PDA

View Full Version : best fishing story/pics

vegas250rr
08-05-2008, 11:31 PM
Did you just see that? Its was this big!
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n194/youngberg1/hunting%20fishing/1aa.jpg

I was debating on wether or not to make this a caption contest.... I will let you decide! :D

300rman
08-06-2008, 01:54 AM
well, we were out on lake erie, and dad hooked into what he thought was a snag at first, but then it started drifting with us, so he started reeling it up.
after the fish got close to the surface, it turned around and went down.
its tail splashed out of the water, and from fin tip to fin tip, it has at LEAST 10 inches to a foot wide, then it was gone, dads pole was bent at an impossible angle, and almost pulled him over top my uncle and out of the boat, but the line snapped.

whatever it was, it was HUGE.

Tri-ZNate
08-06-2008, 03:34 AM
I got one for ya.

2 days ago we were fishing next door at our neighbors pond having a great time catching sunnys, small bass, and seeing the occasional catfish. Well on this occasion i was reeling in a sunny, and about 5 foot off shore this HUGE fish tried to swallow my sunny. In sheer delight I tried to reel it in but it spit the sunny out once on shore and stayed in the water. So i dipped the sunny back in and once again the fish grabbed it. I yanked and here comes my sunny flying about 10ft in the air over my head. "Oh $hφt" I said as i threw the sunny back in. This time the big fish was tired of this game and swallowed my sunny whole. And apparently while being eaten the sunny spit the hook out and it hooked in the jaw of a 20", 5lb 2oz Large Mouth Bass. Luckily I had just bought that day a nice ugly stick and some 10lb test. Now he is in my freezer waiting to be mounted on the wall shens

brapp
08-06-2008, 10:26 AM
in 1993 at black lake new york we went on a family fishign trip and i was fishign for walleye and crapie and perch and hooke dinto somethign huge after45 min of fightign it keep in mind i was onl 9 at this time but got it to the surface it was a 74 inch sturgon biggest freshwater fish i had ever cought.