PDA

View Full Version : People LISTEN up!

Mrs.Mosh
09-11-2008, 07:44 PM
I just spent 40 minutes deleting posts from many of you..
Cussing, smutty remarks, Unacceptable links ETC......

Some new users,some are older users.
You veteran users need to set an example as you know the rules.

You new people need to READ the rules.

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=65055

I dont have time in a day to clean the bullcrap up I just had to go thru.

Some of you are really getting out of hand.

I am not going to waist my time anymore cleaning this garbage up..:banned:
Better read the rules,cause action will be taken from here on out!:shiftyeyes:

SYKO
09-11-2008, 07:51 PM
uhoh...... im in trouble......

Daddio
09-11-2008, 11:41 PM
It seems that there are a bunch of new people on here lately. I agree that they need to read the rules and it would also help if they did some searches before asking the same old questions.
Where are all of the oldtimers anyway? It seems that a bunch of them are absent lately.
P.S. I've used that button before.

honda_atc200es
09-12-2008, 12:04 AM
i hope i didnt break any ruless :(

ATC-Eric
09-12-2008, 12:15 AM
i hope i didnt break any ruless :(

We actually had a "secret" meeting about you last night. Im sorry, but theres a strong possibility that you will be voted off the internet. :cry:

This may come as a shock, stay strong little buddy. :)

scooterroo
09-12-2008, 03:58 PM
damn i must of missed something. i feel as if i am school and getting scolded by the teacher. lol.

there are alot of newer members on here and i seriously think alot of members, not only the new ones, dont even bother reading the rules thread. alot of old time members have stopped logging on and coming to the boards because of alot of the childish in-mature way that seems to becoming the norm here on 3ww. a damn shame in my book. i also see alot of posts that if one would just use the search button, would find the answer or something relative to what they are looking for. maybe its high time to re-up the rules and regulations thread and make it manditory to read before joining.

SYKO
09-12-2008, 04:02 PM
:
We actually had a "secret" meeting about you last night. Im sorry, but theres a strong possibility that you will be voted off the internet. :cry:

hold on homie... lets vote him "off" AFTER he pays for the parts im selling!:welcome:

oh and im guilty as charges when it come to word filters..... there just isnt any other way to put across a certian werd with say for instance POOP.... DOOKIE....BUTT?.....FEMALE DOG..... I mean common!! that soundz worse then the real thing!! :rolleyes:

:w00t:

RedRider_AK
09-12-2008, 04:28 PM

Man, I remember when I got voted off the internet. I was crushed.

honda_atc200es
09-12-2008, 05:18 PM
:

hold on homie... lets vote him "off" AFTER he pays for the parts im selling!:welcome:

oh and im guilty as charges when it come to word filters..... there just isnt any other way to put across a certian werd with say for instance POOP.... DOOKIE....BUTT?.....FEMALE DOG..... I mean common!! that soundz worse then the real thing!! :rolleyes:

yess please let it be after that, i dont like watching my trx rust away :( hehe

Blown 331
09-12-2008, 05:54 PM
Not that any of this matters to me because the word filter could just get removed and I would not care but I have seen people get warned for going around the word filter.
Define going around the word filter. I think it means replacing letters with a similar letter or symbol etc. Well there are words that go around the filter in some members titles (little saying next to name) and in the description of one of the sections. Just saying.
Like I said, I could care less and do my best not to break any rules because I like it here but it seems kind of hypocritical. Just my opinion.

factoryX
09-12-2008, 06:06 PM
well, I am sorry if I have done that. Won't happen agian.

Mosh
09-12-2008, 09:50 PM
:

You should know more than anyone,you have a avenue to get your complaints out.As much as you post you need to set the proper example.not that you have done anything wrong,but......You CAN get the same point across with about being Vulgar.
I would like to think this is a site,that my 13 year old kid can get on,and not pick up bad habits.....This site has always been family oriented.......

Not that any of this matters to me because the word filter could just get removed and I would not care but I have seen people get warned for going around the word filter.
Define going around the word filter. I think it means replacing letters with a similar letter or symbol etc. Well there are words that go around the filter in some members titles (little saying next to name) and in the description of one of the sections. Just saying.
Like I said, I could care less and do my best not to break any rules because I like it here but it seems kind of hypocritical. Just my opinion.You seem to be a pretty smart guy,you can obviously read the rules.......
How is any the rules hypo-critical?
The rules are what they are. And they will be enforced until,and or as they are changed. And it is the Mods' job to enforce them!

don't worry bout me!:w00t: i'm not posting anymore and i'm delieting my old posts.:welcome: till all traces of magica have been delited!shens i'm gonna delete this post too!:lol: :lol: :lol:
Your just PO ed that you got ripped off by one member 5 years ago,that you have nothing pleasent to say.....EVER!!!Get over it Dang!!!!!!!!

This forum was built by a select few,that grew to a select few thousand,that cared about the preservation and SAFE promotion of triking....

Then every thing gets turned into,"I wrecked my trike"

"HEY look at me riding without a Helmet" Links...whatever..............

Dont many of you realize,that the CSPC watches this forum and can see what some of the posting are?

Is that the final facebook that we want painted to these people?That we are all a bunch of "redneck,foul mouthed,irresponsible hillbilly's"?????
Salty comments about a future female Vice President,that could quite honestly be considered CRIMINAL by some of the sexist,crude, comments that were posted.
:(

The old saying rings true......

It takes 5-10 jerk-offs...., 10 minutes to Ruin what has taken a few select, responsible, 100-1000 people to build........over the course of 10 years!

Really sometimes it is like Romper Room around here!

Some of you all need to grow up!

I know many of you will blast me for this post,and hey that is fine.....Go ahead!!!
But anyone with any sort of moral values will agree with me!

:welcome:

atctim
09-12-2008, 10:02 PM
Rob

My moral values are not 100% by any means - yet I agree with you 100%. I am gonna start reporting alot more of these posts - I am guilty of overlooking alot of vulgar posts - but at least I never post vulgar stuff on here. I agree - this is a family oriented site and it needs to stay that way. I wish the kiddies would go back to myspace to play their little childish games.

SYKO
09-12-2008, 10:26 PM
You should know more than anyone,you have a avenue to get your complaints out.As much as you post you need to set the proper example.not that you have done anything wrong,but......You CAN get the same point across with about being Vulgar.
I would like to think this is a site,that my 13 year old kid can get on,and not pick up bad habits.....This site has always been family oriented.......

geeeezz make a fella feal bad why dontcha!??:cry: I know I know... im a loud witty type kinda guy... sometimes... well I cant help myself... and lately.... not having anything to ride has made me... kinda bored and cynical... not to mention all the other things running around in my head:crazy:

Yea I know this site is probably getting monitord (hopefully not by english majors... becouse between me and BRAp there all having convulsions! LOL) So I will try to get my act together, even on a poopy day I will not be a female dog to anyone...well except edog....that spincterhole....:naughty:

cybrman
09-12-2008, 10:59 PM
Quite Frankly I didn't even think twice about what I posted the other day. Now that I see my post was removed and remembering what was written I can understand why it was removed and agree with that decision, in light that this is a family oriented site. I got caught up in the fever of the moment. I will be more attentive to my posting in the future. It's easy to forget that young eyes may be watching. I sure wouldn't want to have to explain to my children lol.

I think it would be helpful to notify offenders once or twice, specifically so that they are aware that they slipped up, and then suspend or ban or whatever. I honestly was like whats all the fuss...what'd Syko do now (j/k man) and it didn't dawn on me until hours later that I was a party to it.

Sorry if anyone was offended, not my intention at all!

Mrs.Mosh
09-12-2008, 11:02 PM
I think this is what he is talking about - in the description fromt the racers longe:

"...Put up or shut up, the keyboard jockeys can keep that shiat elsewhere. When your ready..."

Is that considered typing around the word filter? Just asking. I do like the family style here but did not know about the report button...good to know. Thanx for all your hard work mods.:w00t:

I understand what you and Blown331 are saying.I did not write it, nor do I give out user titles.

I honestly dont have a problem with the occasional light vulgarity thrown around here and there,on a comic or light level.I have been known to throw around the occasional (***&&&&&#####) myself,but I dont do it here on the forums.

But some of the things I have had to remove, most of you have not even seen.:rolleyes:

Nor do I doubt, you would want your wife or daughter/son, to see these things.
Some of things I had to edit or remove were just plain out rediculous,degrading,and demeaning to people,or race,or sexuality.
The kind of things that you may only see on the raunchiest of sites.

IT DOESNT BELONG HERE......
And as long as I am in the effort to keep this site clean, I will. No matter what actions that have to be taken.

Kintore
09-12-2008, 11:31 PM
How do you report nasty messages?

The Goat
09-13-2008, 03:14 AM
lol...I'm so glad I avoided that thread.

I will admit I was rather thankful to see that the only posts of mine deleted were deleted by me.

apologies...I had a feeling that wouldn't fly.

SYKO
09-13-2008, 08:39 AM
so..... what thread are we talking about? wud I miss?

scooterroo
09-13-2008, 08:41 AM
i dont have any red and white triangle in the upper right? what are you all talking about? i do have a grey square with and exclamation mark, is that it? and if so why is mine different?

Mrs.Mosh
09-13-2008, 09:04 AM
You must be using the Firmament screen (me too). On the other skins, it is a little red triangle. But yes, it is the grey square for you.

hublake
09-13-2008, 09:08 AM
I am from a different generation than most members here(I think). I have a difficult time with alot of todays generation in the language they use especially in company of both sexes. I like that fact that Mrs. Moshman and others have the ability to remove stuff like that. I stumbled on this site a few years back and have found it to be very beneficial in my hobby of working on my 3 wheel atvs. There is a place for this other stuff and it is not on this site. Thanks again to the people who try to keep it "clean". By the way I am almost 65.

firehart
09-13-2008, 09:15 AM
I'm a kid. I'm only 52

Blown 331
09-13-2008, 09:15 AM
You seem to be a pretty smart guy,you can obviously read the rules.......
How is any the rules hypo-critical?
The rules are what they are. And they will be enforced until,and or as they are changed. And it is the Mods' job to enforce them!

Like I said I don't mind the rules but when someone tells you not to do something but then you do it that seems hypocritical. And I'm talking about going around the word filter. I don't do it because I'm told not to but then the board is actually going around the filter. Such as shiat and biatch. If I substitued exlamation points for the "i"s I would be warned. Like I said it doesn't matter at all to me but practice what you preach. I mean kids can tell what shiat and biatch are supposed to be and I don't think you want the younger crowd seeing that kind of stuff on there.

hinddee29
09-13-2008, 09:43 AM
Like I said I don't mind the rules but when someone tells you not to do something but then you do it that seems hypocritical. And I'm talking about going around the word filter. I don't do it because I'm told not to but then the board is actually going around the filter. Such as shiat and biatch. If I substitued exlamation points for the "i"s I would be warned. Like I said it doesn't matter at all to me but practice what you preach. I mean kids can tell what shiat and biatch are supposed to be and I don't think you want the younger crowd seeing that kind of stuff on there.

Agree. I think there shouldn't be any warnings for not following the rules.
mess up once and you get a few days off. Mess up second time get a month or something off. Mess up 3rd time good bye forever. None of this crap of warning people of there actions. We all have the option to re-read our post before we hit the submit button.
Just about all these forums are the same way lets keep slapping these bad eggs on the hand. Mean while it just starts fight or what not, and ends up making most of the org. members leave the every forums they put together for us.
None of us has a right to be here. This isn't a democracy here its the internet.
So I think the mods. shouldn't let anything pass and up hold the law to the T.
Out!

fabiodriven
09-13-2008, 10:11 AM
I flipped out a while back and posted some horrible stuff. For that, I apologize. Other than that, I typically don't swear or go around the word filter. It's the rules- I do log on here alot because three wheelers are my life. I've met up with some of the people I met on here and gone riding, and made some good friends. People complain that I post too much, so I slowed down. One thing I see alot of is us newbies being blamed for loss of older members, swearing, and whatever else is going on in here. I figure if somebody's gonna point fingers at me, I'll point back. Does it make more sense that the older members, who are always complaining and telling us newbies how much we suck, may be responsible for their beloved bretheren leaving? Makes sense to me. I wasn't even here when your buddys left. How is this my fault? I really don't understand why everybody can't just get along. For every good thread I read, there's another one complaining about us new guys. If ya'll are so unhappy with us new guys, why let us in? I almost left this forum once already, and I've been here only 2 months. It's like freikin days of our lives in here! I figure I'm just not gonna post as much, not come on as much, and go back to being the only guy I know on three wheels.

sandpuppi101
09-13-2008, 10:18 AM
Bare with me I am gonna state my point of view ... I have been a member of this site for many year's, as have alot of other 3ww member's.I have been active in the 3 wheeler's basically my whole life.When I found this site ,I was very much appreciative too have found other's that shared the same interest that I have alway's had,I'd even go as far to even call it a obsessive passion.My time in getting on the computer anymore is not as easy to come by as it used too be by any standard's, and when I finally get the chance too get online and visit this site,I look at some of the post's and silly thread's ,that I just go on to something that I can relate too.
I am 100% in agreeance that alot of question's can easily be answered just by hitting the search option,profane and negative post are uncalled for,and especially post with pic's of people riding with no helmet's ,is just stupid.
This site is a basic wealth of knowledge,for those who are interested in 3 wheeler's and would care too use it.I also understand that it is for our entertainment, but a happy medium has too be reached.I would like to see more member's both new and old take advantage of what we have ,I mean where else can you find out how to rebuild a motor ,and have you running the next day,or meet dozen's of other rider's on a group ride that was set up threw this site.I would just like too see more positive and less negative ,that's it.We are all trike enthusist and I would think just too have a place we can talk trike's would be a good reason too keep us in line.Just my thought's people..

Mrs.Mosh
09-13-2008, 10:55 AM
more positive and less negative

That sums it up.

I just want to say I am not trying to nit pick. And as far as the word filter goes...some words are worse than others. And if it is in the rules, it really shouldn't be in other areas of the forum. I agree on this.

This thread wasn't just about the word filters though. Ask yourselves this.....
How many of you have ever been made fun of for riding "those dangerous 3 wheelers"? Helmets in pics are a must. I am sure a lot of us are guilty of not wearing one at one point, but just don't post it. Looks bad for the site, and 3 wheeler riders in general.

This also goes for postings about drugs, riding drunk, etc. We are trying very hard to present our selves as responsible enthusiasts, who have the skills to ride these "dangerous" 3 wheeled machines.

I have left other ATV (quad) forums, due to all the yacking, and fighting. You couldn't find anything useful when searching, due to sifting through all the rambling. I don't want to see this forum, turn into that.

As far as the new members...We welcome new members. I don't want to see any of you leave, or be bashed. Just follow the rules, and you should be fine.

I am a pretty easy going person, just wanted to remind everyone of the rules, and that the mods work hard to keep this site a fun, informative 3 wheeler site.

Yamahondaman
09-13-2008, 04:31 PM
"those dangerous 3 wheelers"? Helmets in pics are a must. I am sure a lot of us are guilty of not wearing one at one point, but just don't post it. Looks bad for the site, and 3 wheeler riders in general.

I Agree "they" are VERY Dangerous But.............................
i first rode a 90 or 110 back in 1975-1976 ... i ran into a Mailbox, "because i didn't know how to turn it" IT run over my foot "leg" ... then it pulled me off the thing and kept going untill it hit the OWNERS HOUSE !! ... in the 80's it happened AGAIN on the 250's !! ( OH !!... and the 1985-86 ATC'S are FASTER than ANY of the T-3's) .. i seen it .. been there done that ! ) .. i am ... F I F T Y Years old and STILL Working .. i am NOT hurt,broke up and or parallized from those THING'S !
in fact it's the IDIOT'S with NO Common Sence that Hurt's the 3-wheel'd People.
my son was on the Electric 350X when he was TWO and on a TRI-ZINGER 60 @ FIVE ! ........... He's still active,working and Riding 4-Wheeler's now Jumping 55-75 Foot Tables and Doubles ! as far as Helmet's ... i AGREE !! but....... there's ALOT of us from the 80's with pics that didnt wear em ..
I'M Still Here ...
MAN !!! it took me 30 min's to type this !! :lol:

Mrs.Mosh
09-13-2008, 05:41 PM
I Agree "they" are VERY Dangerous But.............................

Well, thats not the point i was trying to make. I ment many people say the trike is dangerous, when it is the rider.

it's the IDIOT'S with NO Common Sence that Hurt's the 3-wheel'd People.

YES! And most of them do not wear their helmet...making the rest look bad.

mymint87
09-13-2008, 06:04 PM
I don't want to see any of you leave, or be bashed. Just follow the rules, and you should be fine.

:postwhore :postwhore LOOKS like there's a new sheriff in town.............ROFLMAO:postwhore

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e341/mymint87/779382326843373mayberry1.jpg

you trikers better watch out for those "Women Mods".........they're freaking deadly

Over at 3WO, jenndnn3 has achieved "Wicked Witch of the West" status and the rest of us are nothing but flying monkeys
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e341/mymint87/id-1.jpg

Mrs.Mosh
09-13-2008, 06:47 PM
LOOKS like there's a new sheriff in town

Actually, I have been here for awhile:shiftyeyes:

But thanks for the warm welcome!

ALthough you never have much advice to give, your comedy does bring relief to this forum.

Because of your comic efforts, you've been awarded a prize!:welcome:

I will send you a care package. Items that a man of your age can always use:lol:

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/prepH.jpg

And....

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Germint.jpg

Thanks for stopping in SoCal flunkyshens

Billy Golightly
09-13-2008, 11:18 PM
Some of the typing around the word filter I don't care about. Obviously, shiat, and biatch being a few of those that don't bother me. I don't like to see FVCK or Gaddamn posted in ways that bypass the filters.

Don't try and make a mountain out of an anthill, the entire process requires only a smidgen of common sense and care. Don't cuss like a sailor or be an inconsiderate asshole and everything will be fine.

The stupidness of some of these posts and threads do definitely bother me. And back inthe early days, I remedied this by making the "this vs that" forum because at that point in time, the 250r vs tecate or fmf pipe vs dg pipe blah blah threads were some of the most idiotic on the entire forum. So I made a special place for all of them to go, to keep out of my site and out of the site of most other members because face it, totally banning that type of discussion or posting was pretty much out of the question. So whats the other soloution, make another forum called "Straight jackets only" where the stupid stuff gets moved to? That'd be great, but we'd need a helluva moderating team again and it'd have to be people that have good judgement, and that is hella hard to come by.

bad350
09-14-2008, 12:18 AM
never thought about it till i read this, does the CPSC browse around here and .org? if so and it makes sense they would we need to set an example especially when posting pics about safety, a three-wheeler never hurt anybody stupid decisions have though! like dad used to tell me when i was a kid, respect it and it will respect you!! ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET, THEY ARE THE CHEAPEST INSURANCE YOU CAN BUY!!

Yamahondaman
09-15-2008, 10:17 AM
Actually, I have been here for awhile:shiftyeyes:

But thanks for the warm welcome!

ALthough you never have much advice to give, your comedy does bring relief to this forum.

Because of your comic efforts, you've been awarded a prize!:welcome:

I will send you a care package. Items that a man of your age can always use:lol:

And....

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Germint.jpg

Thanks for stopping in SoCal flunkyshens

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... GIT-EM RAGGG !!! :beer

Tri-Z 250
09-15-2008, 01:24 PM
A good image and background can be easily damaged faster than time taken to gain it. I agree as a Community we should watch our input all the way around. I understand getting cought in the moment....not really thinking as if your Grandparent or child could be reading the same very words you blasted out. I will watch my input as well...not that I've been in trouble. I just think I could be more positive and just say nice things and leave the nasty short sided punches to myself.

Macs
09-17-2008, 09:30 AM
Some of the typing around the word filter I don't care about. Obviously, shiat, and biatch being a few of those that don't bother me. I don't like to see FVCK or Gaddamn posted in ways that bypass the filters.

Don't try and make a mountain out of an anthill, the entire process requires only a smidgen of common sense and care. Don't cuss like a sailor or be an inconsiderate asshole and everything will be fine.

The stupidness of some of these posts and threads do definitely bother me. And back inthe early days, I remedied this by making the "this vs that" forum because at that point in time, the 250r vs tecate or fmf pipe vs dg pipe blah blah threads were some of the most idiotic on the entire forum. So I made a special place for all of them to go, to keep out of my site and out of the site of most other members because face it, totally banning that type of discussion or posting was pretty much out of the question. So whats the other soloution, make another forum called "Straight jackets only" where the stupid stuff gets moved to? That'd be great, but we'd need a helluva moderating team again and it'd have to be people that have good judgement, and that is hella hard to come by.

If you ever need an extra mod give me a holler. I stay on this site all day long while at work so i might as well do something constructive.

Yamahondaman
09-17-2008, 09:58 AM
Looks like you have LOTS of Money too .. is that your house in your Avatar ?. Nice Shack !! :beer

Macs
09-17-2008, 10:35 AM
Looks like you have LOTS of Money too .. is that your house in your Avatar ?. Nice Shack !! :beer

Thats the old house, i only lived there a year. I didnt get along with the home owners association to well so i built another house in a area that doesnt have a HOA.

DixiePlowboy
09-23-2008, 05:40 PM

Dont many of you realize,that the CSPC watches this forum and can see what some of the posting are?

Is that the final facebook that we want painted to these people?That we are all a bunch of "redneck,foul mouthed,irresponsible hillbilly's"?????

Salty comments about a future female Vice President,that could quite honestly be considered CRIMINAL by some of the sexist,crude, comments that were posted.
:(

It takes 5-10 jerk-offs...., 10 minutes to Ruin what has taken a few select, responsible, 100-1000 people to build........over the course of 10 years!

I know many of you will blast me for this post,and hey that is fine.....Go ahead!!!
But anyone with any sort of moral values will agree with me!

Wow!
I've been a member here for several years now, and although I haven't ran my post count up, I come by to see what's going on regularly. 3-wheelers were my first taste of freedom in the early 80's, so I guess I never stray far from them or other people that love them.

I missed the posts/comments that prompted your action and this thread, but I think I've got the jist of the situation.

Mrs. Moshman, as a dad(of five boys) I agree with your stand.....but I see some of the other posters' points as well. A few of mine follow:

-I don't see the CPSC as being influenced either way by our language on this board or helmetless pictures...though as a dad, I and mine wear them(setting the example). The CPSC is not, as no entity of government is, benevolent or magnanimous. Government feeds, government grows, government does not willingly relinquish influence or power. They will act as best benefits them regardless of how we use an otherwise inanimate object.

-I am on your side, but then you go off on hillbillys and rednecks....denegrating a class of people:D ....(I'll let that one go)

-I am offended by YOUR comments on Mrs. Palin! Seriously though, if I knew she were more than a token/vote-getter running mate that WOULD be President(not a VeePee that would have to bend to the will of the neo-CONs.....I may get excited about her.

It's not a foregone conclusion that (neo-con puppet)McCain is going to win, or that (socialist messiah) B. Hussein Osama-Bama-Ding-Dong is going to lose, .......or that (fascist)Bush and Darth Cheyne are even gonna leave office without an "emergency" requiring Martial Law and suspension of the next Innaguration.

- I'm not sure I want my boys to see the words "5-10 jerk-offs" any more than I want them to see the posts you cleaned up.....what gives?

Honestly, I'm not blasting you. As moderator, you're dealing with more than I would want to, but sometimes good people type or say inappropriate things when they're upset or excited. That's human nature.

And then there's Syko.......:lol:

(j/k Alan)

scooterroo
09-24-2008, 06:07 PM

and just remember minty fresh, its not toothpaste!!!!

Mosh
09-24-2008, 07:56 PM
Wow!
I've been a member here for several years now, and although I haven't ran my post count up, I come by to see what's going on regularly. 3-wheelers were my first taste of freedom in the early 80's, so I guess I never stray far from them or other people that love them.

I missed the posts/comments that prompted your action and this thread, but I think I've got the jist of the situation.

Mrs. Moshman, as a dad(of five boys) I agree with your stand.....but I see some of the other posters' points as well. A few of mine follow:

-I don't see the CPSC as being influenced either way by our language on this board or helmetless pictures...though as a dad, I and mine wear them(setting the example). The CPSC is not, as no entity of government is, benevolent or magnanimous. Government feeds, government grows, government does not willingly relinquish influence or power. They will act as best benefits them regardless of how we use an otherwise inanimate object.

-I am on your side, but then you go off on hillbillys and rednecks....denegrating a class of people:D ....(I'll let that one go)

-I am offended by YOUR comments on Mrs. Palin! Seriously though, if I knew she were more than a token/vote-getter running mate that WOULD be President(not a VeePee that would have to bend to the will of the neo-CONs.....I may get excited about her.

It's not a foregone conclusion that (neo-con puppet)McCain is going to win, or that (socialist messiah) B. Hussein Osama-Bama-Ding-Dong is going to lose, .......or that (fascist)Bush and Darth Cheyne are even gonna leave office without an "emergency" requiring Martial Law and suspension of the next Innaguration.

- I'm not sure I want my boys to see the words "5-10 jerk-offs" any more than I want them to see the posts you cleaned up.....what gives?

Honestly, I'm not blasting you. As moderator, you're dealing with more than I would want to, but sometimes good people type or say inappropriate things when they're upset or excited. That's human nature.

(j/k Alan)

Are you quoting me?And addressing Mrs.Mosh for my comments?
I dont understand.
She never said anything about Hillbillies.I did.......

And you know what? I am as redneck and billie as they come bud......:beer

I have 5 cars in my driveway,4 of them have 220k plus miles on them.I am the type of guy that parks a rotted out blazer next to a new Caddy,at Y'all Mart just to see the owner get nervous...

The comments,that Mrs.Mosh had to remove,trust me,you would not want your boys to see.Nor your wife.
And if you caught anyone talking about your wife the way,the comments were directed to Palin,I am sure you would have some massive aggresion........Get my drift?

If you take the word Jerk-Off to offense,then you are thin skinned.....

As far as your election comments and political view.......
It is irrelevant to me/us,Becuase we place no faith in any man or women to govern a body of people.

As I stated before...... Mankind's Government has and will always fail.

If you think the CSPC does not rifle thru the internet looking for statistics,well then you are sorely mistaken.....

I will stand by my earlier statements........
We represent these trikes in every way imaginable.....
We dictate what people think of ATV riders/owners by the stuff posted.
Too bad 50% of what is posted on most ATV forums is, moronic behavior and representation..

Now if you have a bone to pick with HER post, then Quote HER Not me.....
I gathered you were addressing me.

SYKO
09-24-2008, 07:57 PM

(j/k Alan)

oh what?! how did I get played into this?? LMFAO!! :lol: :w00t:

DixiePlowboy
09-24-2008, 08:36 PM
Are you quoting me?And addressing Mrs.Mosh for my comments?

If you take the word Jerk-Off to offense,then you are thin skinned.....

If you think the CSPC does not rifle thru the internet looking for statistics,well then you are sorely mistaken.....

Now if you have a bone to pick with HER post, then Quote HER Not me.....
I gathered you were addressing me.

My bad...getting you two mixed up. No foul intended.

And no...I didn't get offended at any thing she said, the CPSC is irrelevant to me, and my whole...wrongly directed post was meant to be pretty much light hearted. It's hard to see me smiling while typing from where ya'll are.:beer

Autophysn
10-16-2008, 02:51 AM
As a new user and stumbling across this thread, I would like an opportunity to voice my opinion.

The rules are great, I did glance through them before I began, and hope to be welcomed here for some time. I too have been on three wheels most of my life, and would prefere to stay that way.
I believe this site is a great way for enthusiast to come together and share experiences and information to make our personal experiences a joy.

That being said, I would like to point out a quote from earlier

"a damn shame in my book. i also see alot of posts that if one would just use the search button, would find the answer or something relative to what they are looking for"

I fail to see how this can be a problem, people are simply looking to get specific information about their vehicle or problem. If it bores you, then do not respond.

Also, I believe the forum should stay on the topic! Bringing race, religion, and especially politics into the mix, can just cause more problems than I would care to see. Regardless of what race, religion, or political party one is from, should not influence our general interest. Trikes! Example below

Wow!

(j/k Alan)

Regardless of what others may think, there are different people who do feel very differently about the world than you. Point being is my big Mexican/ Democratic/Catholic butt who is not an immigrant, Born and raised here for the last 6 generations, can easily feel I have a voice in the world too. But I don't. This is simply out of respect for others, and believe me, This is the only and last time you will ever see me say this ever again!

I also would like to thank the moderators for their efforts, I like it here, hope to be around for a while. I am guilty of working around the word filter as well. However I did not think of putting it in the perspective of my kids glancing over the site.

Totally agree with the helmet thing. Only a fool would ride with out one!

And finally, I ask you old schoolers to please be patient with us newbies. Most of us do not have the time to read thru the entire site to try and not ask a question that may seem redundant to you. I know I am guilty of this and can recently remember a posting of someone saying that if they see another topic based on what oil to use in a 2 stroke, they would quit triking all together. I understand this may have been a joke, But I honestly stood away from the topic because of it. I am new to the 2 stroke world myself, and had plenty of questions.

People here seem to be very knowledgable, and I like that. However it is not the only place to gather info on any specific topic. I prefere to be here, but will not stay anywhere I am not welcomed.

I hope I have not offended anyone my self, and thank you all for your time.