PDA

View Full Version : How do u turn on Javascript?!?!?!?!!!

herdfandave
08-06-2008, 09:59 PM
I try to watch you tube videos and stuff, i cleaned my computer, and re-downloaded adobe flash, but it keeps sayin i need to turn Java script back on... what in the world do i do??

Erics350x
08-06-2008, 10:37 PM
in IE click Tools or go to internet options in the control panel, Adavance Tab, then scroll down to you see it

herdfandave
08-07-2008, 12:06 PM
in IE click Tools or go to internet options in the control panel, Adavance Tab, then scroll down to you see it

is it called somethin else? Cuz nowhere says javascript

Erics350x
08-07-2008, 12:59 PM
should say java (sun) if its installed on your pc, go to java.com and download the latest. Also make sure the axtive X is on in that same tab

herdfandave
08-09-2008, 05:55 PM
should say java (sun) if its installed on your pc, go to java.com and download the latest. Also make sure the axtive X is on in that same tab

Well man, none of that worked, i checked, double checked, and checked again.. none of this is workin. Everything in is on, i have java ,it is on, all my active x stuff is on.. the only thing i know could of happend was when i did a reset of original factory settings.. after i did that all of this happend.. i miss my videos :cry: