PDA

View Full Version : Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers

MyMistress86R
08-29-2008, 10:08 AM
It's been one hell of a year for the family on my mother's side this year. I lost my Grandfather to cancer back in April and just yesterday one of my very close cousins was found dead. He was 27~28 yrs old and had gotten wrapped up in drugs and very bad element. The suspicion is that he died due to drugs, but whether accidental/intentional/murder has yet to be determined. He has been taken to Toledo for an autopsy. He was married to a girl who he thought might be pregnant and has a daughter from another woman. Youngest and only son of 4 siblings to my mother's sister and we are all a very tight knit family. It's been a blow and everyone is just kinda walking around in a haze.

Due to the delays caused by the autopsy, the funeral will likely be later next week, so I still intend to attend Smith Road and I feel like I need that release more now than ever. I can't think of a better balm to the wounds on my soul than being with my greatest friends and extended family. I always feel so welcome and appreciated with you guys.

Thank you all

3leggeddog
08-29-2008, 10:13 AM
Toad ski,we are here for ya brother.if ever you need a shoulder the Dog's here to lend one.keep your head up,and your wheels down,now flip that frown upside down,or I'll flip you upside down and pee in your butt.

cheer up lil fat buddy,life takes it turns,it's up and downs.that why you got friends to pick you up when it knocks you off your feet.

my prayers go out to you,and the entire family,god bless brother!

Eric250R
08-29-2008, 11:23 PM
You have my condolences, I lost my grandfather a couple of months ago myself. Never easy losing people close to you. You have mine and Jess's prayers.

Tiger76
10-08-2008, 04:52 PM
I am so very sorry for your loss. My grandfather passed away in April due to complications from altzimers. Hope things get better soon. You and your family will be in my prayers. Beth (Tiger76)

y2kane
10-08-2008, 09:17 PM
Praying for you and your family. Peace be with you.