PDA

View Full Version : What kinda music you guys into?

cody2
10-08-2008, 04:54 PM
What kinda music you guys into, bands and what not?

Atreyu, Alexisonfire, All That Remains, Alice In Chains, Arch Enemy, As I Lay Dying, Avenged Sevenfold, Black Sabbath, Black Label Society, Buckcherry, Bullet for My Valentine, Children Of Bodom, City And Color, Coldplay, The Distillers, Drop Dead Gorgeous, The Eagles, Flipsyde, From Autumn To Ashes, The Holly Springs Disaster, Ill Nino, Judas Priest, Killswitch Engage, Mudvayne, P.O.D., Pantera, Protest The Hero, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Slayer, Rise Against, Silverstein, Skid Row, A Static Lullaby, System Of A Down, Trivium, Underoath

Chevy200s
10-08-2008, 06:33 PM
I like most everything but rap and even then some isnt terrible, but my favorite music to listen to/jam with my buddies is country, blue grass, blues or jazz. So I guess a small list would be: Doc Watson, Bella Fleck, Eric Church, Brooks and Dunn, Garth Brooks, Dierks Bently, Craig Morgan, Eric Clapton, Counting Crows, Rammstein, Doyle Dikes, Derek Trucks Band, Allman Brothers, the list is endless

devilman
10-08-2008, 06:47 PM
pretty much everything you listed cody2 except POD, Eagles, and J Priest. i love a little punk(nofx, pennywise, rancid, misfits, minor threat, just to name a few)

static x, coal chamber, danzig, manson, korn, zombie, 5 finger death punch, soil, drowning pool, and also even little beethoven every now and then. i can not stand country, except for some alabama and i hate all this gangsta wannabe rap crap.

The Goat
10-08-2008, 07:36 PM
everything listed so far...especially some Incubus. I also like the local band meriwether.

But if you're looking for something to listen to while drinking...old country or cajun music is it. Travis Matte is quite good.

Russell 350X
10-08-2008, 09:51 PM
I've been listening to alot of new Slipknot and Metallica, pretty good stuff. Others are Strapping young lad, Lamb of God, Slayer, Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth, Opeth, Otep, Unearth, Gorjia, Down, Pantera, Superjoint Ritual, and some country.

z400guy28
10-09-2008, 12:37 AM
Slipknot,old Metallica (don't like the new stuff) Killswitch engage, Downset, Pantera, Hatebreed, Alice inchains ( one of my all time favorite bands ),Stone Sour, Korn, Sevendust, Godsmack, System of a Down, Ill Nino, Sepultura, Soulfly, deftones, Limp Bizkit, Pink Floyd, Avenged seven fold, Linkin Park, Staind, Mudvayne, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Tool, and more, don't like rap, country, or any other crap like that. Just metal alternative, and some classic rock.

rasorroad250r
10-09-2008, 12:42 AM
death in june, current 93, the legendary pink dots, skinny puppy, kmfdm, the jesus and mary chain, my bloody valentine, joy division, kmfdm, front242, christian death, nurse with wound, coil, sex gang children, velvet underground, boyd rice, sisters of mercy, sol invictus, johnny cash, the black angels, iron maiden, carter the unstopable sex machine..............to name a few.

Eric250R
10-09-2008, 12:59 AM
Metal baby, all metal....shens

Andrew_250R
10-09-2008, 01:13 AM
Depends on the mood I am in but I mostly listen to Metal and hard rock/alternative rock. HellYeah and Mudvayne are probably my favorites though.

Slipknot,old Metallica (don't like the new stuff) Killswitch engage, Downset, Pantera, Hatebreed, Alice inchains ( one of my all time favorite bands ),Stone Sour, Korn, Sevendust, Godsmack, System of a Down, Ill Nino, Sepultura, Soulfly, deftones, Limp Bizkit, Pink Floyd, Avenged seven fold, Linkin Park, Staind, Mudvayne, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Tool, and more, don't like rap, country, or any other crap like that. Just metal alternative, and some classic rock.

I do like the new metallica, but I must agree with what you said here "don't like rap, country, or any other crap like that"

Fox250R
10-09-2008, 08:21 PM
Metallica, godsmack, nickelback, megadeth, josh groban, stained, killswitch, some country, techno, 80s, Pretty much anything except bs rap music..

Tri-ZNate
10-09-2008, 08:43 PM
Metal, Rock, Classic Rock, Country

Basically anything but most Rap songs and Polka shens

BigGreenMachine
10-09-2008, 08:56 PM
Metal and lots of emo music. The new Metallica is pretty damn good, give Unforgiven III a listen. Its good!

Fox250R
10-09-2008, 09:08 PM
Metal and lots of emo music. The new Metallica is pretty damn good, give Unforgiven III a listen. Its good!

heck ya man its a great song!

Ryan.
10-09-2008, 09:38 PM
if im getting twisted not as in drunk haha, ill listen to some trance/techno. and some incubus

but if im just straight ill listen to about whatever besides country

honda250sx
10-09-2008, 09:50 PM
Hatebreed, Strife, Earth Crisis, H2O, Ten Yard Fight, Pennywise, NoFx, Bouncing Souls, Rancid, Pulley, Bayside, Billy Talent, Snot, Bane. I love hardcore to death. Some metal. Ya know the drill.

Ryan.
10-09-2008, 10:09 PM
if im getting twisted not as in drunk haha, ill listen to some trance/techno. and some incubus

but if im just straight ill listen to about whatever besides country

also some tool when im blazin

:beer

250Roger
10-11-2008, 03:45 PM
European black/death metal to old school speed/thrash metal.