PDA

View Full Version : Hey Alan!

longbedGTs
07-21-2008, 08:36 AM
You got me wanting to put a system in the t-bird! Damn you! :twisted:
Heres your thanks...

84honda200s
07-21-2008, 09:16 AM
nice !!! except not all that is true lmao. not all tuners (as you guys call em "ricers" ) are all show and no go . there are some pretty danm fast tuners out there. i just love how people dont have a open mind and dont like the challenge in trying to get a import to go fast.

ok anyway what kind of system you talking about ?

p.s. i know i know im not Alan but still ....

SYKO
07-21-2008, 09:24 AM
buahahahahha! you got the speaks man! need an amp? I got wires for everything as well, that T-chick would look sic on some chrome 13's KO's and a 2 pump hydraulic setup! wowwee!

longbedGTs
07-21-2008, 09:32 AM
Hopefully he knows me well enough not to take this seriously. His car isnt bad at all, and will look better after he gets some wheels on it.

Anyway, Im thinking about getting a CD/tape/AM/FM combo unit(but I might keep the Jensen HU I currently have-had it for the last 7 years and it still works great), some sort of amp(500 watts maybe), and have a new box built for a pair of JL 10W0s that Ive had since '02. I had these speakers hooked up in a Ranger supercab I had and they hit hard! They were in a custom built box(MDF) that was non ported. I had a 500 watt Jensen amp bridged and a Jensen flipdown face headunit(which is now rockin in my T-bird)
Im starting to miss having some bass in my nusic and Alan has a pair of 10s(right?) hooked up in his Talon and they got my blood pumping again. :naughty:

The Goat
07-21-2008, 09:38 AM
kicker amps...infinity kappa/perfect speakers. cheapest loudest mids and highs you could want.

audiobahn flame qs handle a ton of wattage, but require very little to pound. as a matter of fact, I feel like selling 3 sound q 10s (high end sound quality subs that they make, 180 plus ship for all)

ps...I'll take the tuner, you take the camaro...let's get on a curvy road, and i'll eat your lunch. hell, the stock xb raced a new corvette the other night. the guy blew around me doing 70 on a road with a 20 mph speedlimit. after the first curve I passed, and all I saw was skittering headlights for the next 8 miles. when the guy finally caught up to me at the light, he wanted to drag... just had to chuckle and turn into walmart. the point had already been proven.

SYKO
07-21-2008, 09:51 AM
:wondering
, Im thinking about getting a CD/tape/AM/FM combo unit

DUDE! WTF? 1985 called they want there headunit back!! TAPE? good luck trying to find that!! BWAHAHAHHAHAHAA!! I would so laugh my ass off if you had a tape player! thats like having a beta max payer for your house!!!!
:crazy:

naw man for realz we cant be having that sh1t round here..... there are sick cd players with built in x/m and ipods for cheap now....leave the tape crap for the zippaheads!:twisted:

longbedGTs
07-21-2008, 10:05 AM
:wondering

there are sick cd players with built in x/m and ipods for cheap now....leave the tape crap for the zippaheads![/SIZE][/COLOR]:twisted:

Built in ipods? :confused: I guess Im a little behind on times. :rolleyes:
Yeah, I still have tapes, so therefore, Im a zippahead! :cool:

SYKO
07-21-2008, 10:12 AM
Built in ipods? :confused: I guess Im a little behind on times. :rolleyes:
Yeah, I still have tapes, so therefore, Im a zippahead! :cool:

DONT GO AROUND TELLING NO BODY THAT! I BET YOU ROCK OUT TO WINGER ON TAPE!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eric250R
07-21-2008, 08:56 PM
DONT GO AROUND TELLING NO BODY THAT! I BET YOU ROCK OUT TO WINGER ON TAPE!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :w00t: Sadly I saw winger in concert back in the day....but don't tell anyone..:lol: Oh yeah, Slaughter opened up for them.:banned: