PDA

View Full Version : NRA scares Obama

LonesomeTriZ
10-02-2008, 02:42 AM
Thought this was interesting, seeing as how everyone is aware of Obama's stand on gun control...

http://www.newsmax.com/politics/Obam...mo_code=6BBA-1

http://www.gunbanobama.com/

factoryX
10-02-2008, 04:48 AM
holy crap, are we suposed to use blowdarts to hunt deer? Remember when they banned alcohol beaverages in the 30's? the mafia groups smuggle it in and had secret bars. imaging what will happen when he bans guns? freaking stupid people will see this and say "hey, he wants to ban guns, he is think of the safty of the country by taking guns away and nobody ever going to have one." While they vote yes on it they are not thinking of the mass illeagle imagrants coming over that are bringing illeagle weapons, drugs, and other illeagles. millions of illeagles come over each year and almost the same amount goes back and returns.

LonesomeTriZ
10-02-2008, 05:05 AM
You are preaching to the quire. I posted this so more people can see one of his many hidden agendas.

factoryX
10-03-2008, 06:10 AM
did you watch the vp debate?

devilman
10-03-2008, 06:33 AM
NRA + white population = i'd be scared too:lol:

dogger
10-03-2008, 08:44 AM
I wonder if he changed his number or email yet?

LonesomeTriZ
10-03-2008, 08:51 AM
I could not watch it there was no sound on the TV I tried on.

tecat-z
10-03-2008, 03:39 PM
Palin did an excelent job, and was impressed. Actually they both did well. But i will never vote for someone wanting to take away law abiding citizens right to bear arms. Barack can start his gun roundup in the ghetto and see how far he gets. A place where street justice is the only law. I work, pay taxes, ride 3wheelers and bear arms.

brapp
10-03-2008, 06:22 PM
10 words come try and pry them from my cold dead fingers

Russell 350X
10-03-2008, 07:45 PM
The scary thing is most people like this moron. If he gets our guns taken away, this country, as a whole is screwed. All of the working, law abiding citizens will be unarmed, while all the crooks will be armed. Be prepared for anything if he gets elected.

LonesomeTriZ
10-04-2008, 12:19 AM
Start working on your underground gun safes.

Russell 350X
10-04-2008, 09:19 PM
Start working on your underground gun safes.

Already been thinking about that. Or putting all my guns in hard cases, sealing them up good, and burying them and all the ammo I can find.

4Q2
10-04-2008, 11:00 PM
I had a plan, me and my buddy where gonna take the canoe out duck hunting ( with no guns !! ) Flip the canoe, swim in then call the cops, tell them we lost both our 12 gauges and my 45 must have fallen out of my shoulder holster,, Now i have 2 guns lost never to be found again,, keep the guns hidden and basically not use them anymore, unless the gun ban gos through,,, then go dig them back up.

I heard that if you cover a gun with grease you can bury it in a bag for years, dig it up when you need it ??? What yall think

Im not a racist ( just old fashioned :naughty: ) if obama does get in i think hell be taken out soon

LonesomeTriZ
10-04-2008, 11:55 PM
Already been thinking about that. Or putting all my guns in hard cases, sealing them up good, and burying them and all the ammo I can find.

I already have plans drawn up. I just have to get home to carry them out.

hancadam
10-05-2008, 08:46 AM
My two SKS's are not in my name. I acquired them both though trades. So I think they are safe. I have about 800 rounds of ammo for them also. How about just stashing them in the attic under the insulation?

LonesomeTriZ
10-05-2008, 08:50 AM
"If" it ever came down to having our guns forcibly taken, I am sure they will e found. I would not it them in your attic becuase the heat will effect it. I have seen it over here with old ammo.

hancadam
10-05-2008, 08:54 AM
"If" it ever came down to having our guns forcibly taken, I am sure they will e found. I would not it them in your attic becuase the heat will effect it. I have seen it over here with old ammo.

I think if it ever comes down to taking our arms we will be in a Civil war. Especially in the South. The country is getting more and more polarized, and that would be the flash point I believe. As G Gordon Liddy says, if the ATF ever comes to get your guns. Aim for the head or you will just be wasting ammo.

LonesomeTriZ
10-05-2008, 09:08 AM
I hate to think of killing those who I have held in high regard for so many years. But, if they go along with such policies they are just as guilty.

tri snort
10-05-2008, 10:38 AM
The scary thing is most people like this moron. If he gets our guns taken away, this country, as a whole is screwed. All of the working, law abiding citizens will be unarmed, while all the crooks will be armed. Be prepared for anything if he gets elected.
I will no longer be law abiding, I will stay armed.

LonesomeTriZ
10-05-2008, 10:42 AM
Same here.

DixiePlowboy
10-05-2008, 12:23 PM
I will no longer be law abiding, I will stay armed.

I know what you mean, but the truth is, exercising your Constitutional rights when the "authorities" infringe upon them doesn't make you an outlaw. Any politician, official, or even President that seeks to deprive you of your freedoms are in violation of the Supreme law of the land, and therefore outlaws themselves.

With that said, expect a long, expensive, and/or dangerous undertaking should you decide to stand up for your Liberty in these circumstances.....for such is the dividing line seperating citizens and slaves. That's a line Leviathon wishes to keep under control to your detriment.

A law that seeks to punish for nothing more than a violation for which their is no victim, seeks not justice, but control.

WIkid500
10-05-2008, 02:31 PM
Wow all these years and I never ventured into the open forum. I like what I see here!!!! Trike riding anti-Obamas! Thank you for the support boys. I shoot .50bmg rifle at 1000 yards and small bore for competition while I'm not out riding. I love to hunt shoot and ride. It scares me to think what would happen in Biden and Obama get in. Glad to know I have a stock pile.

deathman53
10-05-2008, 05:05 PM
obama has alot of hidden agendas. You ever read some of the essays his wife wrote when she was in college? Some scary stuff for whites!!!!!!!! Now she can become first lady having a big influence on the president, truly scary. American people sure have a big suprise coming if he wins and its not good. Scary to think abut, he went to that church for almost 20 years with a very anti-white priest. This guy does everything to blame "black" problems on whites, we de-grade them, we need to help them out more by lowering job standards, and other very similar stuff. This preist is so anti-white, he preaches that AIDS was invented by white people SOLELY to kill the black. History listen-aids first aflicted homosexual people wide spread, then it moved on to heterosexuals and spread even more though blood transfusion and it only got national attention after about 10 years after the first cases. Basically when the heterosexuals started getting AIDS its got national attention.

WIkid500
10-05-2008, 05:13 PM
Deathman you make very good points!. Especially the ones about Obama's wife. Why do you think they keep her so hush hush? She spoke a bit in the beginning and the things she said made me quiver to think "what if she becomes first woman?". If He gets in America is in for a rude awaking.

300rman
10-05-2008, 07:44 PM
A law that seeks to punish for nothing more than a violation for which their is no victim, seeks not justice, but control.

i have a similar saying in my Sig.

problem is that 90% of the population is brainwashed and dont pay attention and dont educate themselves.

brapp
10-06-2008, 09:58 AM
if eh gets in i givehim a week before he is takn outand then when is he goignto realise people dont like change we just need to go back and fix what was done by the peopel who have run this great country into the ground
brign god back into the country, bring freedom back where it is free and stop policing the citicens and start deportign the criminals and imigrants that arent willign to pay taxesi dont have a prpbem with mexicans or any reffugee but you lve in our country you live by our laws and you pay taxes and live by our rules.