PDA

View Full Version : B and E

atckowalski
09-11-2008, 08:34 AM
I just about caught two thieves last night, trying to push away my 225's.2 nights ago, the power and signal wires to my monitor were cut(3.30a.m.).The monitor covers the gate and part of the roadway. So I fixed and thought hopefully that is the end of it. So last night,at 11.00pm someone came back out and after smashing the glass out of one building full of trikes,and coming up empty(there is no way you can get those open even with the glass missing)they moved to the garage(where my 69 Yamaha,Bike was) and rummbled threw it and again were unsuccsessful, and then after not finding my other building(which houses Tecate,Tri-z,350x Yt and other bikes) they tried pushing my 2 225's down the 600ft driveway( surrounded by trees the whole way)At that point the dog picked up there sent,came running outside barking followed by my brother and (30-30)It was dark so they got away(THIS TIME!)I did recover the trikes half way down the driveway.Btw the garage is within 40 feet of where the house is.So these punks must really have some balls.Hopefully we find out tonight:mad:

scooterroo
09-11-2008, 09:08 AM
i would sit right outside waiting, perhaps leave the 225's sitting there as bait, 30-30 loaded, cocked, and ready to rock. wait for them to start pushing them down the drive way, then flash a spotter light at em, shoot once in the air, and let the dogs rip after them and tear their asses up!!!! pull em in the house, and call the cops!

Brockey
09-11-2008, 09:14 AM
Glad u got them, but now they have an idea what u have so u better keep an ear out and keep the dog, he done his job and keep the gun loaded. hehe.

RedRider_AK
09-11-2008, 09:45 AM
Thieves suck. Give em hell.

firehart
09-11-2008, 10:42 AM
Give that dog a steak.

Tri-Z 250
09-11-2008, 12:47 PM
I'm sure you know the most feared sound in the getto is a shotgun racking the chamber. I'd involve the Cops to the issue but they'll just camp out in your driveway and wait....it's what they do best. I'd play Deer hunter and camp out in the trees(cell phone in hand) and get one of those night cameras that work on motion. If they were pushing it there either living real close or the truck and trailer was down the street. Don't think they won't try in the daytime now that they have seen your garage.

Dammit!
09-11-2008, 02:06 PM
An ounce of prevention...

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=87119&highlight=theft

83ATC185S
09-11-2008, 02:16 PM
lol all of you are like "get the GUNS", that wouldnt work out unless he wants to spend some time in jail, you cannot shoot somebody unless they are IN your house threating your life. Most you could do is scare them with it.

That really sucks that someone would try and do that,especially to a trike rider, sounds like you have a crazy setup.

Brockey
09-11-2008, 02:23 PM
Well that depends where ya live. In some places if someone is on your property shoot first ask questions later. I wish it was like that here. Would be camping in the yard for the mother in law. lol. Joking.

edog
09-11-2008, 02:43 PM
i would sit right outside waiting, perhaps leave the 225's sitting there as bait, 30-30 loaded, cocked, and ready to rock. wait for them to start pushing them down the drive way, then flash a spotter light at em, shoot once in the air, and let the dogs rip after them and tear their asses up!!!! pull em in the house, and call the cops!

Hey,why does it got to be a 225.Why can't you use one of those high strung green thingys as bait?:naughty:

Ryan.
09-11-2008, 02:47 PM
I just about caught two thieves last night, trying to push away my 225's.2 nights ago, the power and signal wires to my monitor were cut(3.30a.m.).The monitor covers the gate and part of the roadway. So I fixed and thought hopefully that is the end of it. So last night,at 11.00pm someone came back out and after smashing the glass out of one building full of trikes,and coming up empty(there is no way you can get those open even with the glass missing)they moved to the garage(where my 69 Yamaha,Bike was) and rummbled threw it and again were unsuccsessful, and then after not finding my other building(which houses Tecate,Tri-z,350x Yt and other bikes) they tried pushing my 2 225's down the 600ft driveway( surrounded by trees the whole way)At that point the dog picked up there sent,came running outside barking followed by my brother and (30-30)It was dark so they got away(THIS TIME!)I did recover the trikes half way down the driveway.Btw the garage is within 40 feet of where the house is.So these punks must really have some balls.Hopefully we find out tonight:mad:

where abouts in michigan?

Tri-Z 250
09-11-2008, 03:20 PM
:beer Mother in law thats funny

y2kane
09-11-2008, 03:44 PM
That sucks man. I would contact the police to atleast get it on a report, making sure to have the numbers off of all your trikes written down somewhere. A little extra police coverage in your area would do some good. I would also tell any neighbors and ask them to keep an eye out for suspicious people, cars or trucks. tell them the fact that they were trying to steal your babies and broke into your house and your neighbors house might be next. Put other people into the mix because more eyes watching your stuff the better.

Just my 2 cents

300rman
09-11-2008, 10:32 PM
like i said before......ya need small tracking devices....that way you can follow the thieves home, steal *Edited**Edited* stuff back, and burn their house down while there in bed. road flares work nicely.

Twilight
09-11-2008, 10:47 PM
i threw a muffler at a guy that was trying to steal one of my odysseys. i told the cops he tripped on it while trying to take it.

RedRider_AK
09-12-2008, 07:29 AM
i threw a muffler at a guy that was trying to steal one of my odysseys. i told the cops he tripped on it while trying to take it.

"I swear officer, he tripped, and when he fell he grabbed onto a shelf full of barbells, blocks of lead and rocks, and it collapsed on top of him!" shens

atckowalski
09-12-2008, 01:09 PM
I thought of using a worthless Suzuki for bait but then I probably would'nt have to worry about someone wanting to steal it;) It took place 4 miles north of Alpena btw and no luck last night,but it was raining out(no full moon).I will try to take a pic of my smashed glass door.What is left of it :(

edog
09-12-2008, 02:29 PM
I thought of using a worthless Suzuki for bait but then I probably would'nt have to worry about someone wanting to steal it;) It took place 4 miles north of Alpena btw and no luck last night,but it was raining out(no full moon).I will try to take a pic of my smashed glass door.What is left of it :(

Frik that,they aint that worthless.Put out a quad!!!!!

atckowalski
09-14-2008, 09:54 PM
Here is some damage to one of the doors

The Goat
09-14-2008, 11:52 PM
people get past a dog...nobody *EDIT* with a lion

Erics350x
09-15-2008, 12:32 AM
They probably are just stupid kids and wont return.

z400guy28
09-15-2008, 10:31 PM
In N.Y. you can shoot first and ask questions later. That's why i have a Pitbull and an SKS.

Macs
09-16-2008, 12:32 PM
In N.Y. you can shoot first and ask questions later. That's why i have a Pitbull and an SKS.

Thats why i love good ole Texas. You can shoot if your person or property is in danger. But with the Horn case it looks now as if you can shoot someone in the back if they endanger your neihbors property, God i love Texas.

The Goat
09-16-2008, 01:53 PM
damn...we need some new laws.

In louisiana once they are in your house, you can hit them with anything and shoot them below the waist if they aren't armed...if they are, lethal is fine. If they are running away I think you can once again shoot below the waist, but you damned sure better not miss and kill em.

they had a guy a few years ago get the death penalty for shooting two guys in the back of the head as they drove off.