PDA

View Full Version : atc racing in northern nevada

hondatrike0
07-16-2008, 06:09 PM
last weekend my friends and i did something that we have drempt about for years, we raced atc at a local tt track and it was a blast. we are looking for more people to race. we are currently running 250rs and a 84 tecate. so if you live near northern nv come race with us. its at thunderbowl speedway in moundhouse 6 miles from carson city. come support the sport. we are also looking for more riders to trail ride with. hit me up at 775-972-9852 so you know if you go to the thunderbowl website we are not posted in the classes yet. are bikes are pretty much stock so see you there, chad

Billy Golightly
07-16-2008, 07:20 PM
Congrats! You guys will be hooked completely very soon. I wish I was able to get a little bit more time in racing down here this season but it just hasn't worked out real well so far. Be sure to get pictures and post em, video too if you can! Nothing drums up new racers like some good pics and video :)

renotrikeguy
07-16-2008, 09:53 PM
Im guessing that with a 972 prefix , your either in Lemon Valley or Stead right? Im in LemonValley myself. Now much into racing but I do like taking my 250r out for a quick run in the desert now and then.

Chris 82 250r / 85 250 BigRed.

last weekend my friends and i did something that we have drempt about for years, we raced atc at a local tt track and it was a blast. we are looking for more people to race. we are currently running 250rs and a 84 tecate. so if you live near northern nv come race with us. its at thunderbowl speedway in moundhouse 6 miles from carson city. come support the sport. we are also looking for more riders to trail ride with. hit me up at 775-972-9852 so you know if you go to the thunderbowl website we are not posted in the classes yet. are bikes are pretty much stock so see you there, chad