PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Knight

Billy Golightly
07-17-2008, 07:08 AM
Whos going to see it? I've been listening to the sound track a bit already, the music is just :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Can't wait to be able to go see the movie itself.

SYKO
07-17-2008, 09:04 AM
not really wanting to see it.. dunno. I think dvd for me or ripped off the internett

misses out on hellboy 2 last weekend but my homie said it was junk....

actually may see wall-e this sunday...ya know the cartoon version of johny 5? LOL!

300rman
07-17-2008, 01:15 PM
heard WALL-E sucked.
but i am definitely stoked about Dark Knight. cant wait to see it.

Aka_am
07-17-2008, 01:52 PM
I can't wait to see, got wait for a good release :D

Louis Mielke
07-17-2008, 02:14 PM
WALL-E was AWESOME. If you don't like cartoons/date type movies then you will give a biased oppinion. WALL-E is an awesome date movie and a good all around family friendly movie.

84honda200s
07-17-2008, 02:21 PM
once a good version o the dark knight hits the net ill check it out. or ill just go out and buy the dvd when they come out.

herdfandave
07-17-2008, 03:01 PM
Cant wait to see it!!!

tanks350x
07-17-2008, 05:26 PM
Looks like its gonaa be an awesome flick1 too bad heath ledger died

ATC-Eric
07-17-2008, 05:37 PM
Im all over it!

TravEX
07-17-2008, 05:51 PM
I can't wait to see it either.

Russell 350X
07-17-2008, 10:25 PM
I may go see it this weekend if I get a chance, 8$ to watch a movie once is kind of a rippoff. Probably wait till it comes out on DVD.

300rman
07-17-2008, 10:31 PM
I may go see it this weekend if I get a chance, 8$ to watch a movie once is kind of a rippoff. Probably wait till it comes out on DVD.

wow...wish it was only 8 bux here......10 is the going rate around here....ripoff=yes.
fun,cheap thing to do with a girl=yes.

UlsterATCFan
07-18-2008, 05:42 AM
The first new age Batman movie (1989) was just mindblowing, they have all been mediocre or downright embarrassing since that but Batman Begins signalled a bit of a turn around so I'm gonna go and see this one

Six Stroke
07-19-2008, 12:52 AM
I just got back from it...

Wow.

This movie warrants being seen in the theater at least twice. Heath Ledger is phenominal, although it's really hard to believe that it's him. By far the best portrayal of the Joker yet.

It is, without a doubt, the best comic book/super hero movie ever made. Period.

300rman
07-19-2008, 03:13 AM

Wow.

This movie warrants being seen in the theater at least twice. Heath Ledger is phenominal, although it's really hard to believe that it's him. By far the best portrayal of the Joker yet.

very well said. it doesnt look like heath at all, but the part couldnt have been played better. he really played being a total psycho very well, down to the twitching. too bad he died, cause after that, they wont be able to bring the joker into any future movies for quite some time........they also manage to bring a another villan or two into the plot, but you will have to go see the movie yourself.

honda250sx
07-19-2008, 12:50 PM
Seen this last night at Midnight, first show. IN IMAX on the big screen. Mindblowing, phenomenal. Bale and Ledger just the way Bruce and Joker should be. Been a Batman fan ever since I was a little guy. This one is worth the cash. See it IMAX whereever possible!

84honda200s
07-20-2008, 01:30 AM
i just got back from it !! not too bad at all. ok ok i lied....... i loved it !! great movie imo

Billy Golightly
07-20-2008, 07:24 AM
I think I'm gonna finally get to see it tonight. Sounds like its good from everything I've seen and heard.

Russell 350X
07-20-2008, 10:45 AM

Wow.

Agreed, that movie was awsome.

chris200x
07-20-2008, 10:55 AM
I went to see it yesterday afternoon. I thought it was pretty good actually.

My favorite has always been the one with micheal keaton as batman (the first one I believe) but this new one and the last one(batman begins or returns or whatever it was called) are at the top of the list now.

Which is the one with the burlap bag guy with the halluciengetics? (sp?)

oh, whats his name (leager) as the joker definitly stole the show!

Billy Golightly
07-20-2008, 10:33 PM
Seen it, Epic. If you haven't, you gotta go.

The Goat
07-20-2008, 10:41 PM
lol...I remember when I said ledger was going to be a good joker, everyone thought I was insane...it's downright sacrilege aparently to say that someone is going to be better than jack nicholson.

Idk, ledger brought something new to the show, something psychotic...it certainly shows just how talented an actor he truly was.

herdfandave
07-21-2008, 03:16 AM
Yea boy!! Great movie, im not one usually to go pay to see a movie once (more of a "wait till dvd comes out" kinda guy) BUT this was definitly worth it!!! The Joker is just horrifically smart, very nice plot to the movie.. Cant wait for #3 to come out!! And yes guys, there will be a total of 4 of these movies, have to get the box set!!!! haha

84honda200s
07-21-2008, 06:11 AM
there should be a few more like you said. i say that because they havent covered catwoman, riddler or penguin yet.

cody2
07-21-2008, 02:41 PM
heard WALL-E sucked.
but i am definitely stoked about Dark Knight. cant wait to see it.

I saw wall-e. I didnt like it really, for a kids movie it was decent i suppose but it was just something that was all imagination and i guess i just like something more realistic, im sure kids woudln't know what half of that stuff is, but i did laugh at a few parts, and the irony of everyone being obeace and lazy in the future was kinda funny. But i really want to see dark night, im likely going to go see it as soon as it comes out, good looking movie.