PDA

View Full Version : Avoid E-bay Seller: 727Kristian2001

ATV4life1
09-10-2008, 11:45 AM
I won an auction for some Honda 1986' 200X parts on Aug 30 from this seller (727Kris).
The auction closed at an extremely reasonable price for all the items included. I had made a generous offer to this seller a few days prior to the auction closing if he agreed to end it early. He refused my offer. After I ultimately won the auction, this seller then demanded that I pay what I had initially offered not the amount the auction closed at.
Right or wrong, I agreed to send my initial offer + another 125.00 for shipping. He received my funds on August 31st. Since that time, I have received a litany of excuses as to why the items haven't been shipped. He even stated that the parts were damaged and not what I saw in the pictures. I contacted paypal today demanding a refund.

Avoid this guy!!

SeaBass8
09-10-2008, 01:21 PM
I saw this auction your talking about. I emailed him to confirm what the auction was for. He had about 8-10 good items pictured. He stated it was for everything in the pics.

I dont think he really understands how ebay works. He had an earlier auction for the entire rearend off an 86. But what was confusing is he stated in the auction that if you wanted a specific item off the rear to email him and he'd break it apart.

Very confusing to say the least. I didnt end up bidding on any of his auction. I had a feeling he wouldnt follow through.

Hope you get your money back.

Good luck man.

SeaBass8

ATV4life1
09-10-2008, 02:49 PM
Appreciate that SeaBass, and you're right about this guy being confused.
Our phone conversations were a real treat.