PDA

View Full Version : Team TPC at TrikeFest?

ChrisCrash
09-22-2008, 10:19 PM
Hello,

My name is Jeff. I met some of you guys at the Smith Road Labor Day race. I am part of Team TPC along with Chuck who you may have also met at the race.

Is Team TPC allowed to compete at TrikeFest events with riders other than Bill? We do have other riders that can race.

Thanks,
Jeff.

johnny's X
09-30-2008, 04:13 PM
anyone can compete at TF events (as long as you are on 3 wheels). Come on down and have a good time. You wont be sorry that you came

Jason Hall
09-30-2008, 05:34 PM
I did'nt see where Bill was out of line at all at Smith Rd, he mingled with everone just fine. I don't see any reason why he or any other should not be able to compete at a race at a public riding park. I hope to be at TF 09 to race with who ever shows up. Tell Bill to lower those handlebars and lets get racin :lol: (joke)

ChrisCrash
09-30-2008, 10:16 PM
From my understanding Haspin Acres is a public place and Bill can go there. However Bill and Billy do not get along and Bill has been banned from Trikefest activities. I'm trying to find out if Bill's banning includes the entire TPC Team and our TPC 450's. We would like to participate in the races to help promote our TPC 450 and conversion kits. We have other riders that can and will race in Bills place. Although he will be present.
I have to put in for vacation time at my work before the end of the year and I would like to know if I should schedule this time off.

Thanks,
Jeff.

Eric250R
10-01-2008, 12:07 AM
Yourself and any of the rest of your team are more than welcome to race. As far as Bill is concerned I cannot speak for Billy. That is a matter that will have to be taken up with Billy or Howdy. I do not know the conditions of his banning, but if he is banned from all trikefest activities then I doubt he will be welcome.

300rman
10-01-2008, 08:23 PM
i am not understanding why he would be banned from TF unless he was causing problems at the events? and even if he was, the only thing that could really be done is refuse to let him compete in the organized events.

bad350
10-01-2008, 09:16 PM
what did bill do to piss everybody off anyway?

Tri-ZNate
10-01-2008, 09:48 PM
what did bill do to piss everybody off anyway?

He knocked heads with many people. The blow out happened before my time so i do not know details

bad350
10-01-2008, 09:56 PM
ok, none of my bussiness anyway i was just wondering

MyMistress86R
10-02-2008, 11:41 AM
I think all the childish nonsense should be kicked to the curb. Bill has come to be respected and accepted by the OTC crowd after the Labor Day Smith Road event. A lot of healing came with that outing and I think a lot more could be had if prides and attitudes were checked at the door. I can't say I will even make it to another TF myself, but I would have no problem hanging with the TPC bunch at any event now that we have met.

200x Basket
10-02-2008, 11:49 AM
Bill is a JOKE and will always be a POS on the boards. i will say in person he kept his attitude toned down (not behind a keyboard) and seemed ok.

i also think TPC is a joke and will fail before it ever starts. it is a nice custom but has no real market.

that being said i hope he does show, it could be interesting. i doubt he does. he talks alot but acts very little

Jason Hall
10-02-2008, 12:57 PM
I have to admit, Bill can be a hard person to deal with when he Is behind his key board. He has seemed to mellow since he met up with the OTC and raced us at Smith rd. is 3 wheeler Is no joke, and he knows how to ride It. He seems to be a great guy In person. I guess It would be up to him and Billy to figure out If he would be able to race at TF.

ditchmud
10-06-2008, 08:26 AM
I think if someone wants to attend trikefest than so be it. Maybe the childish schoolyard behavior is turning some good people away. Show up and enjoy, after last years turn out the emperor would be foolish to turn anyone away.

torker
01-25-2009, 11:44 AM
Does anyone knows exactly how many people attended TF 08?
I would love to know, if at all possible.
TORKER.

seadoo650
01-25-2009, 11:54 AM
The last four years I have gone, I know there was at lest 100-150 there each year. Probably more. The OTC has at least 20-30 in our camp alone.

oscarmayer
01-25-2009, 01:09 PM
you will all fail to my x.
:shiftyeyes:

http://www.scene.org/redhound/AYB.swf

mmuuwwwaahhhaaa!!!!!
/me runs for the hills as the hornets net has been poked.

torker
01-26-2009, 10:27 PM
The last four years I have gone, I know there was at lest 100-150 there each year. Probably more. The OTC has at least 20-30 in our camp alone.

Those are good #'s, I guess...right???
I have a long trip to do, from Puerto Rico to Cinci, rent at least a minivan (need to carry whatever I buy), then find and buy a trike (on a really shrinking budget), have fun with you guys, box/crate the thing to send it here and come back. Not to mention food, gas, camping gear etc, etc...Ohhh brother!!!
Can you say EXPENSIVE!!!
But I wanna make it worth. Really wanna do this.
TORKER.

seadoo650
01-26-2009, 10:56 PM
You could try to P.M. Billy or Howdy for accurate numbers but yes. I would say those numbers are minimums.

torker
01-29-2009, 12:15 AM
Cool!!!
TORKER.