PDA

View Full Version : My first fine... Grrr

WaimakRydah
09-29-2008, 12:16 AM
Well earlier today me and a mate were cruising around on our street bikes and we saw this cop car on the main street which had no one sitting in it. Then i turned down a side street and down another street then when I look in my rear view mirror i see a cop car rite up my ass with its lights flashing. He must have gunned it as soon as he saw us. Then he goes on about how people were complaining about us riding around a car park then he checks my registration tag to find out that its out of date then decides to give me a $200 fine which is tonnes of money for someone like me who is a student and has no job and only about $50 saved up. Man I hate the pigs.

RoscoW
09-29-2008, 06:42 AM
Do you have any idea how dumb that sounds?? You were NOT legal to be on the road thus the fine. You knew your tags were out of date and you rode it anyway so suck it up buttercup.

LonesomeTriZ
09-29-2008, 07:19 AM
I agree, who the hell are you to get angry with the cop that was doing his job? You should have had your bike legal. I cannot stand people like you, it is you own damn fault and yet you hate cops because you are too damn stupid to obey the law.

firehart
09-29-2008, 09:24 AM
Talk to the judge, maybe you can do community service.

hublake
09-29-2008, 09:44 AM
I agree with RoscoW and LonesomeTriZ also. Whose fault was it? I hope the judge doesn't give you community service as then you would be without any thing but your time. Spend you time looking for a job or working instead of riding around town. You need something more servere than community service.

TravEX
09-29-2008, 09:55 AM
Man I hate the pigs.

Yeah, he was such an ass for doing his JOB!

LonesomeTriZ
09-29-2008, 09:59 AM
Yeah, he was such an ass for doing his JOB!

:lol: owned.

brapp
09-29-2008, 10:10 AM
ive ben in your shoes take responsibility and suck it up man .

Mosh
09-29-2008, 12:01 PM
Your failure to spend 50 bucks to get the proper tags,just cost you 200 bucks.
You have no one to blame but yourself.....

LonesomeTriZ
09-29-2008, 12:17 PM
Where do the kids of this genration get off thinking nothing they do wrong is thier fault? I am so sick of seeing this sort of behavier.

DeePa
09-29-2008, 12:18 PM
from the parents who blame the teachers for their kid getting a bad grade

honda_atc200es
09-29-2008, 01:23 PM
:lock: :lock: :lock:

TravEX
09-29-2008, 02:01 PM
from the parents who blame the teachers for their kid getting a bad grade

AMEN!!!!!!!!!

With kids these days, it's always NOT THEIR FAULT!

When I was a kid, if I came home with a bad grade, I got my ass busted, THEN they asked qustions why I got the bad grade!

Cops are for US, they enforce LAWS! Some are ego-maniacs, but treat them how YOU want to be treated.

chris200x
09-29-2008, 02:13 PM
sheesh! ease up on the kid. everyone has the rite to vent once in a while. The important thing here is that you learn from your mistakes.

I think its funny they even call them pigs on the other side of the globe! lol!!!

Dirtcrasher
09-29-2008, 03:42 PM
He can go ahead and vent, but he has to own his mistakes too.....

I don't care for cops bustin balls but it sounds like he was just doing his job.

firehart
09-29-2008, 04:01 PM
I did a few stupid things too when I was a kid. I still sneak out and ride on the street once and awhile, but I know if I get caught, its not the police's fault.

Tri-Z 250
09-29-2008, 04:47 PM
Wait just a minute....Just in a full report from Momma...."My boy can do no wrong." I agree community service is an option...remember they only = the pay to minimum wage. $50=10hrs of work. Looks like a full weeks worth of work after we add in court costs. That pretty much locks up the next 4 weekends if you can get 10 hrs in per weekend or 8 weekends at 5hrs per. You'd be better off loaning the money(MOM) claiming defult and requesting a bailout from your lender.:lol:

300rman
09-29-2008, 09:17 PM
problem is, we dont need hardly any cops if you give citezens all guns and allow us to police ourselves. who is going to run into a mini-mart when all the other patrons are armed and willing to blow you away?

and they need to spend less time doing traffic patrol. deal with people who are causing actual danger to others on the road.....let the rest be. See sig for more info about law enforcement..........

The Goat
09-29-2008, 09:30 PM
Where do the kids of this genration get off thinking nothing they do wrong is thier fault? I am so sick of seeing this sort of behavier.

hey now, don't go lumping us young ones in with him. shens

personally I think the kid got what he deserved.

now if he was in my situation and got pulled over for doing 13 in a 35 accelerating from a green light and was ticketed for not properly yielding at a green light, then I might sympathize...as it is...uh...OWNED

fabiodriven
09-29-2008, 09:35 PM
hey now, don't go lumping us young ones in with him. shens

personally I think the kid got what he deserved.

now if he was in my situation and got pulled over for doing 13 in a 35 accelerating from a green light and was ticketed for not properly yielding at a green light, then I might sympathize...as it is...uh...OWNED

Was that the same day you saw "El chupcabre"?:D

Sorry, Goat. Just kiddin! I actually like your El Chupcabre story.

The Goat
09-29-2008, 09:41 PM
dude...this thing was white...NO MEXICAN LIZARD DOWN HERE!

lol

no...the cop was just having a bad night, I even let him search my car because I was honestly that bored.

Twilight
09-29-2008, 09:52 PM
I was riding my Pilot on the streets and the cop that stopped me just told me a story on one he had, hehe told me not to ride again or he would give me a ticket. But did lead me to the school parking lot to ride.

Ive gotten one ticket for doing what he did, and I agree its nobodys fault but your own.

LonesomeTriZ
09-30-2008, 12:27 AM
I see he has not felt the need to respond to his own thread. What's the matter, do you not deserve this ball busting?

WaimakRydah
09-30-2008, 02:48 AM
Oh I have only just read the responses... This is only failure to pay a tax not international war crimes. It was just a story about my day which I thought I would share my opinion on. Were you guys not pissed off when you got your first vehicle infringement notice?Guess I probably had it coming when I decided to ride around on it. An error that the cop made was though. I lost my wallet months ago which had my licence in it. There is a $55 fine for not showing a licence when asked but he didnt dwell on that fact at all or mention the possibility of that fine. As to the rest of you how many of you can honestly can say they have never in their lifetime ridden a vehicle illegally on the road.

factoryX
09-30-2008, 03:28 AM
how many of you can honestly can say they have never in their lifetime ridden a vehicle illegally on the road.
not me:rolleyes:

LonesomeTriZ
09-30-2008, 03:47 AM
I sure have. And I got pulled over and I DID NOT blame the cop. I took a chance and lost. Yeah, I was pissed but it was my fault. You stateing that you "hate pigs" is the point. He even hooked you up by not nailing you for the licence issue. It could have been much worse and he could have done more to you. What you should have done was thank him then actually be thankfull he did not impound your bike. Damn man, what is your deal?

WaimakRydah
09-30-2008, 04:25 AM
Well I actually thought he was going to let me off. He was like "I could let you off... but my boss would get shitty with me" I dont think he can legally impound my bike for having an out of date registration tag and I wouldnt exactly thank him for not nailing me for the licence because he probably just forgot about that. Also the bikes in dads name so legally its his responsibility to pay it but I guess I was the one riding it so I have to get the fine. But everyone I know who has got a fine is always angry at the person who dealt it. I cant help but feel annoyed at it even if they are just doing there job. You will probably go nuts at me asking this but why do you care that I am angry with the police? I wouldnt give a toss if someone was blaming someone else just for doing there job if it wasnt any of my business.

LonesomeTriZ
09-30-2008, 04:31 AM
Then why did you make it our business there genius? I cannot argue on the laws in another country so I do not know if he could impound you dads’ bike or not. I do know that he most certainly could over here. And trust me; I highly doubt he forgot about your license. And has far as not being responsible for the tag, you were riding it, there for it is your responsibility. I DO know that much about the law in your country. It is the same over here as well.

WaimakRydah
09-30-2008, 05:02 AM
I dont really know why he didnt fine me. Because he looked at my mates licence and took all his details but with me he just asked. You say you got pulled over for illegally using a vehicle on the road. Did you not feel the slightest bit of anger towards the cop who issued you the fine? If I am the only one who gets annoyed at people who hand out fines then why are parking officers so unpopular (well I know they are over here I dont know about in the USA)

Erics350x
09-30-2008, 08:46 AM
What pisses me off is when the cops write me a ticket for say, a rolling stop and there are people standing around selling crack at the same stop sign! I have had alot of tickets, heck i got 27 in one summer. Most i had coming and a few i didn't. The important part is to learn to live life on lifes terms and change the things you are able to. It's hard to not get alittle pissed even if you where in the wrong. I'd be willing to bet that everyone here has put the blame on someone else a time or two.

YAMA-MAMA
09-30-2008, 09:17 AM
I dont really know why he didnt fine me. Because he looked at my mates licence and took all his details but with me he just asked. You say you got pulled over for illegally using a vehicle on the road. Did you not feel the slightest bit of anger towards the cop who issued you the fine? If I am the only one who gets annoyed at people who hand out fines then why are parking officers so unpopular (well I know they are over here I dont know about in the USA)
Dude youre directing your anger in the wrong direction. You should be angry at yourself for not having your stuff legal. Weve all done it, driven with expired tags, run out of the house with out your DL, broken headlight whatever. Bottom line you drove a vehichle that was not street legal and got busted. In the states if the officer wants to he can have your vehichle towed and you have to pay to get it out of impound. Im sure he could have done more as well but didnt. I want to know if you still "hate pigs" when they have saved your butt or one of your family members. They provide a service to the public with little or no thanks what so ever. They have all kinds of people that hate them because they are doing their job and upholding the law. And they DONT get paid enough for the bullshit that they have to put up with from the public. YOu couldnt pay me enough to go in a building that the person im looking for is probably better armed than i am. NO sir! Now Cowboy up pay your fine and learn from your mistakes.

firehart
09-30-2008, 09:34 AM
I got a ticket once for running a stop light that wasn't even there. It was cheaper to pay it than than take a day off work and fight it.

Tri-Z 250
09-30-2008, 10:05 AM
I got a ticket passing a Police officer in North Carolina who was in an unmarked Camaro doing 72mph in the slow lane of an Interstate Hwy. No One would pass this guy and would run up on him then pull in behind him....Not me, I blew by him after my fustration, with all the cars infornt of me doing the pull behind. 110mph....I did see the tucked in lights under the back window and the uniform with the butch haircut as I was flying by....Off duty? Nope thats how they role out of state....Pay here stupid and chalk it up to experance.

Yamahondaman
09-30-2008, 10:15 AM
What pisses me off is when the cops write me a ticket for say, a rolling stop and there are people standing around selling crack at the same stop sign! .

AGREED ..................................

LonesomeTriZ
09-30-2008, 11:14 AM
You all can thank the injustice system for that sort of thing. But do not get me started on that crap, it is a totaly seperate issue.

The Goat
09-30-2008, 08:04 PM
I've notice a lot of you whine a lot...did the idea of getting into the system and working for real change ever occur to you?

As for getting a ticket for doing something wrong...let's face it, it's what you deserved.

Erics350x
09-30-2008, 10:15 PM
I've notice a lot of you whine a lot...did the idea of getting into the system and working for real change ever occur to you?

As for getting a ticket for doing something wrong...let's face it, it's what you deserved.

Im not whinin im venting!!

The Goat
09-30-2008, 10:25 PM
lol...sorry for that comment earlier, you should see the people I'm having to deal with at this hotel.

erectordale
09-30-2008, 10:30 PM
I guess I have a little differant outlook as I have had my share of tickets and have always told them thanks for doing their job. I was breaking the law everytime normally being respectful and polite to the officer would reduce the speed or over look a portion of the things he could ticket me for. I always fiqured he has a job to do just like I do no since making it a miserable 1 like tom & jerry just got to be 1 up on the cat

LonesomeTriZ
09-30-2008, 11:41 PM
That is very true. Most of the time if you are cool with them, they are coll with you.

LonesomeTriZ
09-30-2008, 11:43 PM

Do not open that door with me. :mad:

Yamahondaman
10-01-2008, 10:18 AM
I've notice a lot of you whine a lot....

AGREED ......................

LonesomeTriZ
10-01-2008, 10:35 AM
Who are you all accusing of whining? The little *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* that cannot take responsibility, or those of us that are pointing out he is a little *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*?

Russell 350X
10-01-2008, 02:51 PM
Suck it up, pay the fine, and get your bike legal! You shouldnt be blaming it on the cop.

The Goat
10-01-2008, 04:10 PM
Who are you all accusing of whining? The little *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* that cannot take responsibility, or those of us that are pointing out he is a little *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*?

lol...it was just a joke man. I've been stuck dealing with the homeless fema crowd for a month now. my fuse is very short.

it was actually about how everyone just complains...

it's even getting to the point where i've started answering the stupid questions I see just because it takes the burden off of people who actually know things.

LonesomeTriZ
10-02-2008, 12:03 AM
Suck it up, pay the fine, and get your bike legal! You shouldnt be blaming it on the cop.

Agreed....