PDA

View Full Version : Sending money to a bank account?

Twilight
09-13-2008, 09:31 PM
Im trying to pay a guy for something that is on the truck right now (want to send the money to him ASAp), he doesnt have paypal and the banks are closed. Is there any safe way to do this?

erectordale
09-13-2008, 09:47 PM
westernunion.com western union worked great for me in my buys

The Goat
09-13-2008, 10:14 PM
I wouldn't pay western union unless you are damned sure he isn't going to screw you over.

Twilight
09-13-2008, 10:19 PM
it was verified by the receivers at our OR warehouse that its on the shuttle right now and will be in Seattle at 2am. Also told me to wait until I see it to pay.

we have been in talks for almost a year about the damn thing, lol i know all his family at the house, friends, co workers, met his uncle here in Seattle.. i trust him and my guys.

The Goat
09-13-2008, 11:06 PM
I understand ya sir, but there is still that chance...it's like getting a box in the mail with nothing but a steel plate in it. yeah you got a package, yeah you tracked it all the way to you, but in the end you end up with just that plate

Dirtcrasher
09-14-2008, 10:24 AM
Best friend stole 300$ from me...... Had dinner at his house, in his wedding etc etc.

Another guy I trusted with near ANYTHING borrowed 1000$ from me and refused to pay it back. I work with both of his brothers..... I no longer lend anyone more than 10 or 20$. Learned the hard way.

Hope it works out for you Twilight.

Twilight
09-14-2008, 11:42 AM
Worked out great, i'll have pics in a little while. Picked it up at 2:30am and its in better condition than I thought.

Got a flat tire though... ****!

edog
09-14-2008, 12:51 PM
Best friend stole 300$ from me...... Had dinner at his house, in his wedding etc etc.

Another guy I trusted with near ANYTHING borrowed 1000$ from me and refused to pay it back. I work with both of his brothers..... I no longer lend anyone more than 10 or 20$. Learned the hard way.

Hope it works out for you Twilight.

I really am in a pinch here.Could you lend me $30 till the second tuesday of next week?