PDA

View Full Version : well a few things for you today that i did...

HemiChallenger71
06-24-2003, 10:34 PM
Went to the dealer and some people bought 2 new POOPlaris trailblazer 250's. The ywere all happy and stuff wit ha HOT doughter. I walked by and said, "they didn't tell you about the problems you will have with those did they?" The lady is like I've had Pooplarises before, but I ignored her and walked away. I found it kind of funny.

Then I rode a 2003 250EX, and to my suprise I like it A LOT. I was pissed at how much I liked it, I just sat back and cruised around. The front end was pretty light to pull wheelies and stuff, and it MXed not to bad I thought, better than my blaster, or maybe I was just going to slow and thought it was better. The suspension was pretty harsh though, I think the kid had the pre-load set way up. But all In all I would sierousley consider it as a trail quad, the reverse is nice too.

J.D.
06-26-2003, 10:43 AM
SO what did you slap the chick on the ass and say "yo baby wassup" or anything? Dates? Phone #??(I might take that, all the good chicks around here are taken by the older frikkin homos)

ATC crazy
06-26-2003, 06:04 PM
Ya man...pass on the info... :D

HemiChallenger71
06-26-2003, 11:07 PM
I should have said hi to her and been like "we shoudl go riding sometime, and I can show you my 250R..." I gotta loose this ashole mentality sometime and maybe I'll get some....

ATC crazy
06-27-2003, 08:24 PM
LMAO :D