PDA

View Full Version : moving to OK, anyone on here from there?

Chevy200s
09-30-2008, 09:00 PM
Hey everyone, its been a while since I've been on here life's been crazy. I'm moving out to Oklahoma City for a job with Boeing in the next few weeks, and I was wondering if there were any trikers out there? I'm sure there are, but I cant think of any, and right now other than my future boss I dont think I know of anyone in OK.

Also, I was wondering what anyone can tell me about local riding/registration laws for atvs, any cool parks, or just anything cool about life out there in general. If this is supposed to go in another forum I apologize for that. Thanks again, and I hope to meet some new friends when I meet out there. peace

-Pete

brapp
09-30-2008, 11:33 PM
i know a few people near stillwater ok if your interested in ridign i can have them get in touch with you once your settled in

smokinwrench
10-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Okie on here is from Mustang suburb of OKC his cousin Chad has Sanders PowerSports, Mountain Rider (his been MIA for awhile) few others in that area I have riden with. Chris (okie) and his boy ride in a few area rigth near the city and Little Sahara is only a couple hours away.

factoryX
10-02-2008, 04:52 AM
there logging roads are to die for.... that is if it is still leagle.

Chevy200s
10-07-2008, 01:26 AM
hey thanks for the replys guys, good to know there are some trikers out that way. I'll probably end up leaving most of the wheelers home for the move and just buying a nice 250r or something out there once I get settled. Leaving here in a little over 2 weeks, so probably in a month or so I'll definilty be looking out for some riding spots.