PDA

View Full Version : oboma possibly illeagle?

factoryX
08-08-2008, 06:37 AM
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/06/such-a-liar-oba.html

I don't like how there is some much crap behind this fella yet every body is fallin' for this bag of "BS".

LonesomeTriZ
08-08-2008, 07:05 AM
I have seen similar repaorts. I wonder if they are true. I do not doubt they are.

Did you see the story about his plane's make over? He replaced the American flag with is own.

factoryX
08-08-2008, 07:20 AM
no, when did this happen?

LonesomeTriZ
08-08-2008, 07:37 AM
I saw a new report about it. I'll see if I can find it again.

LonesomeTriZ
08-08-2008, 07:40 AM
Not it, but funny none the less.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/01/obamas-plane-st.html

LonesomeTriZ
08-08-2008, 07:42 AM
Here it is.

http://www.blogsforjohnmccain.com/obama-replaces-us-flag-campaign-plane-enormous-obama-o-pictures

RedRider_AK
08-08-2008, 07:51 AM
You could replace his name with anyone else's and it wouldn't change the story at all, I don't really understand the reason behind writing an article about it other than to sensationalize something trivial to the point of being retarded. Basically the same way people follow the lives of Britney Spears, etc.

"Oh, Britney shaved her head! WHY DOES SHE DO SUCH SILLY THINGS?"

The correct answer is "ummmmm I DON'T CARE, GO AWAY".

Same with the presidential candidates, who cares about some minor thing that they didn't even do?

As far as the birth certificate documents, if you look closely at the Obama example, the letters have a little blurry halo around them, so I don't really know what to think. Is the whole thing faked? Just a JPG aftereffect? Who knows?

I'm not taking any sides.

LonesomeTriZ
08-08-2008, 07:54 AM
The plane thing goes along with his history of not supporting our flag. He has proven himself to be unpatriotic.

fabiodriven
08-08-2008, 09:04 AM
I don't know enough either way, but I from what I've seen on this Obama bozo, he's just that- a bozo. There is absolutley no reason whatsoever to be covering the american flag with your own thing. It has nothing to do with sensationalizing the event. Of course McCain's people are going to make it as public as possible, which they should. Obama's a retard for letting that happen, even if it wasn't his idea.

scooterroo
08-08-2008, 09:46 AM
im so sick of hearing about obama. the guy has an alterier motive in my opinion. he is unpatriotic, anyone who can sit there in plain few of the public and not put his hand over his heart during the "national anthem", or refuse to wear the american flag pin, doesnt deserve to run for president. granted this country is screwed up and things dont always go the way some people want them to, but to vote for this idiot is doing the same thing he is doing. being unpatriotic. im not a mccain fan either, my honest opinion is you cant trust a single politician out there, they all have their "own" agenda in mind, not the future of this country and the future of the citizens of this country.

fabiodriven
08-08-2008, 09:55 AM
Amen, Scooter...

ATC-Eric
08-08-2008, 10:23 AM
Snopes says the birth certificate crap is crap.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/citizen.asp

Macs
08-08-2008, 10:28 AM
What is funny is 85% of the media is supporting him and constantly building him up. Yet McCain is in the lead. hmmmmm Also there was talk this morning that Hillory is not out of the running until the convention. It doesnt matter what the votes were, the convention has the final say so. They said that the democratic party is getting very worried because with all the publicity obama is still falling behind. So there is talk of Hillory running instead of Obama. This could turn into a very funny side show.

Billy Golightly
08-08-2008, 03:35 PM
It'll be just like Rush and Boortz said 8 months ago. That the democrats will split down the middle alllllll the way to the convention and then in an unprecedented move actually nominate Hillary because of Obamas bad poll numbers or because of a particularly bad piece of information that came out right towards the end. Hell don't rule the Clintons out as being the ones that release that info :p

The Goat
08-10-2008, 01:22 AM
and obama is sadly going to win...unless some sort of new public threat appears to our country.

too much media coverage.

as for mccain in the lead...polls are predictably unreliable, but obama is winning in all of them except 2 or three. I'm watching with frightened interest.

300rman
08-11-2008, 01:57 PM
well, if you think osama will be in office for more than 6 months before he gets taken out by some KKK nut, or by the gov't themselves, your dead mistaken........hell they shot Lincoln for freeing the slaves.....do you honestly think someone wont take him out?

The Goat
08-11-2008, 04:40 PM
ever seen dave chappelle talk about being the first black president? all he has to do is appoint a mexican VP.

RedRider_AK
08-24-2008, 10:03 AM
ever seen dave chappelle talk about being the first black president? all he has to do is appoint a mexican VP.

Also what Chris Rock said about the black vice president :lol: