PDA

View Full Version : hey nh guys

HEAD09
07-15-2008, 09:04 PM
well im moving up too your neck of the woods in the first week of aug. the town of canterbury about 20 min from concord. so i hope you could tell me where some good ridding areas are....thx steve

Dirtcrasher
07-15-2008, 10:18 PM
Tired of the heat are ya??

HEAD09
07-16-2008, 08:41 AM
yes...for about the last 10 years....:crazy:

84honda200s
07-16-2008, 02:39 PM
trading sand for snow. i dont see that to often. you will find it fun during winter. i dont live in nh but i think they get snow ?

tanks350x
07-16-2008, 03:58 PM
Thats funny, you're sick of the heat while probably 100% of us up here are sick of the winters!!,, And yes, N.H gets buried with snow every year

edog
07-16-2008, 04:31 PM
Thats funny, you're sick of the heat while probably 100% of us up here are sick of the winters!!,, And yes, N.H gets buried with snow every year

Here is this winters finest.:(

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/edog_02/100_4334.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/edog_02/100_4330.jpg

atc vending guy
07-16-2008, 06:46 PM
well im moving up too your neck of the woods in the first week of aug. the town of canterbury about 20 min from concord. so i hope you could tell me where some good ridding areas are....thx steve

let us know when your ready and we can set you up.

Kilborg
07-17-2008, 07:30 PM
Currently southern nh is DEAD as far as legal riding...im gonna be making some trips shortly it looks like.

Dirtcrasher
07-17-2008, 07:41 PM
Currently southern nh is DEAD as far as legal riding...im gonna be making some trips shortly it looks like.

They really shut it down because of a few bad apples? That stinks.... I can't understand why people abuse riding areas with litter and or abuse. I can see disciplining people but why the complete shutdown? any other info??

I guess getting registered in NH this year is a waste of funds? I was really psyched about a few over-nites or other trips up........... Allot of my buds are short on cash so I won't be able to convince them to register if it's all been closed down for the year or forever? who knows.....:(

tanks350x
07-17-2008, 07:51 PM
Dc, Dads told us that his trail system should be ok.. But I'd rather hear it from him of course

HEAD09
07-17-2008, 10:53 PM
i was original raised in wi........ know the snow well!! long story about fl...anyway if you could tell me about the tag and such,what do i need to ride there,i dont have any reg. from down here...just a bill of sale....they dont ask for anything else here... are the ridding areas big?...thx steve

brrcuda
07-18-2008, 10:32 AM
If you check out www.nhatv.com (http://www.nhatv.com). You will see the list of legal state funded trails available. This list is the state operated ones only. It doesnt include the club trails - there are quite a few of those but need to know the area to find parking to them.

I have 4 locations within 20 minutes of me (20 min south of concord) that all have green tags for legal riding. Plus all the powerlines which are not an issue. I still havent hit all the areas i plan on before riding in ME. Then you got Maine as well as an option.

Go get your 3 wheeler registered at any local motorcycle shop and get a sticker for 2008/09. Stickers run from june to june but you need a NH license to get a resident sticker price (54). Just need a bill of sale up here. That keeps you trike from being confiscated when crossing roads and such when needed.

Make sure you got a skid plate - you will need it. They dont call it the granite state for nothing.

DeePa
07-18-2008, 01:17 PM
nice to see another guy coming to NH and is willing to TRAVEL

nh is where its at in new england

HEAD09
07-18-2008, 08:33 PM
thx guys for the info...i hope i get the computer up and running as soon i get there........ i know im going to have withdraws.........:lol: :lol:

Kilborg
07-19-2008, 12:45 AM
there are a few state areas here, there are some trails in fremont...clufts over in Weare...but those are fairly limited. I do know of some private trails and a private mx track that i occasionally goto but outside of that....a local kid (good freind of mine, sucked watching him die) got killed riding his dirtbike not too long ago and since then the police have been very strict on the two largest sandpits that are rideable in the town.

I would like to do some riding this weekend....got a full tank of fuel and ready to ride...whos game?

tanks350x
07-20-2008, 07:10 AM
If you check out www.nhatv.com (http://www.nhatv.com). You will see the list of legal state funded trails available. This list is the state operated ones only. It doesnt include the club trails - there are quite a few of those but need to know the area to find parking to them.

I have 4 locations within 20 minutes of me (20 min south of concord) that all have green tags for legal riding. Plus all the powerlines which are not an issue. I still havent hit all the areas i plan on before riding in ME. Then you got Maine as well as an option.

Go get your 3 wheeler registered at any local motorcycle shop and get a sticker for 2008/09. Stickers run from june to june but you need a NH license to get a resident sticker price (54). Just need a bill of sale up here. That keeps you trike from being confiscated when crossing roads and such when needed.

Make sure you got a skid plate - you will need it. They dont call it the granite state for nothing.

Dont forget to write down the VIN# you need that as well:)

Kilborg
07-20-2008, 09:22 AM
its sunday morning and i still havent done *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* outside of riding in my backyard...again, i have a full tank of fuel in the truck...ill even go get registered if i have to i dont even care at this point

whos riding TODAY

DeePa
07-20-2008, 09:36 AM
i work sundays, but really the only way i ride is when its planned for the most part.

what about the mt washington ride in a week? Have you given that any consideration yet?