PDA

View Full Version : 'dont like 3wheelers as much as bleeding warts'

cody2
07-13-2008, 08:18 PM
http://dirtbike.off-road.com/dirtbike/article/articleDetail.jsp?id=331579
scoll down where the lad asks about what oil he should use in his atc200s. what a tool, i was trying to find out if the oil i used in my kfx was fine

"1985 Honda ATC 200S

Rick Sieman,
I have a 1985 Honda ATC 200S that desperately needs serviced. What is the recommended oil type, viscosity and weight needed? My email is ***com if you can help me with this.

Thank you,
Wanda

No. Since I don't like three-wheelers much more than bleeding string-warts, I will not contribute to keeping any of them running and providing visual blights on the world. Other than that, have a nice day"

i think we should all email him and tell him what we think of his comments!

cody2
07-13-2008, 08:20 PM
look at his saucy responses to the 2 posters below too, that guy is such a dick

tbirdscott
07-13-2008, 10:19 PM
"The first thing you'll need to do is learn how to spell "carburetor" correctly. Second, the "adjusting screws" are the last thing you need to touch on any card. Get a manual, read the specs on what jets are supposed to be in the carb, and do that. Then and only, then, should you attempt to fine tune air correction jets and idle screws."

Notice how he tries so hard to try and sound intelligent, all the time he just sounds like a stubborn j@ckass

I hate people who talk like they know everything, and its usually the same guy thats starting fights on every forum lol

If you read the disclaimer at the top of the page I think his point is to be an a$$hole in a 'funny' way. It just doesnt work.

Scott

300rman
07-13-2008, 10:33 PM
reminds me of super junky here on the main 3ww page

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/SJ.shtml

Dammit!
07-13-2008, 10:40 PM
That guy is old news. Don't waste your time e-mailing him.

300rman
07-13-2008, 10:42 PM
lol i know its old as sin. but its still amusing

Billy Golightly
07-14-2008, 12:33 AM
everyone on this forum has been round and round with rick sieman. dont waste your time with him. Hes a crusty old *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited* that is an elitest dirt bike rider, and thats pretty much all there is to it.