PDA

View Full Version : More neighbor trouble!!!

topoortorideon4
08-16-2008, 01:25 PM
Well I had made a post several months ago about the problem with my neighbor. We have completly ignored the guy and have been minding our own buisness by all means. So last night I start up my wheeler and get it warmed up and I leave my house to the trail which i have to ride about a 1/4 mile down the road to get to it and I leave my house and shortly past my neighbors house is a bend and a slight hill. Well when i got around the bent and I am just about to the little hill someone hits me with a spotlight and blinded me, So I'm like wtf so I turned around and rode down there to see who did it and why and I couldn't find anybody and so I am like screw it so I turn around and when I get to almost the same spot bstrd does it again so I call my dad, ride back to my house and had him wait outside and I rode up the road and nothing this time, so I turn around to look closer.

This light was comming from the corner of my neighbors field and the woods so i figured they jumped in so im looking and my neighbor is up by his house and flickers the light so I can see it so I rode up there to see what the problem was and he came outside insisting that I am breaking the law so he can do whatever he wants.

The he starts trying to pick a fight with me and he pushes me, I am 17 years old and he is 40 I damn near let him have it but I didn't, I could have tore him up but I went home and said dad we need to do something about that what he did was absolutly uncalled for. So we went over and knocked on his door and he came out and as soon as he came out we could tell he was cocked and his wife thing stood behind the glass door, and he started getting in our face and im like oh no I thought my dad was gonna stroke him and he didn't because right then he goes I am not afraid of you, I can lay the smack down on both of you and my dad and I smiled at each other because we knew right then he was purposly trying to get us to hit him. Its just funny because I'm like I know I can take you but then there is two.lol But believe me if his wife wasnt there they would have no witnesses anr he would have been made a bloody stub.

I go dad why would you let him talk to you like that? and he goes Zach, there is a time and a place for it and one day we will catch him out of his yard. He claims not to be afraid but the guy will not mow his lawn while my father and I are home.lol What do you all think?

DeePa
08-16-2008, 02:32 PM
Two spaces after a . and some paragraphs and complete sentences may make this worth a read.

SWIGIN
08-16-2008, 02:35 PM
2 wrongs dont make a right is what comes to mind

SYKO
08-16-2008, 07:49 PM
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/crap/8983338.gif

The Goat
08-16-2008, 08:09 PM
thank you syko...personally I think you should invest in legal means of making his life hell. not that hard really.

tanks350x
08-16-2008, 10:49 PM
He's probably one of those people who got caught one to many times when he was young and stupid.. And probably thinks that it's unfair that you get away with it all the time.. Just remember, you ARE breaking the law riding down the road aren't you?,, just my .02

Dammit!
08-16-2008, 10:58 PM
Trikefest 2009 at your place then?

atc vending guy
08-16-2008, 11:40 PM
Trikefest 2009 at your place then?

That probably would cure this guys problem REAL fast:twisted:

SWIGIN
08-17-2008, 09:55 AM
oh wow....you just dont get it :crazy:

cybrman
08-17-2008, 10:16 AM
Sounds like this guy needs a purpose in life. If you aren't hurting anyone or purposely trying to annoy him then what the hell should he care?
I agree with tanks350x that he's probably just jealous and angry at the world.
My opinion is not to let him get to you. Unless he does something physical completely ignore him and don't give him any satisfaction in messing with you.
It's probably the highlight of his day when you and your dad come knocking on the door and he can stand up tall knowing that if the authorities get involved chances are they'll go against riding a recreational vehicle on the road, etc.....

Conclusion = BMAM (Bored Middle Age Man)
Bet = I'd bet this guy is a closest 3 wheeler nut and if you bought him one he'd become your best riding bud. He just needs a friend! LOL

cody2
08-17-2008, 01:17 PM
I had some neighbors that were fantastic, didnt care at all, now it seems every time i start the kfx my neighbors son is calling the cops on me and its a piss off. They cant do anything because im not driving it on the yard however and i guess theres no noise bylaw :D So i just sit there and rev it intentionally to piss them off. Find a loophole or something you could do to piss him off, find out the noise bylaw and if you dont have one or your in the country make a bunch of noise when there trying to sleep. Sometimes its just easier to be a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited*.

chrisand4
08-17-2008, 06:24 PM
They cant do anything because im not driving it on the yard however and i guess theres no noise bylaw :D So i just sit there and rev it intentionally to piss them off.
I did the same thing when my drunken, shirtless neighbor started cussing me after starting my Z, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to spread the 2-stroke love :naughty:

firehart
08-17-2008, 06:30 PM
When I had my 200x one of my neighbors always called the cops when I was riding it on the street. Since I got the 185 nobody's said a word. It must not be as loud.

topoortorideon4
08-18-2008, 11:15 AM
This guy goes people dont like you riding that loud thing around, he says this when every morning he lays on his bike and passes my house at about 60 and climbing. Do you think my little 200m is louder than his megaphone on his 600? lol
Last night i said the hell with it , he wants to control what we do do I just did lap after lap for 35 minutes in my lawn at 9 o'clock. He does he like me now.lol

scooterroo
08-18-2008, 11:40 AM
my neighbors to the left are family, my neighbors to the right are family. BUT, a little over 5 years ago we used to be able to ride in the woods out back of my house, and one day we had some snobby son biatch stop us, and tell us we can no longer ride back there. they ended up tearing down the woods, and put up a luxury apartment complex. well i have enough property behind my house that i could still have a pretty good sized track back there. their property borders with mine. needless to say they get alot of complaints of "kids riding their deathtrap noise makers in the woods." kids? im in my 30's.

one day while me and 4 of my friends are out back, having some fun ripping it up, the property manager from the apartment complex came walking over to the track, raising hell. saying we are riding illegally on their property, that we cant have them things around there, etc etc. i looked at the idiot woman, laughed right in her face, and said, "BIATCH, GET THE FAWK OFF MY PROPERTY!!!" she tryed to argue that the people she works for owns the land, and she is going to be calling the cops, and having me and my friends arrested, blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda. we continued to ride, the cops eventually showed up, and she thought she was going to get satisfaction. she was wrong. it is my property, and i can ride till 10:30pm if i feel like it. the cop adviced her if she wants to prevent the noise and disruption to have the owners of the property build a wall to reduce the noise. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

so now i ride just to piss them off! needless to say the turn over rate of them apartments must be ridiculous!!! hahahahahahaha

Tri-Z 250
08-18-2008, 12:07 PM
In Ohio if you have the ORV sticker you can ride down the raod. It must be a non curb back road not State route. It's the same rules that effect snowmobiles aply to ATV's. My rule of thumb with bad neighbors is do not cross the property line. You don't go over the line and mind your own...If the situation calls for confronting the the guy call the local cops to meadiate and control the situation. I know this sounds sissy like but trust me you start getting arrested and then fight through lawyers. The cost will soon out weigh the arguement fast. It's best to look like the person needing help with a problem than being the problem the Cop showed up for.