PDA

View Full Version : My new tricycle hauler (old beat up 89 chevy) is finally done...

i58829
09-23-2008, 06:14 PM
Well i saw Syko's post and figured i'd throw out a couple pics of my new tricycle hauler. This was my winter ride a for a couple years before i moved to Fl, and last Nov i dropped it off to get a little work done. Well anyway here it is now, i just picked it up on saturday. It's decent but not so nice i'd never want to drive it, and of course there will be plenty of miles put on with the toys in the bed, TC...

The first pic is after a couple of years in the salt, and the other two were on sunday

edog
09-23-2008, 06:17 PM
Nice!!!

Very clean!!!!!

Love it!!!
She got a V 8????

This would look nice in there!
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/edog_02/banks_twin_turbo_V8.jpg

i58829
09-23-2008, 06:23 PM
Yea it just a 305/auto, but i bought a new bed, dropped it 2/3 (he didn't use the top hole in the shackles for the extra inch) and as you can see by the roof in the old pic it needed some new paint. I think it turned out great. When money/time allows i'm gonna get a few little things, and drop the rear the other inch. It still needs front brake pads, and some sort of 'flex-pipe' exhaust for inspection because in Pa you can simply run turn downs off the muffler so i need to make it exit the body for a sticker then install the muffler/turn downs in front of the axle...