PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic - Tell me what you think of this...

Dirtcrasher
08-04-2008, 10:15 PM
I honestly can't believe this...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/04/death.penalty.fat.ap/index.html

How can we or anyone even consider this guys fears?? We all know what needs to be done......

We have one F'd up system.......

RoscoW
08-04-2008, 10:24 PM
Give him a choice, hanging or injection. Bet the SOB goes on a diet

At least you have a death penalty

Ross

ATC-Eric
08-04-2008, 10:55 PM
Give him a choice, hanging or injection. Bet the SOB goes on a diet

X2 here. Screw that fat sack of sht. Raped and killed 2 women? I dont have any sympothy.

tanks350x
08-04-2008, 11:14 PM
If that dudes carcass is too fat to find a couple of veins to lethally inject him,, may I suggest ole SPARKY???!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll124/tankispmaximus/76ed4e41.jpg
They ought to bring it back to Mass anyways in my oppinion

The Goat
08-05-2008, 01:23 AM
in highschool we were once posed the question...is the death penalty legal... and could we watch someone executed.

yes...it is in the constitution...you can deprive a person of his/her life and liberty.

the answer to the other question given by the majority of the class...was a resounding no.

I may be a liberal on a ton of issues...but this is one issue where I show no mercy.

If given all the evidence, and the ability to read trial transcripts...and after doing so I believe the person to be guilty, I would have no trouble executing the person myself. pulling the switch, hitting the button, pulling the trigger...I have no qualms about the method.

perhaps I'm a sociopath, but there it is.

my conscience would bother me about having to kill a dog a helluva lot more than it would bother me to put a bullet in this guys head.

cody2
08-05-2008, 02:02 AM
Just shoot the son of a whore, i think rape is a horrible crime and murder is just as bad, hes a sick son of a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* and he doesnt deserve to breath the air that we breath, he deserves to rot in hell for eternity and the world needs to be rid of scum like this.

threewheelin-feelin
08-05-2008, 02:33 AM
why does anyone care if it hurts him...i mean damn he didnt give a sh** about the women he raped and murdered...burn him alive!!!

brapp
08-05-2008, 10:18 AM
i say let a cow or horse rape him!!!!! then let him suffer sorry i am just a sick sob lol

RedRider_AK
08-05-2008, 10:51 AM
I bet he would die by hanging pretty quickly, given that he will have like 500 lbs jerking on his neck when they let the trap-door go.

scooterroo
08-05-2008, 11:54 AM
rape someone and take their life, yes you deserve the same in return. i say make him a death row ho, put him in the worst part of the prison, with the horniest lifers they have, let them gang rape the fat sack of sh*t repeatedly, and then stap him down and give him triple the amount of the lethal injection. that doesnt work, fry the slob!!!

edog
08-05-2008, 12:00 PM
rope,it can be reused.

cybrman
08-05-2008, 03:21 PM
The criminal will stop at nothing to get free. We should expect nothing less.

The attorney is the problem here and in the majority of the cases in our misguided system. Attorney's will sell your soul if your brother pays them enough to do it.
The root of all evil = greed.

Where is the moral principle to uphold good and condemn evil? It doesn't matter who's right or who's wrong, it's all about who has the most money.

Banage
08-05-2008, 04:04 PM
My opinion, If they can dish it, make them take it. How ever he killed them, should be done back