PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE ebay seller Demon1562 EDIT: DO NOT BUY FROM HIM

Mosh
08-23-2008, 11:36 AM
We bid on this item and payed via paypal on July 2nd.
It went with no response,until August 2.We contacted the seller asking were the parts were.Via Phone call he replied they had been shipped the day before the phone call.This was around Aug 1st.

Here it is 3 weeks later and no item still.

I just wrote him a email thru Ebay,stating he had 72 hours to get them shiped with tracking info,before I file a dispute with Ebay and paypal.

I am waiting for a response.

The sad thing is,I bought these for another member becuase the seller would not accept any other payment other than Paypal.

The auction says pay immediately,

So wait a minute......

Pay immediately,but I will take my sweet ass time in shiping you the item.WTF

They are forks.
Duct tape them in a trashbag and drop them off at the post office.

How friggin hard is that?????

I wouldnt buy nothing from this guy if I were any of you.:twisted:

Since this auction he has gotten 3 negatives,but yet later auctions he had ,have been shipped and completed.I smell a rat.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220250193692&_trksid=p2759.l1259

seadoo650
08-23-2008, 06:48 PM
Sorry to hear that Rob. What a douche bag. Seems everyone is having problems on the bay lately. C'mon how hard is it to just freakin' ship something.

edog
08-23-2008, 07:01 PM
We bid on this item and payed via paypal on July 2nd.
It went with no response,until August 2.We contacted the seller asking were the parts were.Via Phone call he replied they had been shipped the day before the phone call.This was around Aug 1st.

Here it is 3 weeks later and no item still.

I just wrote him a email thru Ebay,stating he had 72 hours to get them shiped with tracking info,before I file a dispute with Ebay and paypal.

I am waiting for a response.

The sad thing is,I bought these for another member becuase the seller would not accept any other payment other than Paypal.

The auction says pay immediately,

So wait a minute......

Pay immediately,but I will take my sweet ass time in shiping you the item.WTF

They are forks.
Duct tape them in a trashbag and drop them off at the post office.

How friggin hard is that?????

I wouldnt buy nothing from this guy if I were any of you.:twisted:

Since this auction he has gotten 3 negatives,but yet later auctions he had ,have been shipped and completed.I smell a rat.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220250193692&_trksid=p2759.l1259

Sorry to hear that.Ebay sucks sometimes.

If you wrapped some forks up in a trash bag and duct tape,sent them to me, I think i would give you some negative feedback. just my 2 cents.

seadoo650
08-23-2008, 07:04 PM

If you wrapped some forks up in a trash bag and duct tape,sent them to me, I think i would give you some negative feedback. just my 2 cents.

He's just making a point of how simple it is to ship something. It's not like ya got to spend a butt load of money to ship something.

Note to Rob: I'd be fine with the duct tape and trash bag.

Note to Edog: You're blocked from any of my auctions.:lol:

Mosh
08-24-2008, 11:25 AM

If I ever ship you Forks Edog,
I will painstakenly wrap them in a cardboard box,With Packing tape.

Then I will Spraypaint the box in various tie dye Colors for you.:lol:

Sorry,you walked right into that one.....:beer

Well The guy who is waiting for the forks,got a Email last nite.
The seller said

"Oh those were returned to me becuase the box was ripped.I am sending them back out Monday"

That is Funny.I shipped a engine in a tuperware box,and when it arrived to the buyer,It looked like they used it for missile testing.They knocked a huge hole in it and shattered the Stator cover.
But they still delivered it.......:rolleyes:

edog
08-24-2008, 11:36 AM
If I ever ship you Forks Edog,
I will painstakenly wrap them in a cardboard box,With Packing tape.

Then I will Spraypaint the box in various tie dye Colors for you.:lol:

Sorry,you walked right into that one.....:beer

Well The guy who is waiting for the forks,got a Email last nite.
The seller said

"Oh those were returned to me becuase the box was ripped.I am sending them back out Monday"

That is Funny.I shipped a engine in a tuperware box,and when it arrived to the buyer,It looked like they used it for missile testing.They knocked a huge hole in it and shattered the Stator cover.
But they still delivered it.......:rolleyes:
:w00t: shens

DeePa
08-24-2008, 02:02 PM
youll be lucky to get them. the seller probably saw the set that went for 170ish a few weeks ago and kept them

300rman
08-24-2008, 04:44 PM
file a report before your time runs out.

Mosh
08-26-2008, 11:55 AM
Ok, well the forks finally showed up last nite.

Just a tick under 2 months:w00t: :welcome:

Awesome seller,great contact,and SUPER FAST shipping.:lol: :lock:

NOT!

But at least we got them....:rolleyes:

Mrs.Mosh
08-31-2008, 10:31 AM
Well the BS just continues.After waiting 2 months for 86-87 T-3 forks,we get them,foward them to the guy we bought them for,and they are 85 forks.

I don't normally get to upset...

But this guy...... just...... well,is WORTHLESS.....
So I will be filing a dispute.
I am not even gona try to contact him.He will just not answer me until it is too late.

ATC-Eric
08-31-2008, 09:10 PM
get him!!!!!

88 Turbo Coupe
09-01-2008, 05:02 PM
After reading all this I just don't know how some people can sleep at night??

Mosh
09-02-2008, 09:41 AM
Well,I guess I will give some closure to this,even though it screwed 2 people.Us and the guy wanting the forks.

We filed a dispute and claim,with Ebay and paypal.

Guess what????
Since the *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited* took over 2 months to ship the item,they say it is too late for any claims to be made.

So an unhappy ending all the way around...........
Do not deal with this guy,save yourselves the problems.

Blown 331
09-02-2008, 11:06 AM
Well,I guess I will give some closure to this,even though it screwed 2 people.Us and the guy wanting the forks.

We filed a dispute and claim,with Ebay and paypal.

Guess what????
Since the *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited* took over 2 months to ship the item,they say it is too late for any claims to be made.

So an unhappy ending all the way around...........
Do not deal with this guy,save yourselves the problems.

Yep, you gotta be fast on that stuff. I file a claim after 2 weeks of not receiving an item. I'm in the middle of a claim right now. I bought a 250R stator for my 85 and when I reveived it the plugs were cut off and the picture on ebay showed these plugs! The seller said the dealer cut them off when testing and I should buy new ones or use my old ones. Well I don't want wire repairs anyway, I don't have an old stator and you cant buy the plugs! The seller says its all my fault. WTF. I am getting my money back minus shipping one way. I have to eat on shipping cost the seller eats the other and I get my money back. Still messed up.

ATC-Eric
09-02-2008, 01:16 PM
What a waist.

It really sucks because you were buying for someone else. Then YOU get caught in the middle of it.

Sorry to hear mosh.

Dirtcrasher
09-02-2008, 01:41 PM
I've had some bad deals lately myself - Bid on "86" 200X forks and they showed up as 85 models. Very nice shape, but I was bidding on 86 forks - I thought.... He never responded but for 25$ to ship them back, I ate them.

Junk cylinder heads, epoxied motors and on and on.....

The latest is a 350X fork set and rear shock I won. 25$ to ship the forks and 15 for the shock. He will not take 10$ off and combine shipping so I'm not gonna pay for them.... No response from him :(

Nothing I hate worse than BEING IGNORED!!!!!!!!!!!!