PDA

View Full Version : Hello/ life in Moab, UT

NINJA
09-04-2008, 04:19 PM
Hello everyone, it's been quite a while since I posted on here and I thought I'd pop in now that I have time to again. As some of you that were closer to me know, I moved to Moab, UT in March to start wrenchin and driving for an ATV tour company here. I got married on June 6th, so I couldn't make it to TF08. My wife and I both wanted to, but it just wasn't in the cards. Life in Moab has been friggin awesome and I've been very preoccupied with my new life. Just thought I'd say hi to you guys and tell you where I've been. Yes, I still have my 200R:w00t: Expect to see me back on the boards again these days.

NINJA

Dirtcrasher
09-04-2008, 04:21 PM
Nice to have ya back bud, glad things are working out so well for you!!

NINJA
09-04-2008, 04:23 PM
Hey thanx man! How's that 86 200X coming along?

Dirtcrasher
09-04-2008, 06:43 PM
Hey thanx man! How's that 86 200X coming along?

I'm sure you missed the build :lol: here it is/was -

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=84010

That build wiped me out!!

I took it to TF, got it running in 3 kicks and never looked back :naughty: Only problem was the jetting which was impossible to do and still enjoy myself out there.... I have a 28mm flatslide on the way from garageboy and hopefully I can get some jets for that and get it going - correctly.... I honestlt just didn't have the time to dick with it being it's a 30MM Mikuni VM knockoff carb - jets get expensive, esp if they are the wrong jets.

I've picked up more 87 kicker shafts and some other goodies and a stroker motor will be the next task :D

HondaHarry
09-06-2008, 12:02 AM
wassup NINJA! Youre in Utah now? cool, I guess I havent seen ya around for a while. lol That explains it... used to BS with ya in chat every once in a while. Look me up if you ever make it down this way (Southern Utah) PM me for my number if ya want it... Im not exactly close to Moab, but its closer than Meeker. lol good to see ya around! I was in Meeker back in March of this year, wanted to see if I could find you but didnt think of it until I was actually there and my smartphone couldnt get internet in CO, so I couldnt even PM you. if you were even there at the time. lol HH

NINJA
09-06-2008, 12:54 PM
Hey Harry, good to hear from you again! Yeah, I was still in Meeker till the end of March. To bad I missed you. But yeah, we'll to get together and ride sometime. PM sent.

firehart
09-06-2008, 12:58 PM
Do you get time to ride or are you too busy working on other people's stuff? I'd love to go down someday and just ride around and look at the natural beauty of that area.

NINJA
09-18-2008, 05:04 PM
Do you get time to ride or are you too busy working on other people's stuff? I'd love to go down someday and just ride around and look at the natural beauty of that area.

:lol: Too busy working on POS Humvees more like it. Those friggin things break down almost daily! Had alot of totalled quads this year from renters too. All's good though, I switched company's now and I'm at Cliffhanger Jeep & ATV rentals. Alot better folks to work for, no more ATV guiding though:cry: I really enjoyed doing that. This offer stands to anyone coming down here to Moab, I will guide you for free if you're from 3wheelerworld:w00t:

boosted96cobra
09-18-2008, 05:43 PM
Are you coming to mosh at sand mountain next weekend?

NINJA
09-24-2008, 07:50 PM
Are you coming to mosh at sand mountain next weekend?

Tell me where it is and I'll see what I can do. I'm not at all familiar with northern Utah. PM me your number so next time my wife and I are up there we can all go ride.

firehart
09-24-2008, 07:54 PM
:lol: Too busy working on POS Humvees more like it. Those friggin things break down almost daily! Had alot of totalled quads this year from renters too. All's good though, I switched company's now and I'm at Cliffhanger Jeep & ATV rentals. Alot better folks to work for, no more ATV guiding though:cry: I really enjoyed doing that. This offer stands to anyone coming down here to Moab, I will guide you for free if you're from 3wheelerworld:w00t:

Are there trails that you can ride three wheelers on?