PDA

View Full Version : obama treason

factoryX
10-10-2008, 05:36 PM
http://washingtontimes.com/news/2008/oct/10/obama-sought-to-sway-iraqis-on-bush-deal/

I wonder why he has not been arrested yet. If you think about he is endangering U.S.A army that is over there right now.

300rman
10-10-2008, 08:14 PM
God help this country if he gets in. his hidden agenda is trouble.

LonesomeTriZ
10-11-2008, 01:00 AM
I am still in got not beleive he is winning. I sure hope all the noise is from a monority and there is a silent majority that do not plan to vote for him.

The Goat
10-11-2008, 07:53 PM
Sadly I don't think there is....it honestly couldn't be worse. I can't think of a worse two candidates to choose from. And people are honestly comparing obama to reagan...wtf is going on?

The only thing obama has going for him...is that at least it would be different. I've seen some people also comparing him to a young Jimmy Carter...clueless.

deathman53
10-11-2008, 08:11 PM
Between his wife and her belieives, his believes and hidden agenda's(some are starting to show now) and adding on that very Anti-white(almost black nazi) church he's been going to for 20+ years. Its almost undisbutable that he is the third anti-christ that is supposed to reach the height of power by 2012. The third anti-christ is supposed to be a muslim and start a holy war, well...barrack is a muslim and doesn't like much about anything about america. Makes sense if you think about it awhile.

factoryX
10-12-2008, 12:37 AM
whats wrong with america? why do we need so much change?

The Goat
10-12-2008, 03:13 AM
we need to reverse our reputation, reverse our economic trend, and stop runnning at a deficit year after year. Clinton could knock out all of the above while banging an intern and eating a big mac....

factoryX
10-12-2008, 05:58 AM
I was kind of mocking obama change "act" , but you kind of hit the spot other than I did want hillary in the white just as bad as obama.... just remeber what bill clinton did and imaging what she would do...

chris200x
10-12-2008, 06:44 AM
whats wrong with america? why do we need so much change?

You can't be serious?!?! :rolleyes: I usually stray away from talking politics. But I feel I must reply to this. Why you ask? Because ALL the businessmen on wall street and politicians in Washington are all corrupt. :lock:

...thats all I'm gonna say about that. :)

factoryX
10-12-2008, 03:31 PM
duh..... joke...

chris200x
10-12-2008, 04:16 PM
LOL... PHEW! I couldn't imagine someone being that out of touch. ya got me on that one.

its hard to tell if someone really is a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited* or if they're being sarcastic by reading posts on the internet.

The Goat
10-12-2008, 08:14 PM
I like to think I walk that line every day.

Trikeaholic
10-12-2008, 11:47 PM
Well I guess I'm an idiot because of the 2 choices we have for president I don't think Obama is the worst one for average Joe American....maybe I'm wrong...we'll see.

Idiot posting, see above

mad
10-13-2008, 08:02 PM
lets just ride

brapp
10-13-2008, 09:14 PM
this is gay i belive in the power of some white supremisist neo notzi skin head who ha dhid guns taken away killign the *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited* with a rock and sharp stick,lmao i give him a week

hancadam
10-13-2008, 09:27 PM
we need to reverse our reputation, reverse our economic trend, and stop runnning at a deficit year after year. Clinton could knock out all of the above while banging an intern and eating a big mac....

Clinton created this trend by the way:
He repealed the Glass-Steagall Act which had a huge part of this crisis::
http://www.progressivehistorians.com/2007/11/bill-clintons-role-in-mortgage-crisis.html

He and the democrats passed legislation that forced banks to make subprime loans. Because we all know its an American right to own a house even if you can't afford it.
http://www.ibdeditorial.com/IBDArticles.aspx?id=306370789279709

Bush brought up reform 17 times for Fannie and Freddie but everytime he was turned down by the Democrats.
http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/09/bush-called-for-reform-of-fannie-mae.html

I will give you that he did an awesome with the budget, even though the military paid the price tag.

hancadam
10-13-2008, 09:33 PM
You can't be serious?!?! :rolleyes: I usually stray away from talking politics. But I feel I must reply to this. Why you ask? Because ALL the businessmen on wall street and politicians in Washington are all corrupt. :lock:

...thats all I'm gonna say about that. :)

Hopefully this is not serious because its truly retarded. Yes there are corrupt business men and politicians, but all of them? Get real!

If we as America keep criminalizing and taxing our companies to death they will move elsewhere. Taking there jobs and money with them. Who are we to decide how much money anyone makes? Isn't that the American dream? This trend in America that if your rich and successful your could only get it by cheating others is getting old.

Oh well, we will just blame Bush and Nafta for it.

hancadam
10-13-2008, 10:05 PM
Its really sad how the general population is so uninformed. It would be different if most people had an opinion either Liberal or Conservative that was backed up by facts and their beliefs other than random generalizations and assumptions. But the majority of our country is more concerned about Football and TV than our own coutry's condition. Thats why I respect you Goat. Even though you seem very liberal, you at least have formed your opinions on your own research and knowledge.

factoryX
10-14-2008, 02:42 AM
lets just ride

......right.....:lol:

1.) okay, if obama gets elected good bye to that riding thing you like. His "climate method" and "clean" fuels, and his librel idiots behind him, you can say good bye to all your riding areas because if he gets elected there is not going to be an area for you to ride at...

2.) Clinton is the reason why gas is so high in the first place.... Democrats voted for higher gas prices...

3.) ideas that obama has proposed has been already done in europe... look where they are now, screwed by all reason and gas prices higher than anything we have seen in the usa. Europe is one big climate freak. And also have you notice how all the major dictator's or communist leaders all support obama? Also I bet none of you knew that obama was in the communist party in 1990's..... have something on mccain? tell me please...

4.) It has got to the point with some of these idiots who think that if don't like obama or don't vote for him you are racist scumbag...

5.) where do you think he is going to get the money to "change" every thing? Answer that.

http://www.aim.org/aim-column/obamas-communist-mentor/