PDA

View Full Version : what is this thing

broncocarnage
07-24-2008, 12:37 PM
i know a guy that has a three wheeler that is in parts needs put back together. he said it is a "ducati three wheeler you might know it as mean green" it is a 250cc two stroke i did not beleive ducati made atc's so i did some research and couldnt find anything about it. what is it and what do you think it is worth? i am thinkin it has got to be a kawasaki.

longbedGTs
07-24-2008, 12:45 PM
Sounds like a Tecate.

Macs
07-24-2008, 01:11 PM
Glad to see someone close by. He has been trying to sale it on craigslist. It is a Tecate. Sounds like it might be a decent deal. I was going to snag it up, but i am to the point if i get another one i will have to let one go. i would offer him $350 for it. It is a basket case but should be simple to put together. I would say when it is put back together it would be worth $1000 - $1200 around here.

broncocarnage
07-31-2008, 12:55 AM
well i snagged it up for 200 bones :w00t: i am going to sandblast it and repaint the frame and try to get the plastics back to green if not i will paint them back green. and once i get it going then i am going to sell it. i don't really want a Kawasaki i figure the money i get out of it i can put back into my atc250r and my fl350r.