PDA

View Full Version : 3ww chat alternative?

honda_atc200es
10-17-2008, 09:01 PM
Since the chat has been down for a while, and i despise making a new thread for every question i have (makes me seem ignorant and annoying:postwhore ) is there any sort of chat room already available that we could use temporarily? just post the common url, and we could all just sign up there, because frankly i for one have a lot of questions, and to make a new thread for each one would be down right trr of me :twisted: and im sure some of you miss the chat room as well

DeePa
10-17-2008, 09:38 PM
throw one post up with a lot of questions?

glad to see someone knows when they are ignorant and annoying

Billy Golightly
10-17-2008, 10:14 PM
I kinda miss the chat myself but I just have not had the time to get it back up and running yet...all my config files and stuff for the server are back home on my main computer and putting together a new one from scratch takes hours upon hours and I just haven't been able to get it squeezed in with my schedule lately. I definitely want to get it back up.

honda_atc200es
10-17-2008, 11:01 PM
I kinda miss the chat myself but I just have not had the time to get it back up and running yet...all my config files and stuff for the server are back home on my main computer and putting together a new one from scratch takes hours upon hours and I just haven't been able to get it squeezed in with my schedule lately. I definitely want to get it back up.

Yeahh, i can understand that, thats why i was thinking of finding some free third party chatroom for the time being, not many 3ww members participate in chat anyway so its not like it would have to be payed for. is there a way to make irc chatrooms without having to pay or put extensive work in? m not too firmilar with servers and websites and all that

smokinwrench
10-18-2008, 12:51 AM
Yes get it going again however we need to cheap is good free is best.

oldtime3wheeler
10-18-2008, 08:57 AM
Doesnt planettrike have a chatroom