PDA

View Full Version : HELP...What ia this thing?

WindsongFarm
08-22-2008, 08:51 PM
Hi everyone...we are new to this forum because of this beast we "found" on the farm we just took over. It has no data plate and appears to have been painted red originally then painted John Deere green. We KNOW that it will be totally useful if we can get it running and find a few parts. It has a 16 HP Briggs & Stratton engine, is an old three wheeler and has a manual dump box. Any guesses from anyone as to what is may be that might help us? Thanks a lot in advance.

Gary and Carla

ps. Well...can't send the photos as they are greater than 250 kb and this forum won't accept them. Is there ANYTHING we can do?

225DX DUDE
08-22-2008, 08:54 PM
Hi everyone...we are new to this forum because of this beast we "found" on the farm we just took over. It has no data plate and appears to have been painted red originally then painted John Deere green. We KNOW that it will be totally useful if we can get it running and find a few parts. It has a 16 HP Briggs & Stratton engine, is an old three wheeler and has a manual dump box. Any guesses from anyone as to what is may be that might help us? Thanks a lot in advance.

Gary and Carla

ps. Well...can't send the photos as they are greater than 250 kb and this forum won't accept them. Is there ANYTHING we can do?

Down size the pictures in paint.

honda_atc200es
08-22-2008, 08:57 PM
ohhhh boy i wanna see thisss!, and 16 hp hmmm that would be pretty fun to ride depending on gearing

WindsongFarm
08-22-2008, 09:23 PM
Down size the pictures in paint.
I'm a little computer illiterate...don't know how to downsize in "paint". Wish I did so I could send the photos.

fabiodriven
08-22-2008, 09:40 PM
Try looking up an "Avenger" three wheeler. It may be one of those. There are pics of one on the 3WW main site.

Eric250R
08-23-2008, 12:18 AM
I'm a little computer illiterate...don't know how to downsize in "paint". Wish I did so I could send the photos.

Right click on the pic you want, click edit. It will open another window. You will see an icon that says paint ( unless you're running Vista, then there will be 2 small arrows in the upper right hand corner, click there, then open paint ) You will see where it says " resize " click it, then cut you're pics by like 50 %.

What part of KY you from ?

Erics350x
08-23-2008, 01:04 AM
email me a pic at woollums@cox.net and i'll post it for you

smokinwrench
08-23-2008, 01:35 AM
Goto paint, get the picture loaded on paint. Then goto sketch and skew and make the picture 50% on both choices. Save the changes then you should be able to load it on here.

DarkestGKnight
08-23-2008, 12:41 PM
sounds like it might be one of those cushman 3 wheeled trucks.

hotrodtodd
12-06-2010, 09:48 PM
i have the same but it comes stock with a kohler 8 hp but i put a 11 hp honda on it