PDA

View Full Version : Another successful trip

350Xhilaration
08-12-2008, 08:58 PM
Just got back from another great camping trip!!!

Kids, Wife, Wife's sister and her kids, My Sister & her family, My Mom and her Boyfriend all had a great time.

Daughter was back to normal, a little tentative in the river, but she overcame her fears and got back in.

No trikes, but great times hanging out, hiking, and sightseeing.

And as always LOTS of PICS...

http://350xriders.com/northpa

ATC-Eric
08-12-2008, 09:20 PM
Thats great man, its always nice to get out and just take in the scenery.

I need to do the same at some point. Theres some great sites and hiking trails here in MO, Maybe I can make it out this fall.

chris200x
08-13-2008, 11:31 AM
So you visited both places? World's end and Rickett's? Certianly is beautitul country up there. I try to visit both a few times a year. Fall is best IMO.

350Xhilaration
08-13-2008, 11:38 AM
Yeah. We stayed at World's End and drove over to Rickett's Glen for several hours and did the Falls Trail. It was really cool.

I bet the fall would be nice up that way.

I drove to Rochester NY a couple years ago in October. Leaves hadn't changed much on the way up, but after a week, they were awesome on the way back home.

brapp
08-14-2008, 12:32 AM
i see how it is **edited** our in my back yard and tyou didnt even say hi?

350Xhilaration
08-14-2008, 07:09 AM
Now why you gotta be that way Josh??? :wondering :wondering :p

I had a carload of 8 everywhere we went. We also went to Rickett's Glen with a group of 7 others. You think I'm gonna "pop in" on someone with 14 other people??? :confused:

Sorry dude, timing wasn't right. Maybe some other time.

tanks350x
08-14-2008, 08:29 AM
Looks like an awesome time, nothing better than getting out and seeing what ole mother nature has to offer in my oppinion.

MyMistress86R
08-14-2008, 02:29 PM
Dude...you vacation more hours a year than I work. WTF? lol

brapp
08-16-2008, 04:40 AM
lol i had a few friends come over to help cyt firewood last year and the 3 guys turned into almost 60 people lol just because i had a pig and allhe fixins lol

350Xhilaration
08-16-2008, 05:18 PM
Dude...you vacation more hours a year than I work. WTF? lol

It's all coming to an end for this year....blew my load and vacation time is GONE!!!

Had a blast though!!!!

I'll accrue another 30 or so hours by winter than I have a "mandatory" week off between Christmas and New Years. Sector shutdown at work. They make us take off and pay us...:Bounce

Life is too short to not get out and do stuff. Sorry to say fellas there's more to the world than triking http://www.sherv.net/talking/swf/funny/9.gif

Now it's back to the real world of work, school, (Kids and Me) and fall sports for the kids.