PDA

View Full Version : Took a tumble om the bike today

RedRider_AK
09-09-2008, 03:14 PM
Aaaand all I got was this lousy t-shirt... :lol:

Anyway, here's me after losing a fight with the local downhill track. I was waearing a sleeveless shirt (bad idea, but it was unbearably hot) and a fullface MTB helmet (which probably saved my life, as I landed on my head and tore one of the metal visor mount bolts clean off...).

Got the wounds all cleaned up and drying now. I'm probably going to buy some armor soon. As soon as I have the money!

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i130/JokerMachine/ouch.jpg

P.S. No comments on my mustache!

Tri-Z 250
09-09-2008, 03:25 PM
P.S. No comments on my mustache!

Oh, I was gonna mention some of it fell to your chin in the crash....:lol:

Russell 350X
09-09-2008, 04:31 PM
Damn dude, looks a bit painfull. What bike were you on?

ATC-Eric
09-09-2008, 05:02 PM
Man, I was soooooooo goin after that stash too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sucks ya crashed, glad thats the worst of it.

What bike were you riding?

edog
09-09-2008, 05:11 PM
Ouch,dump some hydrogen peroxide on those biatches.

Ow ya,what happend to ya face?There is some dirt around your mouth.:wondering

You look hungry heres a sandwich.
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/edog_02/355221104_8c791f827e.jpg

fabiodriven
09-09-2008, 06:06 PM
Hey- are you related to this guy?
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e217/mikehzn/they-see-me-rollin.jpg
BTW, that's what happens when you don't have three wheels!

seadoo650
09-09-2008, 08:40 PM
Welcome to the club. $th July 2008.

CHICKS DIG SCARS (even on old men)

200x Basket
09-09-2008, 08:49 PM
looks like you need to hit the ER. it caved your chest in :)

glad you made it out OK.

Nick_R_23
09-09-2008, 10:15 PM
Damn you got scraped up pretty well!! I wrecked my 200x the other night out of nowhere, felt like I hit a patch of ice at 50 mph going around a corner, slid across the road and hit a lip the grader had plowed up, and apparantly I rolled the machine 3 times. I hit a huge rock about the size of my gas tank with my helmet and moved it about 2 feet out of the ground, I can guarantee the helmet saved my life. Came out with a cracked airbox, broken clutch lever, folded the grab bar in half, and somehow created a rod knock in the motor. :wondering I had some nice scratches but I fractured my wrist somehow during the roll. The brace wont let me use a clutch so no riding for a few days. :mad: At least your ok man!!!

-Nick :TrikesOwn

RedRider_AK
09-10-2008, 05:06 AM
Oh, I was gonna mention some of it fell to your chin in the crash....:lol:

Oh crap. Does this mean soul patches aren't in style anymore?

Wait, what am I saying. I am never "in style". :cry:

Damn dude, looks a bit painfull. What bike were you on?

My Eastern Slash mountain bike. It's not really set up for downhill and there's some shatty components on it, which is why I wrecked. :(

Man, I was soooooooo goin after that stash too!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sucks ya crashed, glad thats the worst of it.
What bike were you riding?
Don't make fun of the mustache or I'll make fun of your mullet! :lol: I was riding my mountain bike.

Ouch,dump some hydrogen peroxide on those biatches.
Ow ya,what happend to ya face?There is some dirt around your mouth.:wondering
You look hungry heres a sandwich.

Must have gotten some dirt from the track on my face in the crash... Oh wait that's just my unshaven facial hair :lol: Thanks for the sandwich, I needed it. Also, hydrogen peroxide is right, I dumped two bottles of it on the wounds last night before going to bed.

Hey- are you related to this guy?
BTW, that's what happens when you don't have three wheels!

I don't think so... :wondering :lol:

Welcome to the club. CHICKS DIG SCARS (even on old men)

True that, I have an ever growing collection to show off! :lol:

looks like you need to hit the ER. it caved your chest in. Glad you made it out OK.

Yeah, I landed chest first on a stump and it totally collapsed my ribcage :lol: Nah, that's just me hunched over to show off the wounds on my back. Thanks.

UPDATE: Gonna go hit the track again today, probably not as fast as I did yesterday, but still... :naughty:

RedRider_AK
09-10-2008, 05:08 AM
Damn you got scraped up pretty well!! I wrecked my 200x the other night out of nowhere, felt like I hit a patch of ice at 50 mph going around a corner, slid across the road and hit a lip the grader had plowed up, and apparantly I rolled the machine 3 times. I hit a huge rock about the size of my gas tank with my helmet and moved it about 2 feet out of the ground, I can guarantee the helmet saved my life. Came out with a cracked airbox, broken clutch lever, folded the grab bar in half, and somehow created a rod knock in the motor. :wondering I had some nice scratches but I fractured my wrist somehow during the roll. The brace wont let me use a clutch so no riding for a few days.

Dang, I hope your wrist turns out ok! That's a bummer, don't get killed before I can get back to Alaska and visit all my AK buddies. I'm gonna try and get there before May of this school year.

Hope you heal up fine!

johnny's X
09-10-2008, 09:53 AM
Looks like it was a fun ride!

Next time you may want to have your sister remover her panties from hanging in the back round :w00t:

RedRider_AK
09-10-2008, 10:58 AM
Looks like it was a fun ride!

Next time you may want to have your sister remover her panties from hanging in the back round :w00t:

Haha, those are my cousins... good eyes! :lol: :lol:

johnny's X
09-10-2008, 11:17 AM
Always gotta be looking! Never know what you might find.

I hope she is a legal age or iam going to church and asking for forgiveness

RedRider_AK
09-10-2008, 12:50 PM
Always gotta be looking! Never know what you might find.
I hope she is a legal age or iam going to church and asking for forgiveness

Ummm not sure what the legal age around here is. Probably. :lol:

84honda200s
09-11-2008, 02:20 PM
dude glad to see your alive still. looks almost as painful as when i crashed my bike and messed up my knee. still cant ride worth a crap. but yea anyway take care of it man dont let it get all infected and stuff.

scooterroo
09-11-2008, 04:07 PM
Haha, those are my cousins... good eyes! :lol: :lol:

lol, suuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrreeee they are. uh huh. j/k, well at least you didnt say they were yours!!!

gotta love the feeling of scraped up skin!!! should leave some nice scars, scars = memories, and stories to tell. plus chics dig em!!

Yamada
09-11-2008, 10:04 PM
lol, suuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrreeee they are. uh huh. j/k, well at least you didnt say they were yours!!!

gotta love the feeling of scraped up skin!!! should leave some nice scars, scars = memories, and stories to tell. plus chics dig em!!

Do chics dig scars lefts by the ''ex'' on your chest and back???...:lol: :rolleyes:

RedRider_AK
09-12-2008, 07:27 AM
Do chics dig scars lefts by the ''ex'' on your chest and back???...:lol: :rolleyes:

Haha, those were from a "car accident".

As in, we were in the car, right, and then... I'll let you finish the rest. :lol: :naughty: