PDA

View Full Version : Brand new outlaw stolen!

cody2
08-03-2008, 04:58 PM
I still am having trouble beliving it, im a quite trusting guy, i hide my keys for the outlaw in my bbq yet someone got ahold of them and stole the damn thing. I have no clue where to start, i went back the trails looking and yes there were tracks, asked some people and they saw the bike but im still doubting it was mine, i dont know where to go! I have insurance but its a long weekend, so maybe ill get ahold of it? Has anyone else had there bikes stolen?

DeePa
08-03-2008, 05:26 PM
were you the guy that won the lottery?

good luck getting it back

smokinwrench
08-03-2008, 06:24 PM
WOW, sorry to here that. I hope your insurence covers everything. If they took the keys from your bbq more then likely it was a neighbor that has seen you hide them there or it was a so called friend of yours.

ATC-Eric
08-03-2008, 07:04 PM
I wouldnt tell your insurance company that thats where you hide your keys!

maggiesboy
08-03-2008, 09:07 PM
would you put $7000.00 in your BBQ?

seems that someone just "preheated" it for you.

the ribs smell well done

SWIGIN
08-04-2008, 01:33 AM
time to get a shed or a garage

cody2
08-04-2008, 02:32 AM
time to get a shed or a garage

I have a shed and a garage both. I keep the fourwheeler in a shed, keep the keys for the bike in the bbq with a tarp over it in a garbage bag under the grill part, and the keys for the lock under my welcome mat, so the son of a whore who took it obviously knew me. I have all the proper insurance and everything, its just a total bummer that someone came and took my bike probably being trashed or sold as we speak, id really like to get ahold of whoever took it obviosuly, just like to know who it was, yes id hurt them but i also wanna know who would just take my bike, leave my two couple of thousand dollar bycicles, my harley ultra classic and my sportsman, *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*! Win the lotto, spend some on a new bike and bang its gone, you dont know how terrible i feel.

Louis Mielke
08-04-2008, 06:58 AM
some dumb kid who had no use for a Harley and only a bicycle himself. If it was a dumb kid though it will probably turn up.

SWIGIN
08-04-2008, 10:10 AM
I have a shed and a garage both. I keep the fourwheeler in a shed, keep the keys for the bike in the bbq with a tarp over it in a garbage bag under the grill part, and the keys for the lock under my welcome mat, so the son of a whore who took it obviously knew me. I have all the proper insurance and everything, its just a total bummer that someone came and took my bike probably being trashed or sold as we speak, id really like to get ahold of whoever took it obviosuly, just like to know who it was, yes id hurt them but i also wanna know who would just take my bike, leave my two couple of thousand dollar bycicles, my harley ultra classic and my sportsman, *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*! Win the lotto, spend some on a new bike and bang its gone, you dont know how terrible i feel.

in the open forum it sound like you keep it under a patio with a bike blocking it?

dont sound to secure, i know it sucks but you need to lock things like this up.

then the cops have to do something about it since it was a break in

cody2
08-04-2008, 05:09 PM
What i basically have is a patio raised up about 10 feet off the ground becasue i have a stair way going up to my house, what it has is basicly a garage type thing under it, its latticework and dark Plexiglas around it and you cant see in, it has doors and locks so i can keep my bikes in there, and they found the key to open up my padlock and drove the bike away im assuming?

nd4speed
08-04-2008, 05:49 PM
Do you have kids? And do they have their friends over?

WLL
08-04-2008, 06:10 PM
i had a r1 stolen a few yrs ago and havent herd a thing scince it was reported. i hope you have better luck than i have! progressive denied my claim fer 3 differnt reasons, so im stuck paying for my stolen bike that was fully coverd. progressive is the worst coverage u can get!!!

cody2
08-05-2008, 01:58 AM
No, i dont have kids and my bikes all paid for. But im going to be pissed if they deny my claim!

z400guy28
08-07-2008, 01:38 AM
The banshee i sold my buddy was stolen out of the back of his truck about a month ago. He had the tailgate locked. But this is where he get's real dumb. Instead of leaving it at home, He brings it with him at the local dirt track. Watches the races for about 5 hours comes out and it's long gone. Leaving your quad in the back of your truck with thousands of people who like to ride quads to is just dumb. Sorry about your bike hope you find it.

scooterroo
08-08-2008, 06:15 PM
well with the person that stole it knowing where your keys were kept, i'd have to say they know you, or someone that knows you and blabbed about it to someone that knows you. i'd be hitting my friends up and questioning every single one of them. watch for suspisious behaviors too. like if you have any friends that just all the sudden stop talking to you, or are nervous around you, act all hush hush. thats pretty low if you ask me.

rdlsz24
08-15-2008, 12:21 PM
That sucks hardcore dude. It's always somebody that knows you or has been scoping out your house. My grandpa had his Polaris quad stolen a few years ago. Somehow the theif knew they were on vacation in Florida and took it right out of his shed. They had to back his truck out (keys were in it... he lives in the country) to get at it. Pulled the truck back in and closed the shed doors. Pretty ballsy if you ask me.

Rob

cody2
08-15-2008, 12:37 PM
Im kinda paranoid now to be honest, i park my truck in front of the doors , grass is gettin tore up but if they wanted to steal it they'd have to start one loud truck because you aint pushin a ford f350 dooly

87Honda250sx
08-30-2008, 01:57 AM
A couple of weeks ago my friends raptor got stolen out of my sisters front yard, my sisters husband and i went looking through all of the woods in the area and my friend got his rancher and looked, we searched for that thing all night from about 1:00 to 9:00 and never saw a trace of it, not even any tracks. We figure they must have driven it on the road, the about a week after my sister bought a new rubicon and my friends racher was parked beside it by my sisters house, it was at night and a couple of kids tried to roll both the honda's away. luckily the neighbors saw them and chased them off, but the only thing that pisses my friend off is that he can hear his raptor going up and down the trails across the river, we know its his because hi raptor is the only loud quad in the area (no baffles) and whenever we go look we can never find it, so a few days ago my sis and her husband parked the rubicon out front of their house and had an ambush planned for the punks who were trying to jack the new quad. Im not shure if they caught them because i havent talked to my sister in a while so i have no idea what took place. But i hope you can find your outlaw and if you cant the insurance company hopefully will get you a new one.