when I was in school. One of my Instructors let me in on some good advice while I was there. Most people in France speak English, but they will not speak it to you UNLESS you show them some respect and make an attempt to speak there language. I knew very little french but he was right, most were happy to use there English, but like I said, you are a guest and must show some respect for there country. If I was to live there I would NEED to learn there langauge!!! Here only english should be spoken and the accomidating(sp) of the Spanish langauge has to stop. It costs the Goverment(your taxes) millions to produce every form and sign in TWO langagues.

cody2
06-25-2008, 05:04 PM
I hate that sooooo much!! I just want to rip it off the vehicle stomp on it then piss on it after!

Its the same up here in Canada with the arabs. They dont give you the time of day, there so rude and ignorant and act like they own the place, i went into the Toronto air port on vacation with my family and i asked one of them where the boarding gate was because you know, i kinda didnt wanna miss my flight? and the god damn rag head turns around and basically spits at me 'im on the phone dont bug me'. Now is it just me or is he not being payed to work and not talk to his girlfreind on the phone? It wasnt that bad i ignored it but anyone i asked for directions or anything they looked down at me and the whole arab thing just pissed me off, id like to rip off there turbans and wipe my ass wtih it.

longbedGTs
06-25-2008, 09:19 PM
To play devils advocate for a minute...can you really blame foreigners for wanting a better life in America? Their home country has to be a pretty crappy place for them to leave it and head to a foreign land. I couldnt imagine going to another country because this one sucked so bad(more on that in a minute).
With that said, I whole-heartdly agree with the general concensus here. Why should we have to make adjustments for them? Shouldnt it be the other way around? Yes it should! However, its not their fault. Its our government and all the suits that control this country. If we didnt need all these people to do the things we dont want to do, Id bet it would be harder for a foreigner to enter this country. I wonder how bad this country will have to get before foreigners realize that America is almost no better than their home country.
My .02.

dizasterzrfun69
06-25-2008, 10:00 PM
[QUOTE=longbedGTs;632408]To play devils advocate for a minute...can you really blame foreigners for wanting a better life in America? Their home country has to be a pretty crappy place for them to leave it and head to a foreign land. QUOTE]

no i cant blame them for wanting a better life. Good for them! however i do have a problem with them coming to this country waving their flags all over the place and not even trying to learn english. If i went to mexico to LIVE there i'd have to learn spanish. i would hope they would do the same here.

Dirtcrasher
06-25-2008, 10:33 PM
[QUOTE=longbedGTs;632408]To play devils advocate for a minute...can you really blame foreigners for wanting a better life in America? Their home country has to be a pretty crappy place for them to leave it and head to a foreign land. QUOTE]

no i cant blame them for wanting a better life. Good for them! however i do have a problem with them coming to this country waving their flags all over the place and not even trying to learn english. If i went to mexico to LIVE there i'd have to learn spanish. i would hope they would do the same here.

AMEN BROTHA !!

mike from long island
06-26-2008, 07:29 AM
All I want is for them to please pay TAXES tooo!!!!!!!!!! I know we all arent native americans.But in this time and age,Feel free to come and improve your life.Just follow the rules and try to make an effort.And now Obama wants to give all illegals free medical!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am dishing out $1187 a month to cover myself,the wife and ONE KID!!!!! When my daughter was born.I paid for 5 kids!!!!!! 1 white girl and 4 immigrant babies!!!!!! That 1 girl cost me just under $26,000 bucks.Thank god I was paying $1187 a month so the co pay wasnt but a few thousands!!!!!!! but the other 4 babys were free!!!

It just bugs me that this country wants to help everyone else but who is an american!!!!!!!!!!!!! The ones whos do pay the taxes.The poor little working class people. They just crap on us!!!!!!

Like a bumper sticker I did see ahile ago

"Love my Country,Fear my Government" :mad:

Brockey
06-26-2008, 08:40 AM
I have to agree with ya Mike and add my problem with these people. I see this one guy walking up my road all the time and about 10 feet behind him is his woman with her face covered. I know this is there religion from the other side of the world but in order to move here they should have to do as we do. Women be equal and they ALL need to learn to speak ENGLISH. I want to run across the road and jump him into the pavement. His woman could be the prettiest thing on the go and you can t see her, but she could be ugly as sin too I guess.

LonesomeTriZ
06-26-2008, 09:34 AM
These photographs should piss you all off something fearers.

http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/showthread.php?t=33128

Brockey
06-26-2008, 02:57 PM
Darn, cant see that post, never signed up for .org

LonesomeTriZ
06-27-2008, 12:35 AM
I thought that would be easier than trying to save the photographs to this governement computer and re-post them. They are photographs of a group Mexicans here in America defacing a U.S. flag and re-raising thiers in its place.