09-30-2008, 02:33 PM
I hate frikin politics with a frikin passion. Specialy these days. :mad:

TravEX
09-30-2008, 02:40 PM
I just vomited a little in my mouth!

cybrman
09-30-2008, 02:40 PM
Kids singing is scary?
I was expecting to see a story on the plunge of the stock market again today....

I have no intention of voting for Obama but not because McCain is such an obvious leader lolol. There is no good choice, unless you write my name in and even then you won't be happy because what needs to happen isn't going to be fun. We all need to bite the bullet and not be so damn gluttonous!!
Looks like we may not have a choice on that front. Start counting your pennies!

super90
09-30-2008, 03:42 PM
that video is terrible :mad:

scooterroo
09-30-2008, 04:04 PM
i cant even think of what to say comment wise, but it makes me sick that someone has the audacity to use children for political gain. this country is going to hell in a hand basket, and you have people like these politicians, bush, mccain, obamma, all of them, and the friggin ceo's of these billion dollar companies to thank for that. notice you dont hear them singing about how they will be the generation to pay for all these mistakes these idiots in washington are making. the nerve of some people.

Vealmonkey
09-30-2008, 05:05 PM
That is insane. A man that won't wear a US flag on his clothing has a song that little kids are singing!!! Scary isn't quite the word for it.

edog
09-30-2008, 05:27 PM
That is insane. A man that won't wear a US flag on his clothing has a song that little kids are singing!!! Scary isn't quite the word for it.

I second that.

83ATC185S
09-30-2008, 05:40 PM
yeah useing children who know nothing about politics to sing about their "change" isnt cool. they will do whatever you tell them, they dont know any better.

DixiePlowboy
09-30-2008, 09:25 PM
Using children for political and financial gain......

Kinda reminds me of Hitler's Youth.

erectordale
09-30-2008, 10:12 PM
Far as I'm concerned this is a form of brain washing the future generation

Fox250R
10-01-2008, 04:42 AM
This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request. ???

Trikeaholic
10-01-2008, 09:24 AM
it wasnt yesterday, looks like the comments might have gotten out of hand! LOL

RedRider_AK
10-01-2008, 12:58 PM
yeah useing children who know nothing about politics to sing about their "change" isnt cool. they will do whatever you tell them, they dont know any better.

Teaching kids from elementary school age that there's a God and if you do (insert act here) you will go to Hell is different? :wondering

Lets not get hypocritical here.

DixiePlowboy
10-01-2008, 01:32 PM
Teaching kids from elementary school age that there's a God and if you do (insert act here) you will go to Hell is different? :wondering

Let's see here.....

Teaching children that there is a God, encouraging them to follow the 10 Commandments and treat others the way they want to be treated......equated with indoctrinating children that a leftists politician, one that will further run this country in the ground, is a kind of saviour/messiah....

Yep, BIG difference!

fabiodriven
10-01-2008, 01:49 PM
i cant even think of what to say comment wise, but it makes me sick that someone has the audacity to use children for political gain. this country is going to hell in a hand basket, and you have people like these politicians, bush, mccain, obamma, all of them, and the friggin ceo's of these billion dollar companies to thank for that. notice you dont hear them singing about how they will be the generation to pay for all these mistakes these idiots in washington are making. the nerve of some people.

Amen, brother!

Politics suck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trikeaholic
10-01-2008, 03:42 PM
go to first post, i found it again

Billy Golightly
10-01-2008, 07:49 PM
That was just plain amazingly scary. Totally speechless.

The Goat
10-01-2008, 11:47 PM

while this isn't my cup of tea...instilling a sense of morality in honor in a child seems acceptable. as does teaching the child that certain acts will have consequences even if they are the only ones to know about the act.

but teaching someone the rest of the dogma doesn't really make sense to me.