PDA

View Full Version : A little something about Obama.

LonesomeTriZ
06-26-2008, 09:39 AM
I know most of the crap on the internet is, well, crap. However, a lot of this can be researched and the results are quite interesting.

http://www.eyeblast.tv/Public/Video.aspx?rsrcID=2036

84honda200s
06-26-2008, 10:11 AM
good vid man. thanks for sharing.

LonesomeTriZ
06-26-2008, 10:14 AM
No worries, just doing my part.

johnny's X
06-26-2008, 10:15 AM
Now that is some crazy sh*t right there. I would not vote for him in the first place. If he becomes the president this country better be ready for a whole new ball game.

LonesomeTriZ
06-26-2008, 10:20 AM
He never had my vote in the first place.

firehart
06-26-2008, 10:37 AM
We really got some bad choices this time. Mickey Mouse is going to get more votes than ever.

SYKO
06-26-2008, 11:04 AM
well I dont care about gender/color/race if they can do a good job at running the country then I will vote for them. THe race/color issue is stupid, my best freind is black as night and his wife whos like a sister to me is peurto rican and is white as hell, and im part mexican, so race/color dosnt effect me. We just need someone to do a damn good job to bring this country back!

LonesomeTriZ
06-26-2008, 11:07 AM
He pulls the race card when it suits him.

firehart
06-26-2008, 11:10 AM
I don't care for McCain or Obama. I would have liked to see Ron Paul make it farther. I am German/English and my wife is Mexican/Irish.

Macs
06-26-2008, 11:31 AM
I don't care for McCain or Obama. I would have liked to see Ron Paul make it farther. I am German/English and my wife is Mexican/Irish.

Mexican is not a race

firehart
06-26-2008, 11:37 AM
I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

Ryan.
06-26-2008, 02:58 PM
my vote would be for Ron Paul, but for 2012 im voting for George Noory, if he runs :)

Billy Golightly
06-26-2008, 03:22 PM
Hopefully by the time I'm old enough to meet the minimum age requirement (40, I believe it is? only 20 more years, thats not to long) I'll be in a position where you guys could vote for me :lol:

maggiesboy
06-26-2008, 03:44 PM
I am neither Democrat, or Republican. I vote for whom ever share the same view that I do. There is an older lady here in Washington that is a senator. She is very much pro ORV /ATV. I guess her kids ride and she backs us (offroaders) up for everything from cheaper ORV tabs to sound restrictions that are out of this world stupid. I will vote for her until she dies. Sorry to get off track.

ProCarbine2k1
06-26-2008, 08:07 PM
Unreal.. Thanks for sharing. I just hope our nation's position in the economy doesnt affect Obama's position positively. If it were up to me, Obama would be on the Top 3 list of most dangerous people, and I say that knowing his background. The Clinton Administration gives me chills, but Obama - I dont even have words to describe.

firehart
06-26-2008, 09:41 PM
Here's what I don't understand. How did the Democratic party come up with those two losers? There must have been several other people that would have been a better choice for president.

edog
06-26-2008, 10:03 PM
Good stuff!!!!
Thanks

Billy Golightly
06-26-2008, 10:59 PM
I'm waiting for a video of the interview he did on MSNBC a couple years ago where he was specificly asked about possible interest in a presidential bid and his exact reply to the interviewer was "I don't feel like I've been in the senate long enough or have enough experience for that job" :lol:

COMMON MCCAIN! Perfect ad.

Tri-Z 250
06-27-2008, 02:12 PM
I guess it's the little things in life that can define a person for a lifetime.

firehart
06-27-2008, 09:07 PM
All during the campaigns I was hoping for a dark horse to come out. I even thought that Gore might get back into the race. I think that no matter who wins the election this time, we are in big trouble. Its time for the people to say "Stop feeding us BS, and do what your told or get out!"

LonesomeTriZ
06-27-2008, 11:31 PM
Karry dd the ame thing. Every one thought he was the one to beat Bush. Then the more he spoke the more people realized that was not the case. His true colors strted shining through during the race. I am hoping the same happens with Oboma.

Billy Golightly
06-27-2008, 11:37 PM
I love watching the interviews of obama when he doesn't have a tele-prompter in front of his face. Boy people gave GW a bunch of *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* when he first got elected about how bad he stumbled with words and what he said, Barack is TERRIBLE at speaking unless its written out in front of him.

LonesomeTriZ
07-04-2008, 09:47 AM
He is just an image.

Russell 350X
07-04-2008, 01:40 PM
That video really deffinetly brought out good reasons not to elect him, I wouldnt vote for him anyway, same will Hillary.

LonesomeTriZ
07-04-2008, 06:38 PM
What happened to the Democratic party?

300rman
07-06-2008, 01:19 PM
if obama wins, you better hope his vice president is a good candidate.......if you honestly think someone wont shoot him if he gets into office, you need to re-evaluate the would we live in.........

Jim mac
07-06-2008, 10:11 PM
I know the NRA is doing a letter campaign, with all the antigun, pro criminal, pro gang votes obama did when he was in the senate.

LonesomeTriZ
07-07-2008, 02:26 AM
These days, every one talks about it, but no one ever has the balls to actually do it. So no, I doubt very seriously that he will get assassinated. We can hope though.

hancadam
07-07-2008, 03:42 PM
These days, every one talks about it, but no one ever has the balls to actually do it. So no, I doubt very seriously that he will get assassinated. We can hope though.

Sad, but true. We are in trouble. I personally was for Fred Thompson.

LonesomeTriZ
07-07-2008, 03:45 PM
Sad, but true. We are in trouble. I personally was for Fred Thompson.

Yeah, what happened to him anyway? :wondering

starky1234
07-07-2008, 04:31 PM
I wish Ted Nugent would run cuz he tells people whats on this mind.

ProCarbine2k1
07-07-2008, 06:58 PM
I dont wish assassination on any president, but I dont give him 6 months in office before there is an attempt. I know McCain isnt making a great campaign, but I cant imagine Obama getting elected.
McCain better choose his VP wisely, I think that will be the deciding factor between the two parties.
My choice? Huckabee as president, with none other than Chuck Norris for VP!!! I would support sitdown sessions with terrorists in that scenario, if they had the balls to sit in the same room as Chuck Norris that is...

hancadam
07-07-2008, 08:28 PM
Fred quit. His lazy like appearance did him in. He waited a little to long. He said he has no interest in the VP spot.

TravEX
07-07-2008, 09:32 PM
Osama has NO answers! Next time you watch a speech of his, see how many times he says 'committee' 'incentives' 'government subsidized' 'government funded'. And, YES, ProCarbine, I doubt he makes it to the election. 18 million of Hillary's supporters have SPLIT their money between McCain and Hussain Obama, YES, SPLIT. He has said himself, he will increase the national debt to try to strengthen it. He supports each state voting on gay marriage, he will not govern gay marriage from the White House. He has NO answer to energy crisis, only "We can do better". I like some of his education suggestions (the only topic that he has gotten into specific details on, that I know of), but no way to fund it, that he has spoken of. He will implement similar Clinton bans on semi-autos and mags. In affect, he will keep some guns away from law abiding citizens.

All these videos of him, have other vidoes of the opposite views. One of his duties in the Senate was leading the Pledge of Allegience before each sesion, which he DID, hand over heart with a LOUD sincere voice. Have you seen that video?

Not taking up for him, but I won't pay attention to vidoes like that, because FOX news is behind it somewhere! hehe DAMN FOX NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

LonesomeTriZ
07-08-2008, 12:05 AM
Well like I said, not everything on the internet is true. However, some of what is in that video can be researched. He may have led the pledge before, but he sure is not doing it now.